♫Chapter 1-The beginning♪

♫♪Simple melody♫♪

[BTS-born singer]


 

I only have one chance.

Holding my breath, I walked into the building with sweaty palms.

My heart is beating twice as fast

My name is kim Hyo Joo, I'm never a brain's person; the only time when i ever got an A is music. The reason for that , i assume, is probably because I'm more of a ..... well music person. Because of that my parents agreed to send me to Dream High, a school made for performing arts. Unfortunately, that school cost a bunch.so i'm pretty desperate for scholarship.

I stood outside the door, filled with hesitation and doubts. I Bravely took one step and push open one doors open. Three pairs of eyes greeted me.

"Hello." The lady judge cleared . "Hyo Joo?"

"Yup, that me." I said nervously 

"Whenever you are ready." she said while fixing her attetion on me.

I opened my mouth and begain singing, allowing the words to flow naturally. soon the fear started to diminish; I found confidence when I hit the chorus. I began to relax myself, hitting the Highs note then the low, When the song finally ended, i couldn't help but crack  a goofy smile and look at the judge, not knowing what to expect.

The three just sat there with their normal expressions and slowly clapped.

"Good job." said one of the judges.

"Alright thanks for your performance." said the lady. " We will inform you the results in a few mintues since you're the second last to audition."

"Uh kashahaminda." I said and left.

Right outside the door there were Five people. Four guys and a girl. There was a drummer, a bassist, a percussionist, one guitarist and a lead vocal.

"Are you done? If you are please get out of my way!" said the girl with an attitude. Great, not one of those people again.

"Mianhae" I smiled wryly and walked away.

I when to sat down on a bench and beside me is another girl who is  hugging her Guitar and waiting for the results nervously.

"Hi, I'm Hyo Joo." I smile

"Erm..hi i'm Juniel." 

"So you play the Guitar?" I asked.

"Yup! i have been playing it since young."

"In that case you, will pass the audition with flying colours."

"Thanks, you too!"

A few minutes later, the rest of the participants crowding outside the room, i knew that it was time for the results; the moment of truth. I stood and joined the crowd. I quickly scanned the paper pasted on the door.

Suddenly I felt weak, very weak.

I didn't make it. I didn't get scholarship.

Turning around I resisted the urge to scream and break down on the spot. Can't do that now. I made my way outside of the building  and stood by bus stop. A green bus pulled over. Without hesitation I ran into the bus,and took the seat all the way at the back of the bus. The bus took off, leaving my hopes and dreams behind. I wonder if Juniel pass the audition with flying colors or not.

Hope you enjoy 1st chapter~

So what do you guys think? :)

Would love to have some feedback :D