The Truth

Love and Lies

Hey there...Happy Christmas for those who celebrate it!!! 

Hope you enjoy ^^



Day of the call…

‘’Your father is sick. He’s In Seoul Hospital, he is really bad I don’t think he’ll survive’’ Hyuna paled at the news and lowered the phone from her ear in nearly slow motion.

‘’We need to be back home Hyunseung’’ Hyuna said with trembling hands, she let the phone fall on the couch and tried to regain composure by breathing slowly. Hyunseung was worried, he had never seen Hyuna like this, her eyes were watering and looked like her legs would give up to her in any moment. What was that call? What did they told her?

Hyunseung run to her and help her to sit on the couch, he embraced her her hair lovingly trying to comfort her.

‘’What happened? Who was the person on the phone?’’ Hyuna buried her face in the crook of his neck, that he could now feel getting wet in tears. ‘’My f-father… h-he’s… d-dy-dying…What do I do? I can’t lose him, he can’t leave me like this… it’s my fault’’ Hyunseung frowned why did she have to put all blame on her? She isn’t even there. 

‘’How is it your fault? You did nothing wrong, you’ve been here with me all this time’’ Hyuna shake her head in his embrace denying what he had told her. ‘’No you don’t understand…I did it again, the same thing from years ago, he… couldn’t take it, I need to go home Hyunseung, please let’s go back to Korea’’ Hyunseung didn’t understand what she was talking about but he would do anything to see her fine.

‘’I will arrange everything right away, don’t panic anymore ok? Everything is going to be alright’’ he assured her firmly and left to find the hotel phone.

As fast as he could he cancel his staying in the hotel, paying all it’s fees, he buy the tickets and arranged their suitcases. Hyuna had kept calling her stepmother to inform herself from her father condition, but she never pick up.

After hours in the plane, they were back, Hyunseung decided to call a driver from his family to pick up their things and send them to his home. He was reluctant at first because he knew his father would instantly now he was back but Hyuna didn’t want to wait to be in the hospital and he didn’t want to leave her alone.

As soon as they enter Hyuna sprint to the reception desk asking for her father, where they send them to the room 608.

‘’I didn’t think you would be able to be here so fast Hyuna’’ ‘’Please let’s not start. Just tell me what happen to my dad, will he be all right?’’ Hyuna’s stepmother seemed displeased with the lack of response from Hyuna and just replied.

‘’His health had been deteriorating these past weeks in a way I couldn’t explain. I ask him various times to check up but he shrugged it off saying it was all right and this morning he simply collapsed… they told me it was a heart attack due to stress’’ Soojin sniffled and seemed realy affected, he start feeling sorry for her. The older woman phone start going off and she turn it off. ‘’I think I need fresh air, the doctor will be here in any moment’’

As she said the doctor he supposed was responsible for Hyuna’s father came out and fill Hyuna with the details, he would let her enter her room so he decided to walk around while she saw her father.

When he turn a corridor he heard a heated conversation, he was leaving to give that person privacy until he hear a familiar name.

‘’Hyuna’s back to Korea… I know it was not part of the plan for him to stay alive… I applied the medicine you gave me in his tea everyday but isn’t this better? If he had died suddenly there would’ve been an investigation… I have everything under control, the company is under my care soon I can start selling stocks to you… Boss… your son is here too as you had foreseen they’re together… I understand, I will…’’ Hyunseung was shocked what did he just heard? Lswiftly he left the scene to not be seen.

This was his father doing, how could he? He knew he was a greedy man but attempting murder… Hyuna’s stepmother was working with him and they are planning to take Hyuna’s inheritance… just what more else? He needed to talk with his father, this was not part of it, the plan was to steal some information of the company and steal their investors making his family company the number one, not this.

Hyunseung left Hyuna a message and went to his father’s right away.

 

***

 

 

He burst open the door and slam it shut without caring about anything, his father was startled at first but his facial features relaxed noticing it was just him.

‘’Well… if isn’t the son that suddenly ran away with its subject. Tell me Hyunseung did you manage to get what we agreed? I am sure she start talking after you opened her legs. Really, women are so predictable. How was it to her?’’

‘’Shut up! Don’t dare talk about her like that’’ Hyunshik wore a smug smile as he got more comfortable. ‘’What are you planning? I heard that conversation with Park Soojin. Didn’t we agreed to something? Why the hell are you endangering people’s life!’’ Hyunseung father snort with an incredulous face.

‘’You’re so naïve Hyunseung, did you really think that was all I wanted? I’m better than that’’ He must have looked confused because right away he start explaining. ‘’Since you did a good job on what I needed I will tell you. You were just distraction Hyunseung, I didn’t really needed those documents because I already have various spies in the Kim’s company, one of them being Soojin as you may have figured out. I just wanted to cause a disruption in the family, I’ve known Kim’s CEO for years and it was really easy to predict he would temporally disown his daughter the moment you appeared. But you made it even better, you took her away and that made the second step easier.’’ Hyunseung listen in horror as the words sink in, he saw as his father take out a folder and stood in front of him. ‘’Unfortunately the second step wasn’t all that much successful, that I’m sure you know because he’s still living but well… while he stays in a critical condition that’s almost perfect’’

‘’What exactly did you do to Hyuna’s father?’’ Hyunseung asked feeling sick. ‘’I just ordered someone to poison him, the liquid don’t left any trace in the body’’ Hyunshik pat his back and he felt the need to recoil from disgust but his body was too stunned to do so. ‘’Since I am proud of your good work I actually kept my promise about our deal, here is the direction of where she is currently living’’

Hyunseung was astonished, just what had he done? What had he help to do? This was not what he wanted… and Hyuna, How would he face her, how would he tell her? He didn’t even have the power to argue with his father, he felt like throwing up.

If he could just turn time, if this was just a bad dream but it wasn’t. He had to face reality, the time of ignoring everything had come to an end, he had to confess the truth and make things better before it was impossible to.

He couldn’t let everything be taken form Hyuna even if that meant he would lose her. Hyunseung left the office and building, he needed time to think.

She didn’t deserve this and it was all because of him…

 

***

 

 

‘’My son is aware of everything…’’

‘’How should I proceed then Sir?’’

 

 



Yeah i know SUPER SHORT... 

Mianhae ;P 

So i have good news and bad news... I am in vacations... YAY!! .... that's the good one.... the bad one is I have another job T^T oh well that's good for me and bad for you because i can't write often again. I am a waitres in the day till 6 and i work at a convienient store till past midnight. Since i had this chapter finished i am posting it and the other is almost finish but i will leave it for next week in case i am not able to write another one.

SO SORRY T^T. I'll try to update regularly kay? and sorry for blabering about my life kkkk it's so boring anyway xD

Mondays i have day off in the convienient store but i'm too tired to write anything sorry. We'll see again soon if i can. i will try kkkk i love 2hyun too much ;P

OKAY THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING, UPVOTING, COMENTING AND JUST BEING LOVELY 

BYE BYE x3