Their First Meet

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~This story starts off when Yi Jung first met Ga Eul and took her with him to his studio.

Hope you enjoy it! I love reading your thoughts, so please do not hesitate to leave me your comments. ^__^

  ____________________________§–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

“I'm telling you this because I'm afraid that Jan Di will get hurt... So I would like to warn her. That sort of stuff is important for girls, right?” Yi Jung started talking as he brought out a tray of tea.

“What kind of warning? That it's not a tree she can climb, so don’t even try?” Ga Eul replied with a hint of annoyance present in her voice. 

“She's just a toy for killing time.”

“A toy that you rich sons are going to eventually throw away?” Ga Eul couldn't stop the words that flowed out of . Anger and irritation was obviously coloring them. 

“Hey calm down. It's scary to see such a cute lady being angry,” Yi Jung complimented her, but Ga Eul wasn't moved by his words at all.

“Huh?”

“Ga Eul, you really are Jan Di's friend."

“You think that everytime you make that expression, everyone's going to fall for it, but you tried it on the wrong person. I'll pretend that I didn’t hear anything today,” Ga Eul stood up and walked to the door when she stopped in her tracks and marched back to Yi Jung. She picked up the cup of tea and drank it, “It makes me angrier the more I think about it. The person who first pursued is not Jan Di, but that guy. Jan Di didn't have the faintest idea of climbing that tree!”

Ga Eul then walked out as Woo bin entered Yi Jung's studio. Woo Bin bowed and said hello, but Ga Eul pushed the door open and without bowing, left.

"Yo, Yi Jung! What have you done now?"

"What do you mean?"

"There's only one reason why girls leave here angry!"

"I don't know. She's the type I hate the most... That kind of subject."

"What kind of subject is that?"

"There's such a thing. Whether its comedy or melodrama... in the end it's solved with reason. I hate dealing with unsophisticated people," Yi Jung finished his words. Woo Bin smiled at his friend's choice words and explanation.

"Hey, let's go to the club. I have nothing to do today, and it's so boring now that Jun Pyo so is busy that we can't even see him anymore, and Ji Hoo is gone so I guess it's just the two of us. Come on bro, let’s go." 

"No sorry, can't today.  I have an auction coming up soon, so I have to finish up my pieces. Also master Jun Pyo ordered us to get to school early morning and in our school uniforms, which I have to get now."

"Man, Jan Di really changed him. Can a girl really have that much effect on a guy?" Woo Bin questioned.

"Not that I know of. I find it annoying really, but I guess if Jun Pyo is happy... I just hope that this will end well without anyone getting hurt," Yi Jung stated before he got up and cleaned up the tray that he brought out. 

"Yeah, okay. I will see you tomorrow then. Goodnight bro!" Woo Bin stood up and waved goodbye.

"Yeah, bye,” Yi Jung, too occupied with the work he had to finish, waved his farewell too.

Woo bin left Yi Jung's studio and headed straight for his car which was parked outside. Woo Bin's hand was about to search for his keys in his pocket when his eyes zeroed on a figure - which seemed like a girl - a block or two away who seemed confused as she phased back and forth nonstop. But since it was dark out, Woo Bin couldn't clearly see who it was. Then being the gentlemen he was with the ladies, he nearer to her and with the help of the streetlights he could clearly see it was the same girl who left Yi Jung's studio right after he came. With his Don Juan smile he headed her way. 

"Are you okay?" Woo Bin questioned soon as he got near her.

Shocked, Ga Eul looked up only to find the guy who entered the studio when she had left. She rolled her eyes and turned her back before answering Woo Bin, "Oh, it's just you. What are you doing here?" 

Her tone and attitude upset Woo Bin and he lost his cool, "You know, when a guy comes to ask a girl if she's okay, he's trying to be nice."

"Well, when it is the guy's fault that the girl is troubled then that’s not being nice!" Ga Eul replied with the same tone of anger.

"Wow. You have quite a temper, and how is this my fault?" Woo Bin questioned with his arms folded.

"Of course I'm mad, that guy in the studio..." Ga Eul blurted out, but Woo Bin's words cut her off.

"His name is Yi Jung and he is a childhood friend of mine. It's quite serious how you address people like us here. You could get into big trouble you know," Woo Bin remarked, but Ga Eul gave no attention to his words.

"As if I care who he is. I don't care if he was the son of the president of South Korea! I just hate him right now. Stupid! Idiot! Jerk! Grabbed me out of my work place and brought me here. I don't even know how to get home, and it's so dark already! My parents must be worrying and my boss will be so angry with me for leaving!"

"I heard about a thing called a 'cab'," Woo Bin suggested.

"Yeah, well thank you Einstein, but your stupid friend didn't even let me grab my purse when he pulled me out with him so I don't have money with me. Nothing is free for us, unlike you rich brats." 

"Wow, your crossing the line now. Listen, why don't you just come with me? I'll take you home," Woo Bin was becoming more and more angry about her attitude, but he knew that he could never leave a woman - a pretty one at that - in the middle of the night, without any idea as to where she was. 

"Forget it. As if I'm going with a guy like you."

"A guy like me? What's wrong with me? I'm handsome, charming, adorable, nice, smart a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter