Chapter 4

30 - 1

[Last chapter]

"Goodbye mom."

"See you soon."

The doctor then pressed the discharge button.

The sharp pain shot through once again. This time, I totally lost consciousness.


Kaidoh's POV

"Hyung, are you awake?" Hyun Min stared at me from above.

I slowly opened my eyes. The sudden bright light caused me to shut it quickly. The brain splitting pain in my head isn't helping either. I tried to move my arms and legs, but I just can't feel them at all. The oxygen mask was rubbing against the skin of my mouth. Causing even more discomfort.

"Hyung, I'll be back with the doctor. Just stay still." Then, he quickly rushed off to the nurse station. And there's me, getting EXTREMELY frustrated over the fact I can't move at all. Not even an inch. I just laid there, helpless.

[The doctor came in]

"How are you today, Kaidoh?"

"Fine but in a bad mood." I said sarcastically.

"Is there something bothering you?"

"I can't move." I got annoyed.

"WHAT?!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!!" Hyun Min suddenly yelled.

"How the actual hell can I tell you when you rushed off to find a doctor so ing quickly?!" My voice was hoarse from lack of water. The dry throat was sore after trying to yell at Hyun Min.

"Hyung, he's right you know." Edmund said with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

"I will later schedule you for a rehabilition therapy for your muscles since you have been here for one and a half day. If you have any problems just tell me okay?" The doctor then wrote something on the paper.

"I understand. Thanks doc." I was relieved when I heard it was not a major problem.

[The doctor went out.]

"Why the hell didn't you two tell me that I'm unconscious for one and a half day??" I glared at the two who were startled by my sudden anger.

Hyun Min kept silent, so did Edmund. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The nurse came in to change my bandages. The two then sighed in relief. 

The nurse then asked me another bunch of questions which were the same as what the doctor had asked just now. She then proceeded to take off the bandage which was stained with blood on my upper chest. It didn't hurt at all. Not until she used iodine to disinfect the wound.

The tearing pain had me whimpering like a kicked puppy. It was absolutely unbearable. My heartbeat also sped all the way up to 121 beats per minute. Then, I out.


When I woke up, it was already 3:00pm. My wound still hurts from the disinfection process. This time, I tried again to move at least my fingers. 

Alas, I still couldn't move them at all. I closed my eyes and swallowed my saliva to control my raging emotions inside.

A knock sounded again on the door.

I was afraid that the nurse is here to change the bandage and disinfect the wound again. But no, the person who entered my room isn't a nurse... It was a man.

"Hello, young man."

His voice was utterly familiar. Then, a sudden memory kicked in. I widened my eyes in horror.

To be continued...