Chapter 4

Kidnapped By Block B

“Jaerin, I swear I’ll find a way to-“

I put my hand on Zico’s shoulder. “It’s fine.” I shrugged. “Really, it’s okay. I don’t want to force you guys to keep me if you don’t want to.”

“We do! We do want you to live with us!”

I gave him a look.

“Okay. Maybe the others don’t like but they’ll warm up to you.” He countered.

I shook my head. “Come on. Just take me home.”

He sighed. “Fine.”

 

I shivered when I saw the black van they used to chase me with. Zico seemed to noticed my discomfort. “We’re sorry.” He quickly said.

I blinked.

“I didn’t have a choice. You wouldn’t have believed me if I just walked up to you and said ‘Hey, I’m Jiho. You know, your brother that left home when he was 15 and I go by the name Zico now by the way and you’re going to live with us from now on. Oh before I forget I live with 6 other guys but they’re cool with it.’ You’d probably just run away screaming at the top of your lungs.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed. “I would. I really would.”

Zico was about to start the car when we saw two figures approaching. Zico squinted his eyes to get a better look. As the figures neared, I realized it was none other than Kyung and P.O

“What do you want?” Zico snapped at P.O

P.O’s eyes wandered to me then to Zico. “I just wanted to say sorry.”

“Sorry my ! If you actually felt sorry then go back in there and change your damn vote!” Zico rolled his eyes.

“I can’t.”

“Whatever.” Zico hissed.

I looked at P.O whose head was down in shame. I felt bad. It wasn’t his fault he didn’t want me there. To make things worse, Zico is being an . “It’s okay.”

P.O’s head shot up, surprised at hearing me talk. “Really?”

“Really.”

P.O gave me a big smile. “Thanks.”

“Stop flirting with my sister.” Zico scoffed.

“I wasn’t!” P.O defended as he turned red.

“Whatever.” Zico rolled his eyes and started the car.

“I’ll come with you guys.” Kyung said and climbed inside.

“Me too.” P.O said.

“Wait, why are you coming?” Zico eyed P.O angrily.

“I just wanted to come.” P.O pouted.

“No way! After what you did to my sister, you’ve got some guts.”

“Just let him come with us.” I said, annoyed.

“Fine.”

 

“Actually, I don’t live here anymore.” I said when we arrived to my old house.

Zico looked at me with a surprised expression. “What? Why?”

“I got kicked out.” I shrugged. “A month after my eighteenth birthday.”

“Why would they do that?” Zico gritted his teeth behind the steering wheel.

I shrugged. “Maybe they got tired of me?”

“What about school?”

“They’re still paying for it, but only till I graduate high school.”

I stared out the window hoping it would the conversation. My parents kicked me out because they said I was too expensive to afford. They gave me enough money so that I could afford a small apartment in the bad side of Seoul; they also gave me 1 year worth of canned food. I’m getting used to living alone, sure it gets pretty lonely sometimes but hey, what can I do? At least I have a roof over my head and food to eat.

 

“You live here?” Kyung eyed the graffiti covered apartment complex.

I blushed, embarrassed to let anyone see where I lived. It was definitely not a desirable place to live in. I wouldn’t even be surprised if police raided the place to look for drugs. “Yeah.”

“What is that smell?” Zico asked, frowning at the awful stench.

“You get used to it.”

I caught a glanced at P.O who was staring at the whole place with disgust. I cleared my throat. “Well, thank you for taking me home but its late and I have homework to do, so yeah…”

I gave Zico a quick hug and shared my goodbyes with Kyung and P.O

 

Zico’s POV

“I don’t want her to live in that place.” I stated as soon as we were in the car.

“Me too.”

I looked back and saw P.O looking more determined than ever. “Hyung, I think I need to change my vote.”

 


Forgive me for being a bad author and not updating :( But hey, look at my poster! *O* It looks amazing! AASHSFHJDSGKJSAGKHDGD. /Dies

Lol. Anyway, thank you for subsribing~ :D