♫Chapter 6- New Job

♫♪Simple melody♫♪

[yoseob-caffeine]


"And when can you guys start working"

Excitment bubbled up inside me as the hiring manager,Minwoo, smiled down at me. He was a cute boy who reminded me of my little brother Jihoo.

"Anytime when you need me." I told him confidently

"Well Kim Hyo Joo chukahaminda you're hired."

"Awesome!"

Laughing at my enthusiam,He pick up a pen on his desk  and  write scribbled something down on a sticking note. "So I'm thinking that we can start training right now, If that is okay."

"Right now?" I echoed, surprised. "we don't even have work clothes--"

"What you are wearing right now is fine." He said. '' You won't be serving anyone today."

"Are you sure." 

"Positive. we're shorthanded at the moment, so the sooner you're trained, the better."

"I paid training too." He continued, glacing at his watch. "My number one waiter should be coming in any mintues....he will be able to train you."

"okay."

"What his name?" I asked. Just as he opened his mouth, the door to his office is opened.

"Yah! little boy! I did not volunteer to help our new trainees." an irritated, familiar voice stated.

"Fine someone else." I widened my eyes as my jaws nearly hitting the ground.

"Changjo!.'' Changjo's eyes switched from minwoo,and me.

"No way...."

"You guys know each other?" Minwoo asked, sound surprised. "Good! You guys will get along then."

"ugh."

"What do you mean ugh." I crossed my arm. Juniel and  minwoo chuckled.

"Geez, Changjo you're not even nice to pretty young girls like Hyo Joo."

"Shut up! Little boy! " My jaw nearly dropped again. Didn't he care about his job? How can he said that to the manager?

"Yah! I'm older than you!!!."

"Deh, HYUNG." Changjo emphasis the HYUNG.

"Now why don't you show Hyo Joo around?."

"You're hiring Hyo Joo?, she's annoyning." Me annoying! Pftt Who do you think you are.

"Yes I am." Minwoo stated. "since the jo twins quit we short of two waitress. Now stop dily-dallying or I'll dock your paid."

Now in full scowling mode, Changjo turned his hard glare on me. I blinked innocently on him.

"Are you a stalker?"

"What I'm not a stalker! "

"Whatever you said."

"I'm not ! "

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not! "

"Yes you are.''

"I'm not stalking you!"

"Whatever--"

"Why don't you chit-chat while you work?" Minwoo suggested, shooing us with his hand.

Two hours later, I'm able to conquer learning how to work the cash register, how to carry out orders, how to greet the customers and how to anwser the phone is such a simple task. I'm such a fast learner.

"Hold up! " he ordered, placing a firm hand on my shoulder and holding me in place as I attempted to escape.

"The little boy, told me to send you back to the dorm when you are done with your job." He said.

"it's okay--."

"And beside we are going back the same way and it's to dangerous for a girls to walk back to school at night......" He mumbled.

"Aww, are you worried about me ?

"No! "

"But you sound worried."

"I just don't want anyone to blaming anything on me, If something happen to you,"

"Awww, you're so sweet~" I said and decided to again.

"Or maybe if you want, you can hold my hand tightly and escorted me back to the school dorm and---"

"Go away!" He barked, face red, shoving me away. Grinning, I turned and walked ahead, heard him let out an angry huff. I shook my head and hold in my laughter. Changjo was so much fun to tease. Though I was careful not to too much

LexJinx 

Thank you for subscribing ^^!!!

Minwoo

L.joe coming soon~~