Chapter OO5

An adventure called: 'My story'. //hiatus teehee.

Groaning loudly I sat up.. ‘’ Should I just skip school? ‘’ I spoke out loud, aggressively pushed myself back in bed and sat up right after. Loudly arguing with myself, I got ready. I straightened my skirt and opened the door. Stepping one foot out of the door I stopped myself. ‘’ Maybe I should just stay home.. ‘’ I spoke out loud. ‘’ Why would you? ‘’ A voice next to me asked. I jumped and looked towards my right. I tried to speak, but there weren’t any words coming out. ‘’ I came to get you, I mean.. If you want a ride.. ‘’ Serin slapped his hand on his forehead. ‘’ Seriously.. That didn’t come out as well as I prepared it.. ‘’ He sighed. ‘’ You prepared it? ‘’ I said, chuckling. ‘’ NO I DID NOT. ‘’ He stated as I burst out laughing. ‘’ Geez just come. ‘’ He sighed as he pulled me out of the doorway and closed the door behind me. He then grabbed my wrist and walked up to the car that was parked right in front. He even opened the door for me. ‘’ Get in. ‘’ He commanded. Should I? ‘’ Aww come on. ‘’ He snapped me out of my thoughts. ‘’ Fine. ‘’ I said as I got in and closed the door behind me. Right as I grabbed for my seat belt Serin interrupted me. ‘’ Here, let me. ‘’ He leaned over me, reached for the seat belt and stopped for a moment, right in front of me. Dugeun dugeun.. I gulped as he moved back and inserted the seat belt.

 

Serin’s POV.

I moved back into my seat and put on my own seatbelt. Dang, she smells so good.. I smiled a bit to myself. That cute face she made.. And also when she noticed I was standing there.. I gave myself away though.. I had been preparing what to say for about 30 minutes.. Yeah, I waited for 30 minutes.. ‘’ Aren’t we going to go? ‘’ Kyungmi asked. I looked over at her, her cheeks were a soft pink and she was biting her bottom lip. Automatically my hand reached for her face, but I once again stopped when she flinched. She must be scared of me.. Yesterday she flinched too.. ‘’ Don’t bite your lip. ‘’ I blurted out. I did not want to say that.. She looked at me, wide eyed and I couldn’t help but look away. She’s way too cute.. I started the car, shifted it in the first gear, took of the hand break and started driving. From the corner of my eyes I saw her inspecting my car. ‘’ Is it yours? ‘’ She asked. ‘’ Yes. ‘’ I simply replied. ‘’ It’s cool.. ‘’ Her words drifted off. I started thinking about the first time I saw her.

 

I actually saw her before she entered our school, it was in the holiday before school started. She was sitting inside the small cafe near my house. I only saw her backside and the newspaper with red circles on it. Ahh.. She must be looking for a job.. I had thought. I couldn't help myself as I grabbed a folder from the checkout counter which read: '' Employee needed for night shifts. ''  Having no idea why, I walked towards her and stopped when I was standing behind her. She still hadn't noticed me. I figured she was way too focused on the newspaper and I subtly dropped the paper next to her and moved away from her. She picked it up and turned around right as I turned around too, to look at her. We met eyes and slightly panicking, I ran out of the cafe, forgetting I hadn't paid yet.. The second time I met her, well met.. The second time was when I was fighting with Changsun, a ert from my class. He had talked crap about me and I noticed him in the hallway. Right away I approached him and punched him. We started fighting and I only noticed Kyungmi when a teacher finally separated us. She looked totally horrified. After I got expelled for a week and came back to school, it seemed like she was always running away when she saw me.. That's how it looked for me at least.. '' Uhm.. You just drove past our school.. '' Her voice snapped me back to reality. I checked my surroundings and sighed. '' Oops. '' Was all I could say.

 

Kyungmi’s POV.

‘’ Oops. ‘’ he exclaimed. I chuckled lightly as he turned the car. We shortly after arriver at school, Serin parked the car and we both unbuckled our seat belts. Right as he was about to open the door I stopped him. ‘’ Uhm.. Thanks.. ehh.. Can I spend my lunch with you? ‘’ I uncertainly asked. He looked at me, slightly shocked, and nodded.

‘’ Even if you didn’t want to, you’d still be spending it with me. ‘’ I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

I think I could get used to this..