3. Innocent Love

Love and Lies

Thanks for Subscribing,Please enjoy xD



Chapter 3

Innocent Love

.

.

The bright sunlight shone through the pale curtains of the room illuminating everything with its light. At the sudden change of brightness the little girl on bed stirred and soon the covers were move to block the unwelcomed sun.

A beautiful woman with short black hair moved towards the sleeping little girl on bed and brought down the covers slowly.

‘’Hyuna’’ she whispered but there was no response. ‘’Sweetie wake up’’ her mom continue lovingly trying her best to wake her up.

‘’Omma~ I feel sick’’ Hyuna reply and coughed exaggeratedly to emphasized her sickness. ‘’I don’t think I can get out of bed today’’ her mom smiled knowingly at her lazy daughter.

‘’Is that so? Then I’ll have to tell Hyungseungie to not come today’’ Hyuna opened her eyes at hearing the familiar name and sat on bed abruptly.

‘’Is Hyunseung oppa coming today?!’’ Hyuna said excitedly with a wide smile on her face and saw her mom nodding her head.

‘’Though it’s a shame you’re sick today’’ Hyuna gasped loudly.

‘’Don’t call mom’’ Hyuna grab her mother hand and place it on her forehead. ‘’I’m feeling better so I’ll take a bath right away’’ Hyuna said excitedly and jump off her bed not long after disappearing on the bathroom making Mrs. Kim laugh at her sudden burst of energy. ‘’Arraseo, do you want ahjumma to help you dear?’’  

‘’No. From now on I’m a big girl, I can bathe myself’’ she hear an ‘ok’ from behind the bathroom door and continue focusing in filling the tub.

Normally she would hate to wake up this soon and made excuses to stay in bed at least five more minutes, more so if it was a non school day like today . But this time it was different, she just love when Hyunseung oppa came to play with her and it was not like she got to see him very often. But it was the best days ever.

Hyunseung oppa study in a different school than her and she could only see him when Jang Samchom came to work with her dad. There were times he didn’t bring Hyunseung along so she always misses him.

She loves Hyunseung oppa. At first he may seem cold and talk very harshly but after passing three months playing with him she knew better. He always takes care of her and listens to her and play with her anything. He also stare at her is in a sincerely and warm way, not like the other kids who always wants something from her because she is rich.  When she is with oppa her heart always goes badump badump very fast and mom says that when you feel so is because you love someone.

Hyuna stop the faucet of water from running and start taking her bath. How she wished Oppa came fast today.

.

.

.

.

‘’Good morning Kim Sajangnim’’ Hyunseung bowed politely at the man before him who was now wearing a smile.

‘’As always very good manners’’ Hyunseung accept the often comment with his stoic serious face and as he start lifting his face he felt a warm body embracing him and the heavy person hanging from his neck. His eyes softened at recognizing the owner of such warm hug.

‘’Oppa!’’ Hyuna start jumping with enthusiasm while hugging him.

‘’Hyuna how is it that you greet Hyunseung before dad?’’ Hyuna let go of his neck and turned to her dad. ‘’Mianhae Appa. Good morning’’ she ran to Mr. Kim and kissed his cheek. ‘’Now greet the visit like I’ve teach you’’

‘’Good morning Samchom’’ she bowed at his father. ‘’Good, now you can go play’’ Hyuna grab his hand and start dragging him away from the elders. Hyunseung tried bowing to signal his departure but was distract by Hyuna’s excited yell. ‘’Oppa pali’’

.

‘’Hyuna don’t go far you know we can’t‘’ he yelled but Hyuna ran towards the gardens forest after letting go of his hand. He fastens his pace following her and grabs her hand. ‘’But Hyunseung oppa there’s something I want to show you’’ Hyuna whined. ‘’It will be our secret’’ she said and grab his hands to drag him the rest of the way that wasn’t that much. Hyuna let go of him and crouched behind some bushes. He couldn’t see her anymore but he could hear her. ‘’Oppa here’’

‘’What is it?’’ Hyuna stuck her head out of the bushes and shushed him softly. ‘’I find it the other day’’ she stood up and in her hands was a small puppy. How did she find that dog and brought it here?

