Love is Madness

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy New Year everyone :) I wish you a fresh and good start for 2016. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors POV

Kris was on a break during shooting with Chanyeol, Tao, Sehun and Kai when his phone suddenly buzzed. He glanced at the 3 youngest posing for the cameras before he decided to open his phone thinking it was Minseok. He saw surprised when he saw it was Luhan instead.

 

 

Noticing Kris busy with his phone, Chanyeol asked , “who is it hyung?”.

 

Kris looked at Chanyeol before opening the message and answered back, “It´s Luhan”.

 

Being the nosy member he is, he went beside the leader to look at the phone, “what did he want?”.

 

Kris shrugged first before saying, “I don’t know. I´m finding out now”.

 

 

The message was opened and both were looking at the photo Luhan sent. There was no time to contemplate much about it because the photographer was calling them back to the set.

 

While walking back Chanyeol grabbed his friend shoulder to ask him what was going on and to check if he was fine, but even before he could speak, Kris gave him a look saying to drop it.

 

 

Meanwhile, Minseok went to the place where he could think best. He locked himself in the dance studio. He was sitting on the far end corner of the room hugging his knees to his chest.

 

This is not what he wanted. He never wanted to hurt anyone. He was thankful of Luhan and Kris´s love but his heart is hurt. He does love Kris but he cant live with the guilt of being selfish and hurting his best friend. Especially not now that he knows Luhan has fallin to deep and that seeing him and Kris together would kill him softly everyday.

 

Without realizing his tears were streaming down his face uncontrollably.

 

“I hate this. Why cant there be a happy ending? “, Minseok said to himself. “stop it, stop it, please”, he kept repeating like a mantra.

 

Other place

 

On the car ride back home, everyone was silent. Sehun was reading something, Kai was asleep, Tao and Chanyeol were looking outside the window thinking of what happened earlier during the photo-shoot. Kris had his eyes close while he was trying to control his emotions and trying to think rationally.

 

Flashback during the photo-shoot:

 

The final picture was taken and they were thanking the crew for their hard work and the boys were finally going to their dressing room.

 

Kris and Chanyeol were silent and there seemed to be a tensed atmosphere surrounding them. Failing to control himself, Chanyeol grabbed the leaders phone and asked him.

 

“Hyung,  ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter