JANG DONGWOO!

i hate you!but please...be mine?

"so...you're not a girl?",nicole asked the boy curiously while looking at his face carefully.

"no!noona~im wearing this because its my working uniform!",the boy whined.

"working uniform?a dress?",the other guy who drove them here asked.

"cos its the only uniform left..."

"oh...you!you didnt introduced yourself yet!i've been calling you mister all the way here!and you too girl!i mean boy!whats your name?",nicole asked both of them.

"i'm lee howon but you can just call me Hoya for short",he smiled.

"i'm lee sungjong",the boy introduced himself and bowed.

"ohhh and i'm jung Nicole!!",she said happily. they started eating when their foods arrived.

and of course Hoya have to pay all of it cos nicole forgot to bring her wallet and sungjong left his at his workplace.

"Hoya-shi err...maybe im asking to much..but can you send me home?",nicole asked after they went out of the restaurant.

"yea sure,why not?besides its getting late now,and how bout you sungjong?do you want me to send you home too?",Hoya asked.

"thanks Hoya-shi!!",nicole shake his hands happily.

"err...i...actually doesnt want to go home yet...my brother...",sungjong said with a low voice.

"then you can stay at my place!!",nicole offered.

"really noona?!thanks!!",sungjong hugged her.


-in the mansion-

"noona will you be staying here tonight?",myungsoo asked gyuri who was getting ready to leave.

"oh no myungsoo im kinda busy right now...maybe some other time",she answered.

myungsoo pouted and walk her to the door. they stopped when they saw sunggyu talking to someone in the living room. myungsoo approached sunggyu.

"who is he?",he asked.

"this is dong-",before sunggyu could finish he was cut off by a high pitch voice screaming "JANG DONGWOO!!!".


 when they arrived at the Kim's resident,sungjong's jaw dropped.

"Wow!noona you actually live here?!",he asked.

"well kinda...",nicole answered.

"eh?isnt this my friend's house?",Hoya asked while tilting to see the mansion.

"your friend?you mean sunggyu?",nicole asked.

"no thats his brother...his name is myungsoo,you know him?",Hoya asked.

"What?!you're that jerk's friend?!",nicole widen her eyes.

"jerk?uh kinda...im close with him...",Hoya said.

Nicole asked them to come inside with her. Nicole froze when she saw the familiar face infront of her.

and thats no other then her butler...

"JANG DONGWOO!!!",nicole shouted as she runs and hugged him.

"hello miss",dongwoo smiled.


hello hello~!sorry for the late update!!><

i've been busy wid school cos we're having exam nw but it'll end tmrw...updated 2 chapters anw^^

hoya,sungjong and dongwoo's here!!XD

please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter!:D oh and subscribe too!