‘’It’s really fluffy you should touch it’’ Hyunseung stretched his hand timidly. His father had never allowed him to own any pet so it was his first time touching a dog. The small fur passed through his fingers and calmed him. ‘’It’s really soft’’ he smiled at her but it disappeared instantly. ‘’Have you given him food?’’ Hyuna pass the pup on his hands and put her hand under her dress from where she pulled out a piece of bread. ‘’I brought some’’ she smiled brightly. They feed the little dog that happily start running around biting small branches from the floor. Hyunseung and Hyuna were engrossed in petting him from time to time and watching how the pup plays. Hyuna turned to Hyunseung and blurted out something that gain his attention.

‘’From now on Oppa will be Appa!’’ startled Hyunseung stuttered in his words. ‘’A-appa?’’ Hyuna smiled brightly. ‘’Deh, and this is our son…mmmm…’’ she stop to think of the name. ‘’Seung ah!... Seung ah come’’ Hyuna made kissing noises to call the dog and he came running to her. ‘’Wait Hyuna’’

‘’Waegurae Seung appa?’’ she asked with clueless big eyes and he blushed. ‘’We can’t have a son yet’’ he stated seriously. ‘’Why? Isn’t it here?’’ she said not comprehending why he was denying the fact. ‘’Don’t people have to get married first to have children?’’ he asked her. Though Hyunseung knew they were just playing he found it hard to have a son without marriage, it felt wrong for him after all he always tried to do things the right way. ‘’Then what do we do oppa? If he’s not our son then he will be orphan’’ and idea form in his mind.

‘’Wait here’’ he said before running away.

.

.

.

Hyuna was bored while she thought of a solution of the problem she had right now. Hyunseung was right, Seungie couldn’t be their child if they were not married, mom had told her once that babies are born because people marry. In truth there was a solution that crossed her mind and she like it so much she couldn’t think of anything else. She grab her warm cheeks as she smiled with her idea. What if they get married? But her face fell instantly, only people who love each other could do it. She loves Hyunseung oppa but maybe he didn’t feel the same for her. Right?

Before she could continue searching for another answer Hyunseung came back breathing hard while he hold his chest tightly with the running he just did. Worriedly she approach him, it was rare to see him so flustered when he was the majority of the time very composed.

‘’Are you fine Hyunseung oppa? You ran so suddenly…’’ she whispered the last part but her concerns flew away as she saw the large smile in his lips. ‘’Let’s get married’’ Hyuna opened her eyes in shock and her face turned a light pink, Hyunseung extended his hand and she looked down. There were two leaf made rings. The rings were carefully plaited so that it didn’t break easily and in one there was a small flower that reminisce her of the diamond ring her mom uses in her finger. Hyuna wanted to say yes but stop. ‘’But Oppa you can only do that with who you love’’ she said with sadness.

‘’It’s okay because I love you.  So?’’ Hyunseung said that as if it was the most natural thing making her feel flattered. ‘’Really?’’ she asked again doubtful. ‘’Nae’’ Hyuna looked straightly at his eyes and only saw truth there. ‘’I love Hyunseung oppa too’’ they smiled at each other both with colored cheeks after their confession. Hyunseung put his hand behind his neck, an habit she notice he did when embarrassed.

‘’Do you know how people get married?’’ he ask uncertainly, to be honest he had just thought about the rings he didn’t know what people did when they marry. He had gone to a lot of dinner and share hold parties but never a wedding. He only knew about white dresses and couple rings so he really did expect for Hyuna to know the rest of things to do. ‘’Of course I know’’ she said proudly. ‘’They hold hands and wear the rings and finally they kiss’’

Hyunseung took a hold of her hands staring at her eyes fondly, maybe it was a game but it felt very real for him. He really want Hyuna to be his wife so the words that came out of his mouth were sure and truly fill with happiness. ‘’From now on you’re my wife and I will always love you Hyuna’’ he slide the ring made of weeds and a small white wild flower in her finger and felt relieved at seeing he had done it in a perfect size. Hyuna also grab his hand tightly. ‘’From now on you’re my husband Hyunseung oppa and I will always love you’’ she put the ring in his finger and smiled so much he could barely see her eyes. He really had a cute wife. They hold hands again and Hyuna close her eyes as he leaned forward and peck her lips softly.

