that ~!

i hate you!but please...be mine?

myungsoo touched the back of his head and turn around. the girl he bumped into threw her slipper at him he was shocked.

he glared at her but she just smirked.

",i'll get you!",myungsoo said with a low voice since theres lots of people.he picked up the slipper and walked up to the girl but she's running away.

"yah!",he shouted but the girl is still running.myungsoo ran as fast as he can trying to catch up with her.

"damnit!how can she run so fast with all that luggages?!"myungsoo thought while chasing her.

he stopped running when he saw the girl went into a taxi and left.

"!",myungsoo cursed,he throw the slipper to the floor. he quickly called his butler to fetch him since he was so embarrased of what happened earlier.

while waiting for his butler,myungsoo decided to take a rest on a nearer bench.

"who she think she istrying to mess with me?!",myungsoo thought remembering what happened just now.

he stared at the slipper he threw earlier. "i'll take it with me and find that "

when his butler arrived,he pick up the slipper back and went inside the limo.

in the limo,myungsoo kept on thinking of what happened earlier. he was so pissed by the girl's action.

suddenly his phone rang. he looked at the caller I.D,it was gyuri.he grinned and answer the phone.

"ne,noona?",he said while smiling.

"myungsoo ah,sorry i didnt come to the airport to greet you just now",gyuri said.

"gwenchana noona,but will you come for dinner tonight?",he asked excitedly.

"umm...let me think about it",gyuri said. "ah noona~please?",he said with a cute voice.

"umm...okay then!see you later myungsoo ah",with that myungsoo smiled even wider.

"yesss!",he said with a low voice so that his butler and driver didnt hear him.

park gyuri is myungsoo childhood friend,she's 2 year older than him.her family is one of the richest family in korea.

myungsoo had a crush on her since he was in highschool.to him,gyuri is the prettiest girl.

he's cold toward other girls,but when he's around gyuri,he'll turn into a shy boy.

since gyuri is coming,he wanted to look good so he told he's butler that he'll be going shopping for new clothes.

"sorry young master but your father want you to get home right now",his butler replied.

"huh?why?",myungsoo asked,confused.

"he said you'll be meeting someone today",after hearing that myungsoo frowned.

"that stupid arranged marriage..."

-flashback-

"myungsoo ah,do you have any girlfriend?",his mom asked him.

myungsoo was shocked,his mom never care bout his love life before.

"no,why?",myungsoo tilted his head.

"that's good because me and your father has agreed on having an arranged marriage for you",his mom smiled.

myungsoo froze after hearing that. "but why?i'm still studying,beside i'm not interested to be in any reliationship right now",he said with a serious tone.

"it's already decided,she will be attending to the same university as you,here's her picture,shes so cute",his mom said while putting the picture on the table then left him dumbfounded in the living room.

sunggyu approached him slowly. "yah,you okay?",he asked worriedly.

myungsoo ignored him and went to his room.

-end of flashback-

myungsoo frowned,"but i never said i agreed"