Lost

The Strange Girl Next Door

Chapter 5

 

As I hanged up, we arrived at the restaurant that sell's the best ribs near our suburb. The boys rushed out of the car since they smelt the ribs. Typical boys. -.- Leo was the only inside that car still and he helped me out. Leo locked the car and took me inside the restaurant. The boys asked the staff if they can dine near the back, so they don't be noticed by the customers or fans. It was cute how I saw Leo walking past the display that have different types of desert cakes. I laughed at myself until I followed him to the table.

I sat down next to Leo and Hongbin. "So what do you guys want? I'll pay." I smiled.
"It's okay" N protested. "I'll pay."
"But" I disagreed. 
N frowned. "I mean it. It's okay." He smiled.
"And your even new to this suburb and you're our new neighbour." Hongbin smiled.
I sighed. "Okay" I gave up. "I'll pay myself then..."
"No, I'll pay." N seemed down.
I didn't want to make an argument about who's paying. "Okay"

I hope that I didn't make a bad impression of myself to N or to the others... This is bad. Real bad. I need to think of something quick. Aigoo. I wish that I know this area... Damn it Cha Hakyeon. Making my life so hard. I got university next month.

"So what are you doing here?" Hyuk asked as I looked at the menu.
With my eyes still at the menu. "Study music and acting at University of Arts."
"That's what I'm attending for university." Hyuk smiled. "Hopefully we have the same class." I heard some sarcasm in his tone.
I didn't want to be rude or reply so I just nodded.
"I'm going to order now." N got up, "Come up with me please JeSun to see what you want to eat."
"But" I paused.
N laughed. "I know what they want since we usually come here every month."
"Oh" I said as I got up with N and walked over to the counter.

N ordered about 6 kimchi ribs style while I just wanted a Indonesian style-ABC sauce thing ribs with fried rice. After N paid for the food and drink, he wanted to take me outside and texted Ken. I don't know what is even happening. I'm lost. As we went outside, it started to get really cool and freezing for me. I started to shiver a lot and rubbing my shoulders. I think my denim jacket isn't working. Damn it. Curse you. -.- Anyways, N laughed at me while I'm suffering in the freaking cold so he decided to walk down the street. I'm still cold as hell, I had no choice so I followed him.

"Don't fall for Hyuk." N said in a serious tone.
"What?" I was confused.
N stopped and looked at me in the eyes. "Hyuk may look sweet and kind... but really he has a heart that is bitter." He adviced me.
"So his basically cold but not really?" I asked.
He nodded.
"So that's why he was sarcastic before..." I spoke quietly.
"I just don't want you to get hurt from him." He sounded protective.
"I understand why now I think..."
"Pardon?" N asked.
I laughed, "He might be worried that I'll be in his way or something at University I think." I laughed at my theory.
"If you're down, you can just text or call me." N smiled as he grabbed my iPhone. "I'm putting my contacts in, along with the others." 
My stomach rumbled. "Sorry..." I laughed as N started to walk off again.

After a few meters, I freaking managed to lose him. GREAT. JUST GREAT. Aigoo... I looked at my phone. No network service. This is even getting better. So cold out here and it's so backed with a lot of people, especially at 1O:3O at night. Anyways, I walked down the street, hopefully I can find the restaurant if I remember where. Sh*t, why was I to busy thinking about Hyuk and N on my mind back then. Please hurry and find me N... I'm so stupid. -.- I finally found somewhere to sit. A bench that's in a park. A park that is dark.

Great. The park is dark. Really dark with a lamp post that shines only a few feet. As it started to get more cold, there has been some men walking in the park... Looking at me... Aigoo. This is a bad idea. Sh*t. 

As I got up, a strange men walked up to me and stared at my s. I'm guessing that he wants to me. Hell no. In a million years... He approached me and grabbed my s. 

I screamed, "Get off me!" 
The guy laughed, "What a lovely young lady we have."
"I said, GET OFF!"
"Scream" He spoke. "I don't care."
Wanting to punch him in the face but I can't. All I can think is a miracle to happen.
The guy slapped me, making me fall on the ground. "I see." He grabbed my chin. "Wanting to be tough? Ha?"
"Leave me alone. Freak." The words slipped out as I regret what I just said.
"What did you say?!" He grabbed my throat.
I just wanna die. Someone help me. Anyone. 
"Leave the girl alone." I heard a voice that sounded familiar.
The guy picked me up as he grabbed a knife and pressed it against my neck. "One move and she's died."
I looked at the guy. It was N. "Oppa" I mumbled. "Let me go!" I tried to get loose. 
"No way sweetie. You're mine."
That's it. He wants trouble. "No way." I yelled as I stepped on his foot.
The guy scream in pain as I quickly let go of his grip and sprinted to N's hands but I was wrong. He grabbed me. "You're not going anywhere."
I chuckled. "You wish. I have a boyfriend." I winked at N.
"That's me." The guy spoke. 
"Nope" I grinned as I protected myself and N as I kicked the guy at the part that no men would like, really hard. "And that's what you get. Karma is a freaking b*tch." I said to him as I ran to N.
"Let's go." N said as he took me away safe.

Wow. That was weird and very scary. I never knew that I could be that 'strong'. I looked at N as his been staring at the scar that the guy made. I hope that there isn't any blood. I sighed and smiled at him. I should thank N since he 'saved me'.

"Thank you oppa." I stopped walking.
N grinned. "No big deal."
I smiled and walked again.
"Sorry that I ditched you." N apologized.
"No biggy"
N stopped and asked, "Why did you say that you have a boyfriend?"
I was lost and forgot. "Oh... um" I paused. "It was an excuse really..." I looked down. "I never had a boyfriend in my life before. I've been bullied and teased a lot, saying that I'm too ugly or too fat to even get one." I sighed.
"You're not fat or ugly." N smiled. "You're just being yourself." He confessed. 
I started to blush.
"Dinner is ready... I bet that they ate all of the food that I paid." He laughed. 
I joined in. "You don't say." I giggled.