His Words

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The song "If I Told You", is by Nick Howard. Just imagine Kris singing it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xiumin POV

A day had passed since Luhan confessed his love to me. Our relationship has not changed that much nor did our interaction differ. He is now just more open in expressing his affection towards me and half of my heart has a grip on the situation of half of it takes time.

I needed time for myself and since we cancelled our practiced last time because of me, due to the fan attack, I went to SM building to practice dancing. It has been my habit to dance alone in the practice room in order to forget about everything and just collect myself together. One might say it is my sweet escape.

After my solo dance session for almost 3 hours, I decided it was already late and l should get going. The others might be worried now and that is something I would what to happen the least. I was a few steps outside the room on my way to the stairs when l suddenly heard voices. When l recognized one of the voice from the two people that were talking, without even realizing it, I kept myself hidden behind a wall and leaned myself on it. I was not sure as to why l was hiding, but l was sure that it was also weird and wrong to just walk pass by and ruin whatever was going on there.

 

"Kris oppa, I don´t know if you know already, but you have been my crush for the longest of time and l really like you. Would you go out with me oppa?", the girl said to Kris.

 

Just my luck, of all the time to finish and go why did l decide to go now. I shouldn´t be here. It was silent and Kris still hadn´t answer. Somehow l grew nervous as well though l had no explanation as to why. Then finally Kris started talking breaking the silence.

 

“Thank you for the affection but I am sorry. I cannot accept it”, Kris replied and then my curiosity got the best of me so l decided to take a sneak peek to see who the girl was.

 

When l saw them, I was shocked. The girl who just confessed to Kris was f(x)s´ Sulli. The two had been good friends for a long them so l would not be surprised if Sulli fell for the duizhang leader. But why did Kris reject her feelings? She was not only pretty but was also very nice too. What more can one asks for? I was confused and my train of thoughts was cut when l heard Sulli talk again.

 

“Am l not good enough oppa? Can I at least know why oppa?, Sulli asked with a weak voice and l could say that she was on the verge of crying already.

“That is not it Sulli. You are a pretty young lady with a great personality. I just cannot like you the same you want me to.”, the struggle in letting Sulli understand was easy to detect in Kris voice.

 

I saw him then look Sulli in the eyes. Tears was flowing from Sullis´ eyes and l couldn´t help feel sorry for her.

 

“Someone already owns my heart. And just like you, l liked that person for a very long time now. I am sorry but that person is the only one l can and l will love”, Kris said with convection.

“That person is really lucky”, Sulli said. “Thank you for being honest oppa. I will now let go of this feelings. I hope you that person returns your feelings oppa. Fighting!”, she added with a genuine smile on her face as she bid her goodbye.

 

Kris was left standing alone in the same spot where they were talking and l had no idea what to do. I cannot stay here forever. It was silent and Kris was about to leave as well which made me feel relieved because that would be my cue to leave as well, when suddenly l got startled when my phone rang.

If one wrong timing was not enough yet, Luhans´ call just had to follow.

 

Luhan : Baozi, it is late already. Where are you?

Xiumin: I am on my way home now. Bye!

 

I then cut the call, ending it as soon as possible hoping Kris wouldn´t hear it. But luck was not on my side, cause now, Kris was looking at me with wide eyes as if l am a ghost or something.

 

Authors POV

Luhans´ confession had just taken place and another person was also planning to tell Xiumin his true feelings. After their schedule, most of the members just stayed at their dorm to relax. But a certain leader was very busy making calls and preparing himself.

Kris has waited for a very long time to tell his angel that he loves him. For years now, he had tried his best to improve himself to make that angel proud and happy, thinking he had to be at his best by the time he stands beside him while holding his hands. He had to be emotionally and mentally prepared before he confesses to Xiumin.

And the long awaited day has finally come. Kris had his gift and heart ready. Everything has ready to be set in motion and the only factor missing was the angel himself.

Kris was ready and he started looking for Xiumin. He was nowhere to found in the dorm and the members had no idea where he went to. After realizing that the oldest hyung was gone, the dorm was sent into ruckus. Everyone started looking for him and as for Kris, he was scared and worried. It has not been that long since the fans attack and he was afraid that Xiumin was not safe. He called their manager hyung and asked of Xiumins´ location only to be told not to worry because Xiumin had asked permission to leave the dorm. The manager hyung also had no idea where Xiumin was, but he just told Kris what Xiumin reasoned as to leave the dorm. After hearing that Xiumin asked permission to leave the dorm for a while to have some time for himself, Kris then thanked the elder and told him that he knew where Xiumin is and asked the manager to inform the others not to worry and that he is going to bring Xiumin back.

The only place to find his angel was the SM building practice room. He knew that Xiumin tends to practice dancing alone whenever he wanted time for himself to think of something or had a problem.  It was during their trainee days that Kris found out about this habit. He heard a story about a certain Korean trainee that had defended a Chinese trainee from being bullied. But it was said that because of this certain act had caused the brave Korean trainee to lose some of his former friends. When training was done, everyone usually goes back to their dorms but one day Kris decided to stay longer to practice a dance that he had trouble with. He was walking on the stairs going to the practice room when he suddenly heard people arguing. He decided to stop and hid himself not wanting to be involved in any way.

From what he heard, there were three guys ganging up on one guy. And from basing from the cause of the argument, he concluded that the one on the losing side had to be the brave Korean trainee that had defended a Chinese trainee. The three men pointed out that there was nothing wrong with what they were doing to the Chinese trainee, which was bullying, and that the guy should just stay out of it else they would start to treat him as enemy. Surprising, the one threatened did not waver even a bit, only to assure them that they could do whatever they want but he would not obliged. He told the three guys that it was wrong for them to treat the Chinese trainee poorly just because he was different, and that they should instead help the guy adjust and help him. Kris was most impressed when the guy added, he does not mind being alone doing the right thing, and he would prefer it rather than being with the crowd which does the opposite. And with that he heard the three guys angry stomps that indicated their leave. He then heard a sign and decided to follow the brave trainee only to find him dancing alone in the practice room looking so engrossed in his own world as if nothing just happened and that he was now in a world that only he knew.

Kris didn´t know the persons´ identity aside from his face. It was thanks to being in EXO that he finally was able to meet him and became friends with him. The person he respected and admired deeply. Surely after years spent together, Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter