Confused

The Strange Girl Next Door

Chaper 8

 

With Hyoyoung on the loose again. I have nothing at the moment. I just need to focus and ignore the trouble that she is making. With a deep breathe, I sighed and walked back to my apartment and changed the layout. I know that it's night time but I can't sleep. I decided to move the mirrors and painting in the living room in to different locations that would suit a Hipster like feeling. As I moved things around, I finally found my old speakers hiding behind the TV... I Placed them on the TV bench and cleaned them, once their cleaned. I started to play music, loud, but not too loud. I started to listen to GO CRAZY! by 2PM, I don't know why but I just get motivated easily from music.

Within an hour of changing, I heard a knock on the door. I put the music down and opened the door. It was Leo... With some blush coming from me, I was nerves and shy to see the kitten, Leo, in a sleeply mood. He wondered if he can crash in my apartment and sleep. I allowed him to sleep on the couch or in the spare room. Without any hesitation, Leo just collasped on the couch. To be honest, it was adorable to see him sleep and be a soft person. This makes him more charming. 

As I warned Leo that I'm listening to music and changing some things in the apartment, he doesn't mind it and went to a deep sleep. After I finished tiding things in the living room, I turned the light off and turn the AC on along with the fan. I grabbed a spare blanket from the spare room and covered Leo up with it. 

"Jesun?" I heard a voice.
I ignored the person as I rolled on the bed.
'Wake up."
No response from me again.
The person had enough so the person decided to poke the shoots out of me.
"Wake up!" I heard a scream with the lights turning on and off.
I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes and saw N trying to wake me up. I giggled. "Why wake me up so early?"
"It's 10:45am already..."
"Really?" I got up in a rush. I checked my phone and found out that I have stayed up until 3 o'clock in the mornin, just changing my apartment.
A scent of cooked waffles slowly approached my room as I saw N opening the door. "Foods ready, careful it's a bit hot."
Leo brought a tray of food with him. "Thanks for letting me sleep in the apartment." He smiled with a shy face, "The boys were annoying me so I thougth that I could sleep for the night.
"You didn't have to make me this, you know..." I thanked me a bit.
"Well.." He stopped, "I thought that this could make it up." Leo gave placed the tray on the bed and left.

I was confused but thankful that he made me breakfast. I can't even make my own food at all... N stayed in the room, staring at the warm waffled with the butter melting. Leo even managed to make two mango smoothes. The cup were large and were glass. I'm wondering if he made two for me, or one for someone else... I giggled as I gave one of the mango smoothe to N. He refused it because it wasn't banana... I gave him a glare and he took. He thanked me softly as I gave him a bit of a small waffle. Leo managed to make five waffles, they were pretty much huge but I gave some to N. 

 

 

---------

SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE... AND THE SHORT CHAPTER.... As you can tell, I'm in College with HEAPS OF ASSIGNMENTS and test and exams.... TT~TT I'm so sorry for the long wait guys! I visited wattpad and AFF for quick look, I wasn't able to upload stories because it usually takes me a couple of hours of my study times to make chapters... I'm sorry and please understand~ I have 3 more weeks at school, after that I have a 6 weeks holiday break, before school starts again.