...Always Comes the Storm

Love and Lies

Thanks for subscribing, love u <3



5 days before the call.

.

.

Hyuna was sitting between someone’s lap, the person kept caressing her hair lovingly as the familiar voice read a story book she had firmly in her small grasp.

‘’And the live happily ever after’’ the soft voice that belong to a woman she now could associate as her mother said.

‘’Are kisses really magic mommy?’’ Hyuna said turning to her side to look up at her mother. ‘’Hmmm…’’ her mother hummed thinking hard. ‘’If it’s a kiss of true love then they are… Why?’’ she asked curious.

‘’I want to be like that princes and wake up with a magic kiss’’ she said with enthusiasm lacing her voice, her mother giggled at her daughter cuteness. ‘’And who would the prince be if I may ask?’’ without any hesitation Hyuna yelled. ‘’Hyunseung oppa! So we can live happily after. I only love Seung oppa!’’ the dark hair woman burst laughing expecting that kind of answer and hug her daughter, whispering something to her ear.

‘’Shh darling, don’t yell. If Appa hears that you only love Hyunseungie, he’ll get jealous and will pout all day’’ Hyuna giggled covering and whispered back. ‘’Arraseo’’

 

Hyuna woke up immediately with the feeling of lips pressing on her own, she open her eyes when Hyunseung had got out of bed going towards the bathroom. Slowly she sat in the bed covering her body with the blanket and pressing her lips in deep thought.

She could remember her dream perfectly, it was not only a dream, it felt too real, it was a memory. But in that memory… Hyunseung? What did that mean? Was she making up these things? Or was she… was he the same person? 

She didn’t know how much time had passed but it must have been a lot because Hyunseung was out in the room with his clothes on, she stared at him analyzing, trying to remember if she was right.

Hyunseung? Jang Hyunseung? Hyuna repeat the name in her head, racking hard in her brain, until something more came.

‘I’m Kim Hyuna and you?’ ‘I’m Jang Hyunseung’

‘’Do you still feel pain?’’ Hyuna heard him say and nodded in his embrace. She felt him taking distance from her and cleaning the lines of water in her face while staring intensely at her.  Hyunseung kneeled on the floor and kissed both her knees surprising her, and then he stood up and did the same with the palm of her hands.

‘’Does it still hurt too much?’’ Hyuna shake her head rapidly.

Hyuna felt tears forming, that person, she could remember his face now. How that person took care of her, it was so little but she was sure. It was definitely the same person.

Hyuna felt a caress on her cheek and came out of her little bubble. ‘’Are you ok? Why are you crying?’’ Hyuna saw Hyunseung face etched with worry, just like countless times before.

He didn’t remember her or at least he didn’t know it was her, but she didn’t want him to. It didn’t matter, they had each other now and even if that person was not Hyunseung she would have still choose the person she was with now, it was pointless to take out those memories out, it was now that count.

‘’Ani…’’ she laughed trying to compose herself. ‘’I was just suddenly happy, and my eyes got teary. Don’t mind me I’m just being silly’’ Hyunseung seemed unsure but shrugged it off.

‘’Ok… just know you can trust me, I’m here with you’’ he said giving her forehead a kiss. ‘’I know, you’ve always been like this don’t you?’’

‘’Only for you’’ Hyuna rolled her eyes. ‘’Really? Being cheesy again Jang Hyunseung?’’ Hyunseung pushed her on the mattress hugging her and making sure to put all his weight on her. ‘’Yaa..hh you’re… crush..ing…me’’ Hyunseung laugh and let her go, getting up from the bed.

‘’Arraseo, I am going to buy some groceries for later, I’ll be back’’ Hyuna nodded and saw him leave.

As she saw the door closing behind Hyunseung and uneasy feeling start to crept on her, she sat on the bed when more memories inveded her.

‘’Oppa!’’  Hyuna cried worriedly before seeing Hyunseung father carrying him forcible by his hand to the exit.

