♫Chapter 5~ The fight

♫♪Simple melody♫♪

[B.A.P-One shot]


Why hadn't I thought of it earlier? 

Grinning as i take a metal note to find some neighboring job to apply to.My Ipod switched over to You're impressive(G.R.8.U) by VIXX, when a familiar silhouette enterd my vision. I immediately yanked my headphone out of my ear, stuffing them to my pocket as i eagerly increase my pace, opening my mouth to call out the young man.

 

"Hey---" I cut myself off when my gaze landed on the blood tricking from the right corner of his mouth,  my step come into an abrupt stop. Worry replaced my excitment as i began jogging toward him.

"Changjo! what's wrong?."

His eyes snapped toward me, buring in anger. once more i stopped dead.

"Go away!" He yelled.

"I...."  This was new. Even if Changjo acted like a total jerk to me everyday, acted like he didn't like my persence around him, he'd never once yelled at me. Not once. Over the past two weeks, i'd actually thought he finally started thinking me as a friend. Instead of being hurt, I grew angry. 

"Go away? Who do you thing you are -"

Another student stepped out from around the corner, swinging his fist toward Changjo. My jaw dropped as I tooked in the senario. A fight. I walked into a fight.  It kind of remind me that my dad sometimes would tell me stories about how he used to be in a gang called EXO.

 Well i'm not sure if i belive he's part of a gang since he's really good at describing fights. But i knew it's bad and I also knew that it wasn't my place to step in. The two man in front of me began to fight, taking no further notice of me. I studied th young man going against Changjo. He look kind of familliar. Chewing my lips, debating myself what to do.

The more rational part is screamming at me to find a teacher and report it, but i figured Changjo would't be happy about it. Could i just walked by and pretend I hadn't notice? It was worth a shot....

I come to a sudden halt. Ahead of me, another student had stepped out from around the corner . And it didn't take long for me to realize it was two against one.

I frowned. That was not fair.

Hesitating, I thought about going another the other way but i realized that there is no way I leaving Changjo here alone. I came to the conculsion to the best way to end this was to announce my presence.  The blonde guy grabbed Changjo's arms, wringling his limbs around his back painfully . I grimaced, watching Changjo's face twist in pain. Now the second guy stepped forward, raising his fist threatenting.

well,I guess my father hadn't taught me how to fight for nothing.Rushing forward, I tapped the brown hair guy on the shoulder. The moment he turn to face me, I punched him straight in the face. Taken by surprise, he stumbled backwards, and I managed to land him a second blow.

"What are you doing?"  I heard Changjo shouted from behind me.

"Helping your ." I snapped back at him, stupidly turning to face him.

His eyes widened. "PABO! turn around!"

Casually,I twisted back to face the young man I'd punched twice. I blinked innocently, holding my palms face up.

"You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?"

"Not this time," he growled at me, clenching his fists. "but if you punch me again i wouldn't think twice."

"Hyung!" The brown guy sound shocked.

"Oh, you're such a gentlemen."

He shot me a sarcastic look before turning to Changjo. "We'll finish this later. come on Kwangmin."

Youngmin, the blonde, scowled and released Changjo. " Whatever. I can take it as that guy needs a girl to come and save his aid whenever."

"I didn't save his aid, i just happened to past by and notice two dounchebags ganging up on one guy." I informed him calmly.The two offending men shared a quick glare before shaking their heads and walking away. As soon as they were out of sight, I wrinkled my forehead and shoot my fist. 

"Ow"

Changjo Wiping blood from his lip, he scowled at me. "You're an A-grade for idiot, you know that?"

"I don't mind, actually i like to consider myself an A-grade friend"

"I didn't ask for your help."

"I never said you asked for it."

He stared at me for a moment. "What...Nevermind don't do that again. Now they're going to think I can't take them by myself."

"Well, I suppose you're going to prove to them after school,aren't you? I said flexing my hand few time.

"I won't be there to stop you guys, so you guys can have much fun as you want."

"If you don't care about later, why do you step in now then?" he demanded.  I frowned at him.

"I saw my friend getting bullied. of course i must step in."

"First of all it is not being bullied. That called a fight. something that i usually do." he clarified for me. "and second, you're not my friend."

"One of this days you're going to hurt my feeling...."

"I don't care."

Now is my turn to scowl. "You're a jerk."

Rolling his eyes, he headed towards the school building.

"Let me see your fist," He ordered abruptly, holding out his hand. Without waiting for my permisson, he sntach my hand and examined brefly.my cheeks blushed by his action and it's causing my heart to skip a beat.  What is this feeling?

"You're kunckles might be bruise. Go to the nurse and get some ice."

"Awwww, you care about me---"

"Just tell her you tripped and don't follow me at lunch today." He cut me off.

"Okay I'll be there." I with a grin. No matter how hard Changjo tries to be a bad guy, I could't help but see the good side of him.

Later on that day, in Music Class

"So, I heard you got a fight earlier." Juniel said.

"Where did you heard it from?" I questioned, trying to play clueless.

She gazed across the classroom, where the brown hair guy was seated. Our gazes met and an awarad chuckle escape my lips. so Music class is where I recognized him from. My chukle turn into a laugh when i noticed the bruise on his cheek. He immediately scowled at me.

"So it true." She gasped

"I only did it because he and his friend gang up on Changjo."

"you like Changjo don't you." She teased. I felt my cheek burn.

"No---"

"You're blushing~" She cut me off. Maybe i kind of like Changjo.

"It felt pretty awsome to punch him." I change the subject.

"I'll just pretend i don't hear that." an amused voice stated from above us. Both me and Juniel turn to see the boy that I'd punched and i start laughing when i see his cheek and he scowled.

xoxolove522 byuntaehunny 

Thank you for subscribing ^^

byuntaehunny 

Thank you for Upvoting too ^^

Yongmin

Kwangmin