Chapter OO4

An adventure called: 'My story'. //hiatus teehee.

I was lying in bed, frustrated about today. Luckily for me, it was Friday, signaling my 3 day long weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were days where another employee would work, giving me a long chance to catch up with my sleep, housework and homework. I kept on changing position, annoyed at the scene at school this noon. The scene kept on playing in my head.  ‘’ Good girl... ‘’ He trailed off as he said that, tightening his grip around both my hands. Right at that moment, he pulled my tie even more towards himself while inching forward himself. Our lips crashed against each other and I could feel him smiling against my lips. After for what seemed forever, he backed away, releasing our lips from each other. ‘’ Couldn’t help myself, your lips are just so kissable. ‘’ He whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

‘’ ARGH! ‘’ I sat up, frustrated. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. I decided to do something I would I would never have thought about, well.. I would have never thought about when I was in my right state of mind. I opened a text message and started typing.

> It’s all your fault.

I pressed send and send it towards the mystery person. Not long after, I received a text back.

< It is, isn’t it? What am I to do about it?

I smiled at this person’s response.. Seriously? Admitting?

> Who are you?

After 10 minutes, I still didn’t get any response. Tssk, that’s not cool.. I’m way too curious.. I sighed and decided to do some cleaning around the house.

 

Throwing myself down on the bed, tired of the cleaning, I yawned loudly. ‘’ I shouldn’t clean when I’m frustrated, but then again.. When I am, everything gets clean. ‘’ I laughed out loud while talking to myself. ‘’ I must be going crazy now, talking out loud to myself. ‘’ Once again, I laughed out loud.

My phone rang and I almost jumped up from shock. I looked at the ID. ‘Unknown’.

Should I pick up? Maybe it’s a creeper.. But then again.. Ah , I’ll just pick up.

I pressed answer and held my phone by my ear. ‘’ Hello? Who’s this? ‘’ I asked, uncertainly. ‘’ Yo, it’s Simon. ‘’ I froze when I heard his name. ‘’ Considering I don’t hear any response at all, I think you froze. ‘’ I could hear him chuckle. ‘’ Anyway, as you probably wonder, I got your phone number from school. It doesn’t take much skill to hack into the system.. ‘’ I sighed. ‘’ Seriously? Are you kidding me.. OH! Are you the one who keeps texting me? ‘’ I asked. ‘’ I never texted you. ‘’ ‘’ Oh.. ‘’ I disappointedly sighed. ‘’ Come hang out with us, you’re free since you’re not in the store. ‘’ He stated. ‘’ Are you stalking me? What if I don’t want to? ‘’ I asked, quite amazed. ‘’ Well.. This wouldn’t be called stalking.. But the fact that I found out where you live.. That probably would. ‘’ Simon explained like it was normal. ‘’ Stop creeping me out, seriously. I’m not coming. I’m hanging up. ‘’ I said and was about to hang up when he said: ‘’ Don’t worry, we’re just outside your door. ‘’ And he hung up.

 

I jumped up and ran towards the door. If they are.. Oh my.. I quickly looked through the peephole and a small scream escaped my mouth. There they were, Serin inspecting the door while Simon was leaning against the door.. Also there was another guy, I hadn’t seen him before and I couldn’t see his face clearly as he was standing far away.. ‘’ Go away! ‘’ I said and then continued: ‘’ This is considered stalking and I will call the police on you! ‘’ ‘’ Look.. ‘’ Serin started. ‘’ We genuinely just want to hang out.. ‘’ He continued. ‘’ No! Go away! ‘’ I replied. ‘’ Come on.. ‘’ ‘’ No! GO! ‘’ ‘’ Aww, really? Come on now.. ‘’ ‘’ Go away, seriously! ‘’ ‘’ Please… ‘’  I couldn’t believe myself, I was actually considering it. Stop considering it.. But he said please.. But they stalked me and I don’t know the other dude.. ‘’ Come on Kyungmi, pretty please? We won’t do anything, seriously. I promise. ‘’ Serin practically begged. I closed my eyes as my hand reached for the door handle.. To do or not to do.. That is the question.. And before I could give myself the answer, I opened it.  And before me, three guys were staring right at me.

 

‘’ Can’t believe you actually opened the door.. ‘’ Simon said as he was the first to enter my apartment and slightly yet gently  pushed me aside. Serin was the next who got inside. He looked at me and winked. ‘’ Thanks baby. ‘’ I groaned out loud and looked at the next person. Damn.. He looks scary and he’s tall.. ‘’ Uhm.. You can get in too.. ‘’ I awkwardly and softly spoke. ‘’ Xie xie. My name’s Tao.. ‘’ He lightly bowed as he entered. ‘’ Ah.. Yes.. ‘’ Was all I could reply.

 

 

‘’ Hey, do you have beer? ‘’ I heard Serin’s voice from the kitchen. I widened my eyes, closed the door and hasted myself towards the kitchen. ‘’ Get out of my kitchen, do you always intrude other people’s homes?! ‘’ I asked and then continued: ‘’ No, I don’t have beer. ‘’ Serin shook his head while clacking his tongue. ‘’ Shame. ‘’ Was all he said. I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes. ‘’ Look.. I don’t know why you’re here, at all.. But I’m very tired and want to sleep. ‘’ I sighed and looked up at Serin. He was staring at me intensely and his hand reached for my face. I flinched and he stopped his hand right in front of my face. ‘’ I.. ‘’ Escaped his mouth as he dropped his hand, letting it fall back to his body. ‘’ We’ll leave IF you stop believing the rumors about me- about us and give me a chance. ‘’ He softly said as if he was embarrassed. ‘’ But.. ‘’ I started. Stop believing the rumors? I thought it was all truth.. I heard that he even admitted it himself.. And a chance? Why a chance? I rubbed the back of neck and looked at the floor. ‘’ I get it, it’s hard to stop believing rumors. But why don’t you try? ‘’ He continued. ‘’ But.. ‘’ I started once again, but then continued.

‘’ I’ll try, but that doesn’t mean you can just go ahead and stalk me! ‘’ I widened my eyes. He nodded. I never imagined him being like this.. He once again raised his hand, this time above my head and although I flinched once again, he let his hand drop on the top of my head. ‘’ Seriously, you won’t regret this one second. ‘’ He flashed me a sincere smile as he softly patted my head. ‘’ See you at school. ‘’ He said as he walked out of the kitchen. ‘’ Come on, let’s go. ‘’ He said to his friends.

‘’ See you later. ‘’ They spoke in unison. ‘’ Bye.. ‘’ I mumbled.