Chapter 2

Kidnapped By Block B

Your’ POV

“Get her.”

The clowns went near me. *No. This can’t be happening!* I thought. I stepped back and turned to run away but my legs became jelly. One clown went near me and grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the van.

“NO! GET AWAY!” I screamed in pain as the clown’s fingernail’s started digging into my skin.

I tried his arm with my free hand but it didn’t seem to work but I wasn’t giving up. I tried my best to get away from him, to free myself from his iron grip but everything I did seemed to be futile. When I thought all hope of getting away was lost, I heard someone yell, “Yah! Don’t hurt her!” “Sorry!” The clown replied. I was shocked, to say the least. Why would somebody trying to kidnap me care if I got hurt? Nevertheless I felt the clown loosen his grip.

*Aha!* I thought, *This is my chance to get away!* I summoned my strength and pushed the clown away. *Yes!* The clown fell to the ground with a large thud.

I ran and ran until you reached a dark alley. *Crap this isn’t good.* I looked around and saw no one following me, no clown, no vans, nothing. I gave a sigh of relief. *What the hell did they want?*

Just as I relaxed you felt a wet cloth on my mouth “I’m sorry.” I heard a faint whisper and everything went black.

 

Kyung’s POV

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO JAERIN?!” Zico screamed in my ear.

I backed away from him. “She kept struggling! I had to do something or she would have gotten away!” I defended.

“Tss! If she doesn’t wake up, I’ll murder you!” Zico yelled.

“Would you two shut up!!” Taeil yelled from the back.

“Sheesh! I have no idea why you two are fighting for I’m the one who has to take of her!” He yelled.

 

Lucky for us, the other members weren’t home when we arrived. Who knows how they’ll react when they see us hauling an unconscious girl to Zico’s room and explaining that she’s Jaerin, Zico’s sister wouldn’t exactly work.

 

 “Now what?” I asked and looked at Jaerin’s sleeping figure.

 

Zico’s POV

“Now what?” Kyung asked

“Uhhhhh.” I actually didn’t know what to do.  I never thought that my plan would go this far. I rubbed my the back of my neck with a sheepish grin. “Any suggestions?”

Kyung facepalmed himself in annoyance. “HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO?!”

I was taken aback by his sudden outburst.  “I-I didn’t know that my plan would work!”

Before Kyung could continue yelling at me, Taeil interrupted us. “She’s waking up!”

 

Slowly Jaerin’s eyes opened. Her eyes darted around the room before landing on the clown masks we were holding.

“Please don’t scream.” I silently begged.

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

Your POV

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“Please stay calm and don’t scream the others will hear.” The guy looked over his shoulder with a worried look. I almost scoffed at him. How am I supposed to stay calm when I am in an unknown place with 3 guys?! They could be kidnappers! ! Or even worse, murderers!

“Who are you? Why am I here? What are planning to do?” I bombarded them with questions.

One opened there mouth to answer but was overlapped with the sound of the door opening. “Zico Hyung, is something wrong I heard scream – holy crap! WHY IS THERE A GIRL IN YOUR ROOM?!”

“Yah! Be shut up P.O!” Someone whom I presume is Zico, snapped.

P.O looked at me then to the three guys and looked at me with a worried expression. “What were you doing with her?”

 

“P.O? I heard screaming what happened?”

The three glanced at each other with worry.

“HYUNGS! ZICO HYUNG HAS A GIRL HOSTAGED IN HIS ROOM!” P.O yelled.

“WHAT?!”

“A GIRL?”

“MAKNAE, ARE YOU SPROUTING NONSENSE AGAIN?!”

 

Voices echoed throughout the room and I was now met with 3 new shocked faces.

“Yah, Zico! What the hell are you trying to pull?! Huh!” One snarled.

“Wait! I-I can explain! She” He said gesturing  to me. “Is my sister, Jaerin!”

“WHAT?!” 5 voices – including me, screamed.

 


Hi :D Chapter 2 is up ^____^ Thank you for all the comments! :"""> They made my day :D

So how do you guys think the members will react to Jaerin? Will they accept her or will they kick her out? Tell me what you guys think! :D

 

Thank you for all the support, all the love I've received it really makes me happy to know that you enjoy reading this :) If you have any comments or suggestions don't be afraid to comment :)