Needed Oasis (Suho - Xiumin)

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author´s POV

Monday has rolled in again and the EXO boys had schedules and practice waiting for them.  During the afternoon all the members were in their practice room except for the EXO-K and EXO-M leader due to their guest appearance in Super Junior Kiss the Radio.

 

Meanwhile in KBS building

Kris and Suho were being interviewed by the host of the popular radio program ´Kiss the Radio´, Kim Ryeo-wook.

Ryeo-wook: EXO has been doing great. Your popularity is not only in Korea, but it also exceeds worldwide.

Suho: Yes, thank you hyung. We are doing our best to make our fans happy.

Kris: We would like to thank our loved ones and fans for their undying support. Without them we won´t be where we are today. We hope to give justice to all your hard work in helping us reach our dreams.

Ryeo-wook: I´m sure your fans are happy just from hearing your thanks and heart-warming words. But being a leader must be hard. How about giving a short message to your fellow members?

Suho: Ahh…we have been through a lot now but he managed to surpass all the struggles by staying as one unit, as one family. I will do my best to be a better leader to everyone. Thank you for your hard work. I love you guys and l look forward to spending more years together with everyone.

Ryeo-wook: How about you Kris?

Kris: First of all, l would like to thank you my fellow members for trusting and treating me with respect as their leader. I´m honoured to be in the same group with you guys. And also, l am sorry for my flaws in being a leader. I know l still have a lot to learn, but l hope you will be patient with me. Like Suho, l will strive harder to be a better leader to you. No one is perfect but with all of us working together and supporting each other, what we do becomes perfect. EXO we are one. Fighting!

Ryeo-wook: Both of you are amazing just like everyone in the group. They must be in tears right now because of messages to them. Who helped you among the members helped you the most in fulfilling your rules and responsibilities as leader?

Kris /Suho: Minseok / Minseok hyung

Ryeo-wook: (laughed) both of you chose Minseok. He really is something. Even Sungmin and Heechul hyung are fond of him and always talks about him in our dorm. Would you both please tell everyone why you picked Minseok?

Suho: Well Minseok hyung takes care of everyone even if does not have to. He cooks food for us, maintain cleanliness and peace in our dorm. Also he is always there whenever l need advices with our problems. He comforts me in hard times and always gives me a reason to smile and never give up.

Kris: Suho is right. Minseok has and always is ready to help everyone. When everyone is in panic because of a problem, he remains calm and composed and solves the problem by helping the others find the task they should do in solving the problem. He is also very kind and caring to everyone. When everything seems so heavy, he helps me carry the burden and always offers me a helping hand. Everyone respects and loves him. When he talks everyone listens to him. Sometimes l even wonder why l am one of the leaders and not him.

Ryeo-wook: That is Minseok for you. Both of you are excellent leaders and l know Minseok believes in both of you, not just as members, and friends but especially as leaders. Being behind the curtains instead in guiding everyone is what Minseok prefers if l assume correctly.

                         Minseok if you are listening now, both leaders are really thankful to have you. They are lucky that you are there for them. But please take care of yourself as well. We love you and …. (Reads a txt message) Sungmin and Heechul hyung just texted me, to also send their regards to you.. Wahh, Minseok-shi really is the best trend among all the trends in Korea.

 

After more talk, the guesting finished and they were on their way back to the dorm. The others are already there waiting for them.

 

At the dorm

While Kris and Suho were still on their home, the rest of their member decided to say in the living room to listen you the radio station where their leaders were featured. Minseok laid his head in Luhan´s lap while Luhan was his hair tenderly. Luhan was in a bliss because Kris was not around and is enjoying their simply yet sweet moment together.

Everyone were silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter