♫Chapter 3- Dream High

♫♪Simple melody♫♪

 [Dream High 2 Ost-Superstar]  


Chunji held the door for me and i entred the entrance of the school.

"Kashahaminda" I said to him.

"See you later." Chunji said and left.


I trotted my way down to the school office. I face the door preparing my self to enter. Just as I reached the door handle, it swung open, and someone barreling in to me. Surprised by the force of the body colliding into me knocking me down to the floor."Changjo!" I heard an irritated voice shout.

 "Get back here!"The guy who'd crashed into me glanced down at me for a brief second.Before i could speak,

he spoke in a harsh vocie. "Watch it."

He was the one that'd smashed into me? And is using that tone with me. I have stand enough of that girl who is shouting at me at the audition and now a guy? Things can't get better.

"You should watch it!" I resorted back.

"Don't stand in front of the doors!"

"Then don't come racing out of them!"

"I'll do what I want!"

"Then I'll do what i want!"

"Fine!" he snapped and walked down the hallway.Second later, a woman appeared at the doorframe, calling after the rude man. "Changjo! Apologize!" After a second. When her eyes landed on me, she widened. "Oh,I'm so sorry, let me help you up."Grasping her outstretched hand, the woman pulled me to my feet with unexpected strength. "Kashaminda," I responded.

"Sorry about Changjo," she apologized.

"I've never seen you before, are you new here?" 

"Yes."

"Ok, then let's come in and register your name." I smiled as I entered the office.

"Name?"

"Kim Hyo Joo."

"This is your schedule, a map of the school and this is your dorm key. You'll be staying at Dorm nine. Welcome to Dream High and Have a good day." she grinned.
 
 
                                                                       
Dorm seven.
 
 
Dorm eight.
 
 
Dorm nine. Perfect .I wonder who is my roommates?
 
I opened the door and enter the dorm, it was neat and tidy. 
 
"Oh, annyonghaseyo Juniel imida." A girl suddenly introduced herself. Juniel? where do i heard that 
name before?  Oh that the girl I met in audition.
 
 
"Oh Juniel, it nice to meet you again." I grinned.
 
"Hyo Joo? Omg Hyo Joo! Is so nice to meet you again!!." She said.
 
"I know you can pass the audition with flying colours." I said.
 
"You too!"
 
"Erm... actually i failed....."
 
"Oh, I'm so sorry."
 
"It's okay, now here i am."

 "let's go to the hall together"

  


We trotted into the school hallway, finding our way to find the school hall. After five minutes, we spotted a large crowd. Yup, that must be the hall. I don't know how but we all manged to squeeze ourself through the people and got a seat at the right corner. Soon the entire hall were filled with people. A man in an expensive looking suit took the stage. The student started clapping. "Greetings students of Dream High." He began.

 "My name is rain, I'm the principal and you all here are the lucky seven-hundred students to accepted in this school."

The crowd started cheering. I just sat there and observed. 

"As you all know, Dream High is a performing arts school, so each and everyone of you here obviously have talent. For those who are new here, I'd like to share that we will grade you according to your performances, so don't hold back anything. For some of you, it will be your first year, but for some of you it will be your last year.Regadless of which year you are, I hope you'll all will enjoy studying in Dream High." He continued. "Before move on, let me introduce to you our special guest star today se7en!"

Oh my gosh, it's se7en the totally hot and famous singer. He here! Girls started screaming uncontrollably, 

"Annyounghaseyo." Se7en greeted as the crowd went wild again. "How are you all doing?"

"Good!" the crowd responded.

"Okay good. So anyway, you all should thank your bi(rain)for having me here. Surprisingly, I happen to be the supervisor of this school."

More crazing screaming 

"Oh my gosh! Se7en is our supervisor!" a girl squealed.

"Yeah, so from today you will all be seeing me having a stroll around this school. And by the looks of it you guys seem to have more talent than me." He laughed and continued.

"Alright, I'm not going to bored you guys anymore. I am going to make the announcement of splitting you guys into group, so dancer to my left, Actors to the right, Musicians and singers in the middle row."

Everyone in the hall began moving. 

"so what are you?" She asked me.

"Me? um singer."

"yay! we're the same!!

So Juniel and I began to move. We struggled ourself to our destination, until I knocked someone over.

Great.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" the girl snapped.

"Sorry!" I said immediately.

"Sorry doesn't undo anything!" She screamed. Great, people are looking now. "Wait a minute, I know you...!"

"Huh?" I stared horrifying at her, is the girl with the band, i met at the audition. Great.

"You're that girl! You're that girl at the audition!"she pointed at me.

"Do you know who am i?" she asked.

"Should I?"

"I'm Han byul, the daughter of famous singer slash actress lee Hyori thank you for asking."

"you're the daughter's of Lee hyori?" I boggled.

"You got that right, so back off dork!."

"What a rude girl." Juniel said to me.

"forget about her." I said. She is such a drama queen. My first day and i think I've got myself a loyal enemy.

  

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter~

So what do you guys think? :)

 

 

Han Byul

 

Juniel

  

T33NTOPAngel , J_Yongjae  , pipie_pp iminjae 

Thank you for subscribing ^^

Love you guys!!!!