‘’Is that how people kiss?’’ he asked innocently not sure if he had done it right. Hyuna shrugged her shoulders but smiled sweetly at him. ‘’Molla, but it felt good so I guess yeah’’ Hyunseung smiled back until he felt something jumping on his feet. ‘’You want a kiss too?’’ Hyuna said and lift the dog to kiss his flurry forehead.

 ‘’Now were a complete family Oppa. We will be happy forever’’ she said as she continue petting his acquired son.

.

.

.

‘’Hyuna? Hyunseung? Where are you?’’  Mrs. Kim was walking in the small forest of her home searching steadily for the couple of friends. She had always permit Hyuna’s friends to play in their home since they had a lot of places to run and because she could know them all. Form all of them she like Hyunseung the most. ‘That kid’ she sighed, the first time she had seen Hyunseung she was really surprised. The boy was the perfect role model and a small copy of his father; she had found it sad that such a small kid was wasting his best years of childhood cooped up in the stressing adult business world. So she had agreed with her husband to let the boy come every time he wanted. Now that he saw Hyunseung he surely behaved the same around them but she had noticed that when he was with Hyuna the boy was a complete opposite and it made her very happy.

Though there was something bothering her, not really in a bad way but she was a mother after all and she had seen how the boy had stolen her little daughter’s heart and she would not be surprised if after a couple of years those two start dating.

‘Aigoo~~ it’s so hard to raise such a beautiful daughter’ she giggled at the thought. Truth be told she didn’t care if they start dating later. She already approved of the boy, most of all because she had seen the eyes of adoration and protection he wore near her. It was like he was ready to die for her even though they may not understand it fully yet. Again she yelled their names to locate them and inform Hyunseung his dad was about to leave soon.

‘’Omma here!’’ she heard her daughter not so far away. When she catch them she glanced at Hyunseung. He was indeed not cold anymore. ‘’How are you both?’’ she asked knowing they were both fine. ‘’Fine Ommoin’’

‘’Ommonim?’’ she ask startled. ‘’Nae Omma look!’’ Hyuna lifted their hands to show the couple rings in their fingers. ‘’Oppa and I are now married’’ Her daughter said and she saw a light blush covering Hyunseung’s cheeks. ‘How cute~’ she wanted to squeal in delight. ‘’Welcome to the family then Hyungseungie’’ she grinned happily.

‘’Please take care of me’’ he said with a bow but still with her face red. She wanted to tell him not to be that formal know that he was her son in law when she saw a little dog running to their direction. ‘’Omo whats that?’’ the little thing start barking excited making the boys turn back. ‘’Seung ah you can’t follow’’ Hyuna chastised but soon melted to the little thing patting his head. Where did it come from anyway?

‘’How long have you been hiding Seung ah?’’ she asked using the name of the pup. Hyuna look frightened as she had been discovered guarding it. ‘’Not long, I find it yesterday’’

‘’And why didn’t you two carry it home?’’ …. ‘’Appa don’t like pets’’ Hyuna said sadly and Hyunseung hold her hands tightly. ‘’I’ll talk with Appa, now go home. I will take the Seung ah with me’’ she picked up the dog and remembered the other thing she came for. ‘’Hyunseung your father will be leaving soon so you should get ready’’

 

Later they were seeing the Jangs departing and she watched beside her husband as Hyuna said goodbye to the Hyunseung.

‘’Hyuna I’m going now’’ he said a little disappointed that they had to be together less time than other days. ‘’Take care Oppa’’ Hyuna said sadly but the boy hold her hands again smiling encouragingly. ‘’ I’ll try to come sooner’’ Hyuna kissed his cheek and bid him goodbye.

‘’What’s with those two’’ Mrs. Kim heard her husband said alarmed and gained a knowing chuckle from her. ‘’I think you finally won a son in law yeobo’’ she smile a last time before calling Hyuna in.




Ok so this chapter is a FAIL but I tried. REALLY tried my best. But please bear with it, I’m still learning how to write properly. 

Regardless of everything I hope you had enjoyed it and feel free to comment.

Good day.