‘’Hyuna you stay here!’’ she looked at her dad. ‘’But Appa’’… ‘’I said to stay here!’’ her dad reprimand filling her with rage. ‘’No! I hate you!’’ before he could take a hold of her, she ran to where Hyunseung was.

She saw Hyunseung at the back window with tears in his eyes and she tried harder to run faster but the car disappeared from her sight. Not really giving up she continue until she heard her mother voice worriedly behind her.

‘’Hyuna!’’ she turned around by reflex but decide to not let her catch her because then it would mean to never see Hyunseung again.

Trying to cross to the next side of the road she froze paralyzed with fear at seeing a car coming to her direction.

The rest she knew like it had happened yesterday, it was the accident her mother died in. Because of that she remember someone else, someone who she needed to speak to.

‘’Appa…’’

She was really nervous, she didn’t think she would have the initiative to call him after the discussion they had. After taking a bath evading the issue as long as she could , she took her phone and was staring at it to gain courage.

She had to call now, she didn’t want Hyunseung to know after all, so she pressed the speed dial of her father and wait anxiously for him to pick up.

‘’Hyuna…?’’ her insides churn, her father sounded so weak, was he still upset about her leaving? Was he taking care of his health? Eating regularly? Was he mad? She didn’t realized the amount she had missed him until he heard him.

‘’Appa is me Hyuna’’ she said as weak as him. ‘’How are you?’’

‘’I’m doing well… when are you going to stop running? Are you calling me so you can be back?’’ she really wasn’t sure what to say, she missed him, but would he understand?

‘’Appa I need to make you a question and I want you to be sincere’’ she wait for his approval but at just hearing silence she decide to continue nonetheless. ‘’Appa the reason why you opposed so much to me, the reason we fought… was it because the person I chose is Jang Hyunseung? As in the same one from year ago?’’

‘’So you figure it out. Yes he’s Jang Hyunshik son, Jang Hyunseung, the same friend who came over once in a while years ago’’ If she had any doubt she was completely sure now.

‘’Hyuna daughter, I don’t want you near that boy or that family. Come back home, I will take it as a rebel faze and forgive you, I will give you everything back… just don’t be near him anymore’’ her father voice was defeated and pleading, but she just couldn’t accept, how was she to live now without Hyunseung?

‘’I’m sorry Dad but I love him. I’m sorry… all this time I’ve only love him. Why can’t you understand and be happy for me?’’

‘’You love him? Hyuna that family is not good, because of him your mother is dead. After that, can you love him, after what happen they even want to take me away from you’’ he said harshly, she could see how he was losing his temper already and she didn’t want to have another fight. Yet she couldn’t stay silent…

‘’Then don’t you love me? I was the one who ran after him, she was there because of me. I killed her, I was the one who killed her, don’t blame him please. It was all me, all this time’’

‘’Hyuna that is stupid, don’t you understand? They are all deceivers. I’m not begging you anymore, I want you here in Korea.’’

‘’I won’t go back I love you but I love him more, I’m sorry Appa, if you can’t understand that then he’s not the one taking me away, you’re the one pushing me from you’’ Hyuna hang up and shut off her phone, she didn’t feel in high spirits anymore.

The sound of the door opening alert her of Hyunseung being home, so she relax and tried to forget all her previous conversation with her dad.

‘’I’m home’’ she heard him yell from the kitchen, he must have been sorting the things he buy out. ‘’Hyuna what do you want to eat?’’ she walked to him and gave him a back hug, the feeling of him being there had finally made her snap from her negative thoughts, all that matter was this moment.

‘’Anything…’’ Hyunseung put his arms on top of hers and rocked them slowly to the sides. ‘’What do you want to do today?’’

‘’Let’s just stay here and watch movies… I want to lazy around with you, is that ok to you?’’ Hyunseung replied with a yes and disentangled her arms from around him.

