Who was Jimin?

Just One Day

"Guys.....are you- " Hoseok started.

 

"Yeah yeah, we're all definitely thinking what you are thinking." Everyone rolled their eyes and replied to Hoseok in unison.

 

Hoseok pouted. "Do you guys secretly hate me? Why are you guys even my friends...."

 

"JUNG HOSEOK!" Namjoon was on the verge of slapping him.

 

"Fine...fine...." Hoseok shut himself up.

 

The boys entered the library and sat down.

 

"Okay. I've got something to say," Jin, being the oldest, wanted to have the first say.

 

"Does everyone here remember Jimin? And maknae-ah, I know you don't know him at all because after he left the bangtan boys, you joined us." Jin asked everyone sadly.

 

Taehyung's eyes started to well up with tears.

 

"I...I remember.....he was my best friend....then one day he...he... " Taehyung sobbed and hung his head low. He couldn't bring himself to remember that.

 

Taehyung's Flashback

 

"Another day of dance practice finished today!!! Woohoo!!! And the audition's finally in a month more!!!" All of us cheeered along with Jisoo.

 

As usual, Jisoo would walk beside Jimin and I, and Jimin would throw his arm on my shoulder, us being the best of friends because we were of the same age. Hoseok and Yoongi would be annoying Namjoon, and Seokjin would just quietly walk beside Namjoon, his head seen bobbing up and down to music he was listening to from his pink headphones.

 

"Let's get some ice cream, guys! Since we've all done so well today, I really can't wait to enter the audition!" Jimin shouted happily and bounced around happily with me.

 

We then made our way to the traffic junction. Once the traffic light flashed the green man, we started to cross, Jisoo, Jimin and I being the last people of the group to cross. Jisoo was walking in front of Jimin and me, and she was on the right side with Jimin.

 

Both of them talked happily, oblivious of what was going to happen. A van suddenly sped towards us with high speed and I could see it because I was on the other side and wanted to tell Jisoo and Jimin but it was honking too loud.

 

The next thing I knew, the van knocked onto both Jimin and Jisoo. I too, from the impact of the van, collapsed onto the ground.

 

I could faintly hear the bangtan boys shouting and rushing towards us, and the last thing I knew, I out.

-

The bangtan boys actually told themselves to forget all about what happened to Jimin years ago and move on with their lives, but it didn't seem to be working now.

 

"He got knocked down by a van, right? And he was unconscious and he lost his memory. Wait...why is he back at the hospital again?" Yoongi remembered.

 

"You've got a point there. I wonder why is he back there?" Namjoon scratched his head.

 

Jungkook, on the contrary, was at the side, staring at his friends all wide-eyed. He had no clue of this. The boys never told him about it.

 

"Maybe something happened to him that caused him to be warded???? Right???" Hoseok asked excitedly.

 

"Hmm... maybe..." Seokjin slowly nodded.

 

"Let's visit him and Jisoo again tomorrow....?" Yoongi suggested. Everyone nodded, agreeing.

-

I sweated nervously as I played with my fingers over and over again. I was seated at the waiting area to take an X-ray for my head, as I have told the doctor about how serious my headaches were recently.

 

"Baek Jisoo?" A nurse called.

 

I stood up and she let me change into the hospital clothing in order to take my X-ray. Soon, it was done. I was really nervous of the results. What would be the outcome? I wondered endlessly.

 

"Hmm, Jisoo right? there seems to be a problem here. We'll send you the results after a few days, and you definitely have to be warded here." The nurse told me and I nodded nervously.

 

What was wrong? I kept thinking about the worst that could happen but I shook my head. I should just think positively... I told myself.

 

Just as I was about to go exit the waiting room to the corridor, I saw doctors and nurses suddenly rushing to my hospital room. I wondered what was wrong, and I followed them to check.

 

I gasped as I could hear heavy breathing loudly, and the curtain around Jimin's ward was closed. Was that Jimin??? My eyes widened as his hospital bed was pushed out quickly and I figured he needed to go to the emergency room.

 

What was wrong? What happened to Jimin? He seemed healthy and fine just now..... A million questions and thoughts tackled my mind as I grew more and more worried for Jimin.

 

Even though Jimin and I had only just met, I felt this...weird sense.This sense of worry and hurt, for this friend I have just met. In fact, I felt like we were already bonded, and he was some special person in my life, but in reality, it seemed like I have not met him before, I think? Why am I feeling this way? Who exactly was Jimin? And..who was he to me?

-

A/N: omggg my mid-year examinations are starting next week ;_; I will ((try)) my best to update alright and those who subscribed or took your time to read this fic, thank you very much ^_^ ((throws bangtan's finger hearts to everyone ♡))