Chapter OO2

An adventure called: 'My story'. //hiatus teehee.

I sighed deeply as I entered school. I was exhausted after my night shift and had PE for my first period. Not only am I deadly tired, but I also at any physical action that asks for more than walking. After getting changed in the sport uniform I walked out of the changing rooms. What’s this? Why are there 3rd year students? I looked around confusedly. ‘’ Everyone gather around. ‘’ The teacher said, not much people gathered around, but he started talking anyway. ‘’ Because of the absence on long term of Mr. Hong, who teaches the 3rd year students, they’re joining us. This is until Mr. Hong is back. ‘’ He explained. Ahh.. That’s why.. I nodded to myself as I finally understood. ‘’ Alright everyone, start running. ‘’ The teacher spoke loudly. After blowing my bangs up in disappointment, I started jogging slowly.

 

After jogging a while, I started seeing a bit hazy, as if small stars were attacking me. I blinked my eyes a few time and shook my head, however it never went away. I stopped running and moved out of the tracks, completely dizzy now. The next thing I knew everything went black and I was falling down. The last thing I remembered before knocking out totally was that I never hit the floor.

 

Slightly opening my eyes, I got blinded by a bright light and closed my eyes tightly again. ‘’ Slowly, you should get used to the light. ‘’ A voice rang softly. It was a voice I never heard, it sounded sweet but I could hear an undertone in the voice.

After blinking a few times and opening my eyes, everything seemed normal again. I was looking right above me as I heard the voice again. ‘’ Great, good job. ‘’ It said, I wasn’t sure if it was meant sarcastically or sincere.. I slowly turned my head to the side, to the point where the voice came from and widened my eyes. ‘’ Oh? You! ‘’ I snapped, maybe a bit too harsh. ‘’ You? Last time I checked you were still a second year's student while I am a third year's student. ‘’ He snapped back. ‘’ Oh.. Yes.. Sorry, sunbaenim. ‘’ I replied, feeling sorry about my words. He sighed loudly and closed his eyes for what seemed a bit longer than a person who would be blinking normally.

‘’ The nurse said you should stay put for the rest of the day, as you, apparently, suffer from exhaustion. I was so free to grab your stuff from your locker and bring it here. ‘’ He said. ‘’ So.. You broke into MY locker, which was in the GIRLS changing room.. ‘’ I stated rather than asking. ‘’ Yes. Problem? ‘’ He smirked and narrowed his eyes at me. ‘’ As a matter of fact, I do. ‘’ I too, narrowed my eyes. The smirk disappeared of his face and he was staring straight at me. All of a sudden he leaned in. ‘’ Ah, is that so? ‘’ He was close, way too close. However I didn’t budge one centimeter, I wasn’t planning on backing down. ‘’ Yes, Se-rin sun-bae-nim. ‘’ I made sure my words sounded edgy. Before he could talk back, the nurse interrupted. ‘’ Serin, I think it’s time to let Kyungmi rest. ‘’ She spoke. He stood up, shot me one more glance and walked out of the room.

 

After falling asleep for quite some time, the nurse woke me up. ‘’ There’s someone for you. ‘’ She said as I switched my eyes to the girl in front of me. ‘’ A-ah.. Hello Kyungmi.. ‘’ She spoke shyly. ‘’ I’m from your class.. I came to bring your homework… ‘’ She softly spoke. ‘’ Ahh.. Yes, you can place it there. ‘’ I pointed at the stand next to me. She put it down and smiled at me. ‘’ Thank you. ‘’ I nodded to her.

She turned around and stopped right away. ‘’ Oh.. A-are you acquainted with Shin Serin, from the third year? ‘’ She asked me. ‘’ Huh? What? I’m not. Why? ‘’ I replied, confused. ‘’ Oh.. He caught you when you fell.. And also carried you all the way here.. Also.. A girl said he then entered the ladies locker room and opened your locker to get your stuff.. He seemed to know the code too.. ‘’ She rattled. He really went through that much trouble? Maybe I shouldn’t have been that rude.. I frowned while thinking to myself. ‘’ B-bye then. ‘’ The girl walked away, I however didn’t notice. Maybe.. Just maybe I should apologize.. I sighed and drifted off to sleep, again.