Chapter 5

Kidnapped By Block B

“I can’t believe they agreed to this.” I said, shaking my head.

Zico grinned, almost toppling over the bags he was carrying. “Well you better believe it now.”

I sighed and looked around.

Zico was happily carrying bags that contained my clothes, Kyung was carrying my books, homework, and school supplies, and Taeil was carrying that contained some of my food.

Sighing, I trudged next to Zico. “What did the others say?”

Zico shrugged. “U-Kwon was definitely not happy but others where okay with it as long as you don’t cause them any trouble.”

I grimaced thinking of U-Kwon’s reaction. I used to think he disliked me but now, I definitely knew he hated my guts. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Zico’s voice.

“Welcome to Block B’s house!” Zico announced.

*Well, what’s the worst that could happen?* I took a steady breath and pushed open the doors.

 

“.” U-Kwon muttered as he bumped into me.

I glared at U-Kwon and set the glass of water on the sink. It was already past midnight when I woke up, thirsty. I got up and headed downstairs to get something to drink. I was already on my way back up when I bumped into U-Kwon, well, actually when U-Kwon bumped into me.

“What’s the matter with you!?” I snapped.

“I’m hurt, Jaerin. I only going to say Hello no need to be mean about it.”

I rolled my eyes at him. He didn’t seem happy about my reaction, as his eyes contained a deathly glare.

“Listen here, Jaejae.” He said, cornering me. “I could make your life a living hell.”

He leaned in and whispered in my ear, “But if you want I could make you an exception.” He took a strand of my hair and twirled it between his fingers. “You see, Jaejae, I get lonely some nights and I would greatly appreciate it if you kept me company. So what do you think?”

I looked at him with disgust. I’ve seen people like this in dramas but never in my life had I thought I would encounter one and now I have to live with him. Just my luck. I shoved him away. “Jackass.” I said before going back to my room.

 

“Look at you! Oh my goodness, how much of your life have I missed?” Zico said, twirling me around. When Zico found out that I was going to school today, he acted like a parent on their child’s first day of school.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m going to be late.”

“PICTURE TIME!” I heard Kyung yell outside of the room.

The door burst open and revealed a very enthusiastic Kyung holding a camera and a somewhat bored Taeil.

“You act like it’s my first day in school!” I whined.

“It is.” Kyung said. “With us, anyway. Now let’s take a picture before you get late.” Kyung quickly handed the camera to Taeil.

I sighed, thinking about how horrid the picture will come out. Zico was to my left smiling like a proud father. Kyung was to my right flashing a peace sign. I mustered the best smile I could and hoped that I wouldn’t be late. Click.

“Great! Thanks, Taeil.” Kyung said and took the camera from Taeil and observed the photo.

P.O’s head popped out of the doorway. “Uhh. Hyungs, me and Jaerin have to go or else we’re going to be late.” P.O said.

Zico sighed and gave me a hug. “It’s that time already, huh? Just be careful okay?”

I nodded my head. “Yeah yeah, be careful, don’t talk to strangers, I got it.”

 

“Let’s go?” P.O asked as I neared him.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Bye Jaejae~” I turned around and saw U-Kwon waving at me, with an annoying smirk. “The offer still stands if you change your mind.”

I showed him my middle finger before walking away.

P.O looked shocked and confused with our interaction. I could almost see the cogs in his head, twisting and turning trying to figure out what U-Kwon meant.

 


Hi there~ Chapter 5 is done ^^ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment and subsribe :D It always makes my day reading your comments~ Anyway, did Block B's Five Minutes Before Chaos already have subs? I've heard about it for a while now but I don't know if it has subs yet >__<