Chapter OO1

An adventure called: 'My story'. //hiatus teehee.

Alright, I know this chapter's a bit out-stretched, but bear with it please. See it as an introduction, which it actually is, towards the main character.


‘’ Good morning, Kyungmi. ‘’ An old lady said. ‘’ Good morning, boss. ‘’ I replied.

‘’ You should get ready for school, I’ll take over now. ‘’ She smiled kindly, which allowed me to see the wrinkles around her eyes. I nodded and logged off my account on the register. ‘’ I’ll be taking a shower then. ‘’ I said as I walked towards the back.

I work at a 24/7 convenience store, I usually take the night shifts since I have school at day. Specially for me, the owner, Miss Jang, build a shower inside the bathroom.

I quickly got ready and looked in the mirror. I grabbed a bit of foundation and applied it under my eyes, to cover my bags. After doing so, I nodded in satisfaction and quickly exited the bathroom. ‘’ I’ll be leaving now. ‘’ I bowed to her. ‘’ Wait a second dear. ‘’ Miss Jang said and walked over to me. ‘’ Take this. ‘’ She smiled as she handed over a lunchbox. ‘’ Thank you very much! ‘’ I brightly smiled as I accepted it.

She always brings me a lunchbox, she’s the closest person to me. I looked at my watch and quickly got moving.

 

After a good 20 minutes of bicycling, I arrived at school. ‘Alpha High’ a sign read. It isn’t the nicest school ever, but I guess it’s not too bad.. Or is it? Alright.. It’s pretty bad. I sighed as I locked up my bicycle and looked around. Either everything is always broken or they always break it. I shook my head as I walked inside, hearing the first bell ring. I walked to my locker straight away, ignoring a few stares and just everyone in general. After I arrived, I took out the books I would need and quickly started walking towards the class, as I heard the second bell. Only one bell left and I’ll be late.. My classroom is on the first floor, so I’ve got that going for me, which is great. After sitting down in the classroom, at the back, the last bell rang and the teacher closed the door.

 

After attendance ended, the teacher started explaining. History, it has always been something that fascinated me. I guess I find the past more interesting then today or even the future. Never have I been fond of things I can’t know or anticipate, I guess you could say I’m even a bit afraid.

As class passed pretty quickly, the teacher gave us our homework and dismissed the class. Right at that moment, the bell rang too, signaling the end of the period. I quickly walked towards the door and was one of the first to leave the classroom, as usually. As I already had the books for this period too, I walked towards the classroom, which was on the second and highest floor. Arriving first was a normality for me, so I sat at the seat in the back, after greeting the teacher.

Once again the class passed pretty quickly and the bell rang signaling the end of the second period. This cycle repeated itself for 2 more periods, until finally, the bell signaled lunch break. I slightly smiled to myself as I noticed that it wasn’t raining. After quickly changing books, I went outside and sat down on a lonely bench under a tree, my favorite spot. At this place, I could oversee a lot that happened on the school plains and if I would turn around, I would only see the forest next to the school. It gave me great variety. I smiled to myself as I grabbed the lunchbox and opened it.

Sandwiches, I like those the best! I started eating, while time continued to pass.

 

After lunch, school was only 2 periods for me. As I finished the last period, I quickly grabbed the books I would need for my homework and went home. I loved bicycling and didn’t mind the 30 minute ride home. I always feel so free while bicycling, I always believed it would be the closest I would be to flying. 30 Minutes passed and I arrived home. I quickly got changed in more comfortable clothes, baggy pants and an oversized tee. I sprawled all over the couch and started making my homework. After a hour or so, my ringtone went off. I looked at my phone and saw it was a text. I frowned as I saw it was from an unknown number. Again? This person keeps texting me.. I have never texted back more than ‘’ Who are you? ‘’ as I found it completely strange how this person never included a name. I looked at the text and it read: ‘’ It’s dinner time, you should eat dinner! ‘’ I sighed. This person is not wrong, just creepy. I’ve been thinking of reporting it to the police, as stalking.. However this person only sends texts that help me.. And it’s not that this person talks about the activities I’m doing.. Just like this text, it’s usually: ‘’ Eat breakfast. ‘’ ‘’ You should get enough exercise. ‘’ I sighed and looked at the clock.. Yeah, dinner time. After quickly making some instant noodles and eating them, I set my alarm for over three hours from here and crawled in bed. Sweet sleep, you are so welcome. I smiled as I pulled the blanket till my chin and drifted off almost immediately.

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing and looked at the clock. 1O:3O it read.. After quickly getting out, washed up and dressed in my working uniform, I made sure that every door and window was locked. I grabbed my stuff, exited the door, locked it and hopped on my bicycle. From my house towards my work it only takes me 10 minutes. I arrived pretty quickly and greeted Mr. Jang, who had already relieved Ms. Jang. He greeted me back and logged himself out of the register. ‘’ The security guard for tonight is already present. ‘’ He informed me and said good night. ‘’ Bye, have a nice rest. ‘’ I told him. He smiled and left. I quickly logged myself in the register and grabbed the book I brought. The sorcery code. It’s about a man who used to be in a Sorcerer counsel, but is now an outcast.. It’s story is so interesting..

The night passed pretty normally, ofcourse there would be the usual drunk people, however the security guard only had to come out once, so that’s a good thing. I looked at the door and saw Ms. Jang come in and smiled.

 

Now that you know how my days normally pass, let’s start this adventure called: ‘My story’.