Flight Mode

The Strange Girl Next Door

Chapter 2

 

O.M.G I need to focus. I sighed as I grabbed my bag and took out my boarding ticket while walking to the gate slowly. One of the workers at the airport made an announcement for my flight to Seoul is about to board. Luckily I just arrived in front of the line when everyone came to line up like a swamp of bee's. It's scary because everyone is pushing in and they are actually hurting my back when they bump into me. After a while I felt like fainting but I ended up falling back on my . As I did, I made a weird fan-girl scream loud. I got up slowly with embarrassment with my hand covering my face as shame. 

After a few minutes, the gates opened and people slowly started to board the plane. As I showed the workers, they advised me to wait for a moment. I felt like my gut is getting tight. Have I done something bad? No... I'm sure that I didn't. My head started to get paranoid as everyone got boarded expect for me... and six other guys. I thought for a moment, then I remembered and looked down at the ground with my earphones in without music on. It can't be them (VIXX). 

"Can I see your boarding pass?" A female worker asked me.
I took out my earphones and showed the worker. "Oh, here." 
The worker gave it back to me as the worker check the others. "It seems like you're in business class, not economy class, Miss Jung."

"Paradon? I didn't pay for that..." I stuttered.
"It seems like someone has taken your spot in the plane." 
I checked my bag for my wallet. "How much do I have to pay?" I asked as I checked my money.
"An extra $15O." 
I looked at her. "What" I was lost. "I don't have that money... it's in my card..."
"I'm sorry but we don't take card."
I started to freak out. 
"Here" I heard a deep voice. 
The female worker took the money. "Are you sure that you want to pay for her?"
"Yes" The guy said in an Asian accent English - Engrish.
"Thank you, so much!" I walked up and bowed without thinking. "Thank you so much!" I got up and saw N as I started to blush and the worker quickly modified my ticket with my new seat and added Business Class.

I quickly went through the gate and found my seat. I'm close to the front door of the plane. My seat in A5 on the left hand side. My seat has a TV in-front of me, with a comfortable seat. I placed my bag underneath the seat in-front of me and put on my seat-belt. The flight crew closed the hatch and told everyone to find their seat ASAP. As I looked at the window, I felt that someone is seating next to me and not wanting to take interest since it's rude. I quickly remembered and turned off my phone after I put my phone on flight mode and silent.

"Hello" The person said to me as I got up.
I smiled with a replied and finally faced the person, "Hello..." I was lost. "Hi... N..."
N smiled and fan-girled a bit while I'm covering my mouth without screaming while the plane is about to take off.
"Annyeonghaseyo" I smiled and tried to act normal.
N replied, "Hello, are you native American-Korean?" He asked 
in Korean.
"Nae" I smiled.
"Cool" He said in Korean.
I remembered. "Thank you for paying for my business class ticket!" I bowed slightly.
"No big deal." He smiled.
I asked. "Are you sure?"
"Nae"
"Thanks" I smiled as the plane took off.

After an hour in flight, I noticed that Hyuk and Ravi is behind me and N while Hongbin and Leo is next to us while Ken and the manager is in front. I'm surrounded. Wanting to take a photo without them knowing must be really hard for me to take. But the annoyest part is... That I need to go to the toilet but I'm legit afraid of heights. I can't even walk on the plane while in flight or go to the toilet normally. So sad. I was bored as I grabbed my small notebook and started to watch random live performance that I downloaded and I started to play G.R.8.U while N is just watching the screen while I'm trying not to spazz with my earphones in. Should I let him listen to it or not. Yes or no? AIGOO! Damn it. I don't know but I gave N my right-side earphone and he placed it in his left ear. N started to fan-chant to the song loud, while I'm embarrassed and Hyuk trying to make N quiet by play-fighting strangling him.

"I'm gonna sleep now." I took out my earphone. "Do you want to watch some more?" I asked N.
N took out his. "It's okay." He smiled. "I got the other members."
"Okay" I smiled with a blush - that's completely cherry blossom pink - which kinda gives it away.
"Who's this?" Hyuk teased the leader.
I zipped up my bag and comfortably laid back. "Jung JeSun."
"Nice name." Ravi spoke in a cheesy way.
I ignored him and tried to sleep.

 

~3 Hours Later~

"JeSun" I heard N's voice as he repeated my name while poking me.
I got up and rubbed my eyes. "What's the matter?" I asked.
"You were singing and dancing in your sleep." N laughed.
"What" I gasped as I felt shame in me.
"It's okay." He teased. "You only sang softly and only moved your shoulders slightly."
I laughed. "Well, it's a habit that I've got since I've been a... Starlight..." I admitted.
"Really?" N asked me.
I nodded and grabbed my notebook and showed him the photos of VIXX. It was awkward at first but I kinda feel alright when it's N.
"Wow." N was amazed. "Daebak!"
I smiled. 
"Have you been to a K-POP concert or any concert before?" He asked.
I shook my head. "Sadly not." I felt bad. "I don't have the money and no one to go with..."
"Oh" N felt bad. "I know" He said as he took off his seat-belt and talked to the other members.

What is even going on... Is he telling them about my habit. Aigoo... So embarrassing. I facepalmed myself. Damn it. I sighed as I looked through the window and see the clouds and just see space, I think since it's dark. So bored, since I have only less than 9 hours left on flight. All I can do is talk to myself and be a weird girl. I can't even fan-girl since I'm on a plane... WAIT. KIKI IS SO GONNA F*CKING KILL ME! DAMN IT! I have to tell her... She is gonna kill me. Aigoo. All I can do is hum to K-POP songs (mainly VIXX) to myself and imagine that I'm randomly on a show with them. See. I'm so weird. I can't even face reality properly. I just go on Tumblr - updating my blog-, go on Facebook just for messages and just watch videos on YouTube. I sad fan-girl life I am. I don't even have a freaking K-POP album, posters, merch. or never went to a concert. A sad life. I admit it. I can't even call myself a 'Strlight'. Aigoo~ At least I can see them. So sad.