Chapter 8

Kidnapped By Block B

“I thought you said you weren’t dating?” Lizzy asked as we sat down at our table.

I shook my head. “We’re not.”

“Really now?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Yes.” I said, nodding my head.

“Then why,” She leaned in to whisper, “those he keep looking our way? Specifically, looking at you?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe he thinks I’m pretty.” I joked and batted my eyelashes.

Lizzy looked at me as if I lost my mind and pretended to vomit. I slapped her arm. “Yah! What does that supposed to mean? Huh!”

“Nothing.” She said innocently.

I glared at her before taking a bite of my food. “Romeo is looking this way again.” Lizzy stated.

“Shut up!” I grumbled, taking a bite.

Lizzy turned around and saw P.O staring. “He’s still staring you know.”

“I don’t care.”

“Maybe if you catch him in the act he’ll get embarrassed and stop.” Lizzy suggested, eyes twinkling. “Turn around.” She commanded.

I shook my head. “Heck no!”

“Turn around now while he’s still staring!” Lizzy hissed.

“No.”

“Woo Jaerin, I swear if you don’t turn around right this instant I will make sure everybody knows about you and Romeo here.” She said jabbing a finger to P.O’s direction.

I sighed and turned around. Just as Lizzy said P.O was staring but he quickly turned his head as soon as our eyes met. I could see his ears redden in embarrassment.

“He likes you~” Lizzy said in a sing-song voice.

I shook my head. “He doesn’t.”

Lizzy sighed and waved a finger at me. “Tsk. Tsk. You just don’t see it now but I can tell you that one day he’ll come here and sweep you off your feet!” She sighed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at her. *Still as dramatic as ever.*

 

“Sorry Jaerin, I can’t walk you home today,” Lizzy held up a broom. “I’m on cleaning duty.” I shook my head. “It’s fine.” I still haven’t told her about my current situation. Telling her that I live with 7 guys might not register in a good way. I slipped on my backpack.

“I’ll walk you out.” Lizzy offered.

I nodded. “Sure.”

 

When we arrived outside, I saw P.O casually leaning on the gate. When he spotted me, he flashed me a huge smile.  Lizzy nudged my side and gave me a knowing grin. I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by P.O “Hi Jaerin.” He said cheerfully.

“Hi Jihoon- I mean P.O! Hahaha.” I laughed nervously. I almost forgot about his name being a secret.

His smile didn’t falter. I sighed with relief and mouthed a quick sorry. He shook his head. “It’s fine. But can we stop by to get ice cream before we go home.”

“Ice cream? Okay.” I spared a glance at Lizzy, only to see her grinning cheekily at me.

“Oh. This is Lizzy by the way, Lizzy this is P.O” I quickly introduced.

“Hi.” P.O said, offering his hand for a handshake.

Lizzy gladly accepted his hand. “Hi. I’m so happy to meet you.” She said, trying to hide her smile. “I’m so happy to know that someone is taking care of Jaerin.” She put her arms around my shoulder.

“Hmm.” He nodded.

Lizzy clapped her hands. “Great! It warms my heart knowing that someone is looking after her,” She ruffled my hair. “Especially since I can’t always take her home.” She fake sniffled.

“Oh. You don’t have to worry about taking her home anymore.”

Lizzy looked shocked, genuinely shocked. She’s been my friend since we were in middle school. We always went home together with just with the few exceptions when we were in cleaning duty. “Why?”

 “I’ll be taking her home from now on.”

Lizzy’s shocked face turned into a wide grin. “Oh, really now.” She said as she pinched my arm, making me jump a little. “How do you know where Jaerin lives?”

“Well, actually, we live together.” He answered.

“Really, since when?” Lizzy asked, her grin getting wider and wider.

I sent him a warning look but he returned me a confused look. I don’t think he understood what I meant. He started to open his mouth to answer but before he could say anything I grabbed his wrist dragged him away from Lizzy. Once we were outside, I could hear the sound of Lizzy’s hysterical laughter.

 

“Uhh. Jaerin.” *I can’t believe it! How stupid could this guy be? Does he not know that people knowing about our living situation could potentially ruin our reputation! How could I even explain this to Lizzy!*

“Jaerin?”*I mean how could telling her that I live with 7 guys be good?! What will everyone say!*

“Jaerin, are you listening?”

I stopped and turned to P.O “What?”

He cleared his throat awkwardly and I could see a faint blush littering his cheeks. “Could you let go of my wrist now, a lot of people are staring.” He whispered the last part. I looked around, and sure enough, a lot of them were staring. I quickly let go of his wrist. “Sorry.” I mumbled.

“It’s fine.” He waved his hands in front of me. “So, ice cream?”

 

“We’re back!” P.O hollered when we arrived home. Nobody. P.O sighed. “And we brought ice cream.” He mumbled.

One by one, they started going down. B-Bomb and Jaehyo went down first then followed by Kyung. Short hi’s and hello’s where exchanged before they went to the counter to eat the ice cream that we bought.

“Where’s Jiho?” I asked.

B-Bomb looked at me and smiled. “He and U-Kwon doesn’t get home till 10. The cons of being the manager, I guess.” He shrugged. I nodded my head in understanding.

“And Taeil still has work till 6.” B-Bomb added and sent me a smile. “I figured you were going to ask about him next.” He said and ate a spoonful of ice cream.

 

Me and Jihoon (Yes, I could call him Jihoon now.) were doing our assignments in the living room when Zico and U-Kwon arrived. “Look at you two!” Zico cooed and pinched Jihoon’s cheeks before sending him an icy glare. “Don’t get to close to my sister.” He said and threw Jihoon to the floor. Immediately, Jihoon scurried a few inches away from me.

“That’s better.” He nodded in approval.

 

After eating dinner, Zico rounded up everyone in the living room.

“I have an announcement to make.” Zico said and he cleared his throat. “We are having a family vacation. Any objections?” He finished and looked at each of us in the eye as if daring us to make any objections. “None? Good. I guess it’s settled then.”

 


Author's Note: Chapter 8 is up! :D Sorry for not updating T^T I am a horrible author TT^TT I will do my best to update again since my writer's block has been cured! :D

Again, I just want to say thank you to all who support this story <3 I love you guys <3 Jaerin, Block B and Lizzy loves you all as well <3 Please leave a comment because reading them warms my heart and makes me want to be a better author :) (And it gives you karma too!) So don't forget to leave one <3 Have a great day! :)