Explain

The Strange Girl Next Door

Chapter 7

 

Wait. Did N just kissed me. I think I remembered N from somewhere... At my cousins Wedding Party. She wanted people to wear mask. Which I don't understand why? Anyways, the kiss. Its something that reminds me of someone but who... 

N let go, "Sorry." 
I touched my lips."You were there." I spoke and looked at him.
"Pardon?" 
I sighed. "Did you go to a Wedding?" I asked.
"Yes and we had to wear a mask." He started to get nerves but comfortable.
I smiled to myself. "I think I saw you."
"How?" He asked.
"Did you wear a black sequence mask with grey and it looked fancy?" 
N nodded. "How?"
"I was the girl with the white mask. A high-low white dress with cream colour on the bottom. 
He was surprised. "So now you figured it out."
I play punched him. "But... you were drunk."
"I only had Coke." He hugged me. "You were drunk."

This makes sense now why he kissed me. It was like at my cousin's Wedding. Everyone looked pretty or handsome while I was a loser. All of my cousin's teased me how I looked ugly and won't have a lover, while they did. But there were wrong. I didn't lose my first kiss to N now, it was last month at my cousin's Wedding to N. The thing is... I can't date N. His older than me and I got University soon and a problems with Hyoyoung. I sighed as I got back to reality.

I gulped. "I hope that we can stay friends..." I started to cry.
N understands the situation while hugging me. Listening to my sob. "It's okay." He asked. "What you say last night before you were weak?"
I blushed as I remembered. "That I..." I felt weak. "That I..." My door opened as I heard a scream. 

The two of us turned and it was Hyoyoung. 

"How could you?" She yelled as she grabbed me. 
I defended myself. "What did I do now."
"First you stole me love for Connor... and my new love."
I was lost. She likes N. "Just leave me alone." I backed off.
"Your coming with me." She grabbed N.
"Leave N out of it." I warned her. "I mean it."
"Oh. So you like or love N?" She smirked.
She got me off guard. "You son of a b*tch" I cursed.
"That's what I thought so." She smiled as she took N. "Out of my way losers." She yelled at Leo and Hongbin.
The two stayed.
"Move it." She yelled.
I couldn't handle it anymore. I stormed out of my room. "Get the out of my apartment now." I screamed. "And N alone. He lives here." 
"Oh really." She dropped N. "You want to go now?" 
I didn't want to do it.
"What's going on?!" I heard the boys manager opening the door. "Who is she?"
"An old friend." I tried to keep cool. "She just barged into my apartment and wants a fight with me."
She smirked. "Well that's what you get for taking me away from Connor." She laughed as the manager took her out. "Now I can get my revenge by stealing your love from you."

What. I love N? I do but... no. His attractive but I can't like a Kpop idol. We just met a month ago. Get yourself into together JeSun. Just confess that you like N. Don't be a coward. But how? Just need to express myself. Plus, we kisses twice? Yeah twice. I just need to tell him but not yet? I need to focus for my studies first... I sighed as I collapsed in disbelief. 

"You okay?" Leo walked up to me. 
I just nodded with my head down.
N sighed, "Lets just forget what just happened." 
The boys nodded as I got up and grabbed a drink.
"See you later, I guess." N came up to me with a hug. "Just take it easy." He sighed. "You can explain it later."
I nodded as I hugged him tight. Not wanting him to let go, I'm afraid something bad might happen to me or Hyoyoung.
"Hey, it's okay." She can't hate you forever.
"But she has. She left because I was a problem." I let go. "I made her mad and she ran away. She just want me to be still her 'best friend'. Me nor Kiki never liked her ever since she wanted to be a Kpop idol."
N dragged me to the lounge room at his apartment as I locked my door with my keys. 
"Oh hello JeSun." Ravi spoke. "You okay."
I just nodded.
"Ravi-ya..." N spoke as a mother to him. "Can you get Leo to make JeSun and I ramen, please."
Ravi sighed. "Okay"

"Sorry" N smiled. "You can continue."
I nodded. "When she found out about EXO, she went crazy for them. She started to get all bossy to me and Kiki about the school's Talent Quest." I sighed. As I sat in front of him. "She made us join her, if not, she'll make rumors about my crush. A popular guy at school that she knows." I sighed. "I had no choice."
"So she's basically blackmailing you guys." N felt bad.
"Yep" I started to get annoyed. "So we practised Growl and Wolf. I don't know why but she kept on yelling at me why I'm 'showing off' when she's meant to be the main star." 
"So you were basically better than her at dancing right?" He asked.
I nodded. 
"Why can't you also be the main along with Kiki?" N spoke.
"I don't know. All I know is that she was chatting up with at another guy at school."
N sighed as he realised that she was using us. "Using you guys for fame and cheating on Connor." He was annoyed. "What the hell..."
"Connor found out somehow about her cheating on him so that's why he wanted to kill himself." I felt guilty for myself and to everyone that I've hurt.
N just smiled at me. "You tried your best."
"I know but I made it worse."
"Still..."
"She's gonna take the person that I love and that's someone that I can't tell anyone." I have to keep it a secret from anyone. 

I don't N to be taken away from me or the others. Or even her taking the others because of me. This is my entire fault. I just want to be a normal fan girl living next door to my favourite artist group. But I can't. I have university to worry about. Not love or people. Well to be honest, I hate people. I hate everyone but I only love my friends and Kpop idols. I need to protect my friends and family other then myself. I rather sacrifice myself for my friends then saving my life. There's people that's more important then me. I'm just a loser with no life, future or love. 

I need to think of something fast. I want to stay here but I can't if this continues. I don't N's career to be ruined because of the scandal and I might be in it. Its bad. Real bad. I must stop Hyoyoung. But she's a friend. She likes N right? Why can't she just talk to him like normal instead of hurting me? Is this all a plan just to get rid of me? Aigoo. I sighed as I just laid on the floor. I saw a grin on his face as I started to calm down and just lay next to him. It was kinda cute. 

 

 

---------

 

I was bored in class so I made this chapter for you all!