♫Chapter 4- Badass Changjo

♫♪Simple melody♫♪

  [100%-Bad Boy] 


I told Juniel that I go to the restroom first. After coming out of the restroom, panic set in me. I forgot to bring my map.Great now how am I Going to find my way to the cafeteria. 

I glance around the Music room, searching for someone who I deemed friendly enough to ask. No one fit my criteria. Half of them already heading out of the Music room, while the other half were busing chatting with friends. I sulked out of the Music room and down the stairs to the first floor.  The wide, marble floors echoed with each step i took. Not a single person was in the hallway. 

 

Sighing, I turned a corner hoping it'd lead me to the cafeteria. "Oof!" I let out a whoosh of air as I collided with someone's hard chest.

"You again?" an angry voice said. "Why don't you try using the eyes of yours?"

Looking up, I recognized him. Changjo. Great now i have to deal with two angry people. Number one Han Byul

and number two Changjo.

"Why don't you learn how to walk?" I snapped back. My response caught him off guard. "I..."

"Where's the cafeteria?" I demanded before he could form a coherent sentence. "I lost. Help me."

"It's uh..."

I waited. "Where?"
 
His Jaw clenched and I thought he was going to shout at me, but instead he sighed, turning on his heel. 
 
"This way. Keep up."
 
"You're Changjo, right?" I asked, nearly jogging to keep up with his long legs. He was a head taller than me.
 
After a moment of silence, I figured he wasn't going to respond. Which mean I was going to have a talking if Ididn't want there to be an awkard silence. "I'm Hyo Joo by the way and -"
 
"Could you shut up?"

 "Excuse me?"

"You talked way too much."

"I was just trying to make a conversation!"

"Well don't." I puffed out my cheeks indignantly. "You're kind of a jerk." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Why's that ?"

After shooting me a dirty look, he pushed open a door that lead a crowed hallway. "This is the lunch hallway.

Just follow the crowd of the students."

"Wait, I don't know where to order..." He let out a groan of annoyance.

"Then go find someone else to help you."

"I don't know anyone else." I lied. Wait. Why am i lying.

"You don't know me?"

"I know you better than them." Which i not sure that is true or not. I don't really know Juniel that

well. After a short scowling match, Changjo finally gave in. "Fine. But this is the last thing I'm doing for you. Got it? I don't want anyone thinking we're friends." 

 Frownling a little, I decided not to give him an answer.Why didn't he want anyone thinking we were friends? Whatever the reason, I would decide on my own terms whether or not I wanted to be this guy's friend. So far he didn't seem too friendly, but he was showing me where I needed to go. Didn't that count for something? And beside making friends with him means less enemy in the school.right. 

  

The process of ordering lunch was much more simple than I thought. All i have to do is give said a number from the menu and it was ready for me a moment later. With a bag of chip, a packet of kimbap and a can of coke in my hand.I waited for Changjo to obtain his order. Without a glance in my direction, he began to stalk out of the cafeteria after his food was ready.

A few people peeked up at him as he passed by, with some fear, some with awe. Their reactions only peaked my curiosity. So instead of heading over to seat with Juniel. I followeChangjo out, and into the hallway. Great. I feel like a stalker. Even though there was a large sign on the door that read. "No food outside the cafeteria." When i pushed the door open, i realised it lead to the school garden.

"Why are you following me?" Changjo asked me after a few mintues.

I blinked, surprised. "When did you realize I was there?"

"Since the cafeteria," he responded in a duh voice and continued "Go back. You'll get in trouble for being out

here." Shrugging, I walk beside him. "You will too." He glowered down at me. "If you don't go back,I'll

kick your ."

"But I'm a girl," I protested, batting my eyelashes.

"I don't care." Ignoring his statement, I decided to take my chances. "Hey, I'm trying to be friend with you and

It's not fun to eat alone."

"I don't need a friend."

"So what group are you? Acting or dancing?"

"You're not going to shut up, are you?"

"Nope." I grinned.

"Even if I stop responding?"

"Even if you stop responding." He shot me a glare. "You're really annoying."

"Or is it you that is the annoying one?"

"What...?"

"What?" He groaned. "If you wasn't a girl. I would be beating you. Right now."

Ah,so I could use my gender to my advantage.Good to know.

" So What are you?"

"Dancer." he muttered.

"Good! I have a friend who can Dance."

"We're not friends!"

"Yet."

"Ever!"

"Ever yet."

Changjo twisted around his heel, looking ready to struggle me.I stared at him innocently. After of him glaring daggers at me, he close his eyes and clenched his jaw. "Please watch yourself in class."

"Why?"

"They're dirty."

"The students?"

He nodded. "My first week, the guys tried to hurt me. But They learned their place pretty quickly."

"You killed one of them?"

"I-what? No! where did you hear that from?"

"Nowhere."

Rolling his eyes, "All of them, you're friend ,and even the closest friend you have in this school will betrayed you. Why? Because they are jealous that you are better than them and they start playing dirty." I don't think Juniel will do that to me she too innocent.

"Is that why you don't have friends?"

"Whatever." He said. I puffed out my cheeks. "You are a jerk."

"That's how I like it. Now go away." 

"Are we allowed to be out here?"

"No."

"Oh okay." Changjo stared at me with a blank expression for a few moment. Then he sighed, flopping down onto a wooden bench under a strange tree I didn't know the name of.    

    "If you get in trouble it's your own fault."  I sat down next to him. "Same to you."

"And just because I'm letting you eat lunch with me doesn't mean we're friends."

"Yet." I said confidently.

"Ever."

"We'll see." I grimaced.

"Give me your chips." Before I could respond, he snatched them off my lap. "Payment for letting you sit with

me." "Yah!" I protested, going to snatch the bag back. He smirked, holding it out of my reach. "You're not

getting this back little girl."

"What? little girl?"

"That's your name isn't it?"

I gave hime a crazy look. "Ani! It's Hyo Joo.Hyo Joo!"

"Little girl is close enough."

"No it's not!" Paying no heed to me, he turned his attetion to his lunch. I grumbled to myself for a mintue before eating my kimbap. Now my challenge is getting wooyoung to say he was my friend. Grinning, I took a big bite out of my kimbap.

"And you eat like an little girl too." I clenched my teeth.             

So it's my first few hours and I've officially made a few friends and an enemy. I wonder what other surprises Dream High has store in for me.