Chapter 2

30 - 1

[Last chapter]

"Those brats are an eyesore in the house. Would you mind taking them somewhere and get rid of them? If possible, kill them and dispose of their bodies."

"Name your price."

"Okay. Here's the deal. $100 000 000 for each of their corpses. Fair enough?"

"That shall be it then, I'll be there tomorrow night."


Kaidoh's POV

After almost spending 10 minutes trying to figure which part of the vent leads to, I finally reached the destination. I slowly dislodged the piece of metal grill cover and landed gently on the floor. The boys were sleeping soundly. I took a guess that they were dead exhausted from all the hard work that Dad made them do.

"Boys, time to wake up and get out of here." I gently shook each and every single one of them awake. They stretched a little and rubbed their eyes. Hyun Min almost got a heart attack that I suddenly appeared in the room.

 "Are you trying to scare the crap out of us?!!" Hyun Min half yelled. I quickly clamped my hand on his mouth to prevent him from causing more unnecessary problems.

"Would you mind it?! You want me to get caught in here trying to sneak you little bastards out?!" I half whispered. Hyun Min stopped struggling and I let loose my grip on him. The rest just stared at me like I've murdered a person.

"I'll explain the reasons later. Now just stay silent and follow what I say." I moved the chair from our old and rotting wooden study table and placed it directly underneath the vent opening where I came out.

"Now quietly, get into the air vent. One by one. I repeat, one by one." My heart was pounding. I was scared that dad would hear us anytime.

Each after another, they got into the vent. All was going smoothly until...

*BANG* Rodney landed too hard in the vent by accident.

"What the , Roddy?! Didn't I tell you to stay silent?!" The whole plan is screwed.

*THUD THUD THUD THUD*

"Goddamn it! Get out right now and go back to your beds! When dad comes in, don't tell him I'm here!" I quickly scanned the room for a place to hide.

The boys quickly scrambled out and replaced everything back to normal then ran back to their beds. Without a choice, I quickly opened the window and hid myself outside. Thank God there was a ledge wide enough for me to stand on.

The door then opened with a loud bang,

"Did you guys do anything sneaky while I'm not watching you?!" Dad sounded really angry. As if he could kill and eat a cow within a matter of seconds.

I peeked through the window and saw dad holding a custom made baseball bat. I feared that he will bludgeon each of them to death since that the bat was made with titanium and a little bit of tungsten.

"Are you little s mute?! I asked a question!" He was now enraged. He started to pound the bat on the palm of his hand.

"NO!" The boys chorused in unison.

"Good. If I hear another sound, you guys will know what am I about to do with this bat!" He turned around and walked away. Slamming the door shut on his way out.

There was something really bothering me. Through the window, I saw something was hidden in the back pocket. I quickly shook off the thought that it might be a gun.

The boys then looked at me as I got back in. I was insanely furious about what that son of a  had said.

"Forget about getting out through the pipe. Now let's go out from the window." I said with a monetone voice.

The climb down the window wasn't as easy as I thought. It pretty much freaked out Caleb and Kuro. They were really hesitant to go down. 

"Hy-Hyung n-nim, c-c-ca-can I s-tay u-u-up h-h-ere? I-I-I d-d-on't w-w-want t-t-to g-g-g-go d-d-down, I-I'm s-s-sca-red." Kuro  said between stutters. Tears were starting to brim out of the two boys' eyes.

Without a word, I carried them both and tied them securely onto my back with a blanket from a bed that was the nearest to me.

"No matter what, we're getting out of here. DO NOT LET GO OF YOUR GRIP." Then, I started to climb down to the ledge below me 

But,

DAD HAD SPOTTED ME THROUGH THE WINDOW. 

HOLY

I quickly jumped down ledge by ledge till we reached the courtyard where the others were waiting and told them to run as fast as they can go.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Back to reality]

I was still running with the others until I saw dad pulled something out from his back pocket. I guess I wasn't wrong at all, it was really a gun. To be exact, it was the latest Glock 18 13mm caliber handgun.

I was struck with fear when he pointed the gun to Yoo Sun who was running like hell. 

"Now, get ready to see your beloved sister Christina die here, Kaidoh Keisuke." A dirty smirk appeared on his face.

*BANG!!!!!* 

"HYUNG!!!" The boys' turned towards the person who had been shot.

Blood, blood everywhere. Fresh red blood had stained the grass. Turning it into a bright shade of red.

 

To be continued...

Author's note: We meet again!!! So how do you think of the story? Sorry if it's still crap. :/  Writing this really gave me a headache and still, I'm not a professional story writer. xD It's now 10:58pm in Malaysia and I need to sleep now. Biology class tomorrow and I dun wanna miss it!! xD GOODNIGHT!!!