Chapter OO6

An adventure called: 'My story'. //hiatus teehee.

Yawning loudly, my eyelids kept on closing and my head bopped down several times.

‘’ Oh jeez.. There hasn’t been any costumer for this half hour.. ‘’ I spoke out loud. Grabbing my bag, I got a red bull out of it. ‘’ Energy, I welcome you in my life. ‘’ I chuckled to myself. ‘’ You’re weirder than I thought. ‘’ A voice startled me so badly that I hit my knee against the counter. ‘’ Aww , Serin. ‘’ I spat out. ‘’ Right back at you. ‘’ He slightly chuckled. ‘’ So I take it that you didn’t notice me coming in 5 minutes ago? ‘’ He leaned against the counter. ‘’ Nope~ ‘’ I smacked my lips while speaking. ‘’ Smack your lips once more and I’ll kiss you, again. ‘’ He smirked while his lips. ‘’ I’ll call the security when you do that! ‘’ I raised my chin and daringly smacked my lips once again. ‘’ I never said I would kiss you right now. ‘’ He pretended to look innocent. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. ‘’ So what do you want, Serin? ‘’ I asked him. ‘’ Is that how you treat all your customers? ‘’ He spat at me. ‘’ Nope~ Just you! ‘’ I smiled kindly. He was about to say something back, when the bell rang, signaling a customer.

Serin stepped aside, making space at the counter while I sighed loudly. Oh god, there’s that guy again.. He’s always drunks and tries to flirt with me.. From the looks of it, he could’ve been my father. ‘’ Well isn’t this a pleasant surprise? This pretty young lady is here to help me. ‘’ The guy said while standing in front of the counter, I could smell his breathe, it smelled like beer. ‘’ Good night, how can I help you? ‘’ I gritted my teeth while asking. ‘’ Many times I came for the cigarettes, but tonight I’m here for you. ‘’ He smiled creepily. ‘’ Sir? ‘’ I asked him. ‘’ How about you come with me for the night, huh? ‘’ He said as he reached out for my arm, however right as he was about to grab me, a hand grabbed his wrist. ‘’ Dude, you better leave my girlfriend alone. ‘’ Serin spat, narrowing his eyes. The man looked at Serin and was about to say something, but kept it in. He seemingly panicked as he widened his eyes and bowed his head quickly. ‘’ You know the consequences if I see you here again, right? ‘’ Serin raised his chin, still eyeing the guy. I backed away, bumping into the wall with cigarettes. I’m scared.. Serin is scary..

Before anything could happen, the security guard came in and send them both away. Serin told the security guard that he knew me and he told me to tell him, however I was paralyzed in fear. The look in his eyes.. They scare me..

 

I didn’t go to school today, I didn’t feel like it.. After I got home I crawled in bed, but I couldn’t fall asleep. I don’t know how it scared me so much.. It was kind for Serin to step up for me, however.. I’m the worst.. Instead of thanking him, I let him get dragged out by the security guard.. But still.. The look in his eyes.. It was literally like the saying; ‘’ If looks could kill.. ‘’ Although I stayed in bed, I couldn’t fall asleep.. I sighed and turned around once more.

After a while I was finally starting to drift off, that is, until I heard the door bell. I groaned and sat up while ruffling my hair. ‘’ I’ve been up all night and now that I’m finally about to fall asleep there’s someone at the door!? ARGH! ‘’ I stood up and walked towards the door. Opening the door without checking who it was, I peeped my head around the corner of the door. ‘’ Yes? Wait what? Go away! ‘’ I tried to close the door, but a hand blocked it. The door was opened hardly, causing me to stumble back, the person to enter my apartment and close the door. I got pushed hardly, bumping in the wall as he grabbed my arms and pinned them next to my head. Widening my eyes while looking at him I gasped. ‘’ Serin! What’re you doing!? ‘’ Before I could ramble on, Serin pushed his lips against mine aggressively. Trying to push him away, he pressed his body closer. He brought my arms above my head and grabbed my wrists with one hand, while the other one found its way to my chin. After learning that resistance was futile, I stopped struggling. I could feel Serin loosening up slightly and finally leaning back. I looked at him, right in his eyes and he looked back at me too. Seconds felt like minutes as we both didn’t speak. ‘’ Look.. ‘’ Serin said as he finally broke the silence and took a good look in my eyes. ‘’ You’re afraid of me.. ‘’ He continued as he dropped both his arms to his side while looking down. My arms too, dropped to my sides, while I kept staring at him. I don’t know what to say.. Another silence fell, neither of us finding words to say. Deciding I should do something, I took his face in both my hands, making him look at me. Right as Serin was about to say something, I leaned closer and softly pecked him on his lips.

 

I invited him in my apartment and went to get some tea. I don’t even know if he likes tea.. Useless thoughts like these shot through my head. I grabbed the water cooker and divided hot water over 2 cups, however being so lost in thoughts, I didn’t notice it was over spilling. It were just a few seconds that the hot water contacted my hand, but it felt like everything was going in slow motion. I yanked my hand back and dropped the water cooker on the kitchen counter. Biting my lip in pain, I grabbed my hand with my other hand and squeezed it hardly. ‘’ What happened!? ‘’ Serin asked, looking very worried. ‘’ Nothing. ‘’ I tried to lie as I tried to withstand the pain. He eyed my hand, grabbed my wrist and held it under the sink. He then opened the sink and told me to stay like this, while he searched for a first aid kit. 10 quiet minutes past and Serin spoke up. ‘’ There, I think it’s cooled down enough now. Let me see. ‘’ He said as he waved my hand over. ‘’ It shouldn’t leave a blister, I’ll just put some bandage around your hand to be sure. ‘’ He grabbed the first aid kit and skillfully wrapped the bandage around my hand. ‘’ I’m sorry.. ‘’ Was all I could say, I couldn’t even bring myself to thank him, I was so tired, mentally and physically. Serin looked at me, grabbed my other hand softly and navigated me to my bedroom. I don’t even know how he know where my bedroom is.. He softly pressed me down on my bed, made sure I would lie down and tucked me in. ‘’ I’ll leave, you should take plenty of rest. I can see you’re tired. ‘’ He tenderly smiled at me, a smile I hadn’t seen before, a genuine smile. ‘’ Don’t go.. ‘’ Escaped my lips as I grabbed his hand. And before I knew I had said it, I drifted off to a deep sleep.