‘’I’m gonna start cooking, you sit there comfortably while I’m finished’’ Hyuna nodded and sat facing him from behind the counter.

‘’Say Hyunseung…’’

‘’Yeah?’’ Hyunseung respond cutting the vegetables. ‘’I want to know about your family and past more’’ he stop cutting for a few seconds and then continue as if nothing. ‘’Why so suddenly?’’

‘’I’m just curious. You never talk about you’’ Hyunseung arranged more things in the pots and stared at her. ‘’Well I’m sure I’ve mention I am not in really good terms with them’’

‘’Can’t you tell me more? I want to know you more’’ Hyuna pout trying to use cute charms to convince him. ‘’I don’t like talking about them. They both abandon me when I was young and I currently have no ties with them’’ Hyuna was shocked by what Hyunseung said and apologized with a soft voice.

‘’No, I’m sorry… my father… he is a business man, he owns one of the biggest companies in Korea. He trained me from little to become a CEO like him, to rule his empire as he would. I was never his son, I was more like a train dog and when I was 18 I couldn’t take it anymore and run from him and then I became who I was until I knew you… I really don’t have fond memories with him, and now after seeing him from so long, we don’t get along. I just don’t want to have anything to do with him’’

Hyuna nodded remembering the cold little boy who rarely smiled, too formal for his age, the way Mr. Jang had slapped him when he tried to defend her, It must have been hard for him. Hyuna tried to change her thoughts to focus more on the other things Hyunseung had said.

‘’What do you mean until I knew you?’’ Hyuna asked with a smirk that made Hyunseung smiled. ‘’Give me a moment I have to put more things there…’’ as he continue cooking he said more. ‘’What I meant was that I was a wreck back then. I did what I wanted, all the time being controlled snap me and I became rebellious trying to do dangerous things. I didn’t only run away, I spend most of my time drinking, fooling around, sleeping with girls. I don’t blame you for having such a bad impression from me from the start… I was worse than that’’

Hyuna frowned at the information, slightly jealous knowing Hyunseung had known many girls before her, she knew they were nothing special to him but she still didn’t like it.

‘’And what about your mother? I saw her in the tapes you have in your house, she seemed nice’’ Hyuna asked remembering the joyful woman.

‘’I don’t know, she left home one day. She just disappeared from my life like she had never been there’’ Hyuna never would have guessed, she thought the woman had died. Now she understood what he meant when he said they had abandon him.

‘’Do you miss her?’’ At that question Hyunseung turned to her, he was in deep thought. ‘’I do sometimes… There are days I wonder what it would have been like for her to bring me with her… if she’s even remember me that is… If she had forgotten me, if she’s living well, If she’s alive or dead. I want to see her and make sure she is fine but I don’t think things would be the same again’’

Hyuna sighed and decide to tell him more about her. ‘’I miss my mother too… she was like the sun, so bright, she was like the gravity that kept our family together and alive. Because of me she is gone, my father changed completely and that woman enter our home. I can’t remember her fully, but I know her presence was like that… I miss her’’

‘’How could it be your fault?’’ Hyuna smiled bitterly remembering the accident. ‘’I didn’t want someone I care for be taken away from me so I carelessly followed that person, running on the asphalt, my mother was trying to stop me. A car was coming my way but she saved me, she give her life for mine’’

Hyunseung went around the counter and envelop her in a warm hug. ‘’How is that your fault? It was an accident Hyuna, she did what any mother would do because she loved you’’

Hyuna stayed silent and let him comfort her, she didn’t want to argue with Hyunseung.

 

 



Hello my beautiful and lovable readers ^^

I am so happy with this chapter but let me confess something.... I kinda forgot i had to write this and mess up and had no idea what i was doing hahahahaha so sorry if you were confused, my bad ;P

Aaaanyway did you like it? What do you think? I am trying to write the next chapter as fast as posible so I can post every monday. Please don't get your hopes high i will try but i am always running kkkkk.

Thank you so much for the support, love u guys xD