help me~!

i hate you!but please...be mine?

"hmm...where should i go now?",nicole thought as she crossed the road. suddenly there's a car approaching.

"ahhhh!!!!!",nicole shouted and fell down. the car stopped right in front of her. the driver came out of the car and approached her.

"are you okay?did i hit you?",he asked worriedly. nicole opened her eyes and stood up.

"uh...i'm okay!",she answered while tidying her messy dress.

"oh okay then",he was about to leave but nicole grabbed his sleeve.

"uh...can you show me any restaurant nearby?",nicole asked with a pleading look. the guy just stared at her wide eyed.

"uh...sure,get in",he offered nicole a ride. "yay!!thanks!!",she said excitedly and get in the car.

"uh...what a weird girl",the guy thought as he drove the car.

"what's your name?i'm nicole,jung nicole,i just moved here",nicole introduced herself trying to break the awkward silence.

"really?i'm..",before he could finish,nicole cut him off.

"Look out!!",nicole shouted as she pointed out her finger to the front. He quickly hit the break. there they saw a girl standing right infront of the car.

"please help me!",she said as she approached them.there were a guy chasing her from behind.

"get in!",nicole shouted as she opened the window. the three of them quickly drove off somewhere.

"yah yah who is that guy?and why is he chasing you??",nicole asked as she turned her head to the back seat.

"he's my brother...he wanted to kill me!"

"and why is that?",nicole asked again.

"because i wear this..."

"what?that dress looks cute on you girl",nicole smiled.

"girl?actually im a guy..."

"WHAT?!",both nicole and the driver shouted. the three of them arrived at the Red kitchen restaurant.


-in the mansion-

myungsoo and gyuri were chatting happily while sunggyu just eat quietly.

"noona,did you miss me while i was at japan?",myungsoo asked.

"no,not really,japan is not that far",gyuri answered calmly. myungsoo pouted,he thought that she will said she miss him. they continued talking again.

sunggyu who was watching them felt annoyed. its not that he's jealous or anything its just that nicole is not here and myungsoo is not worried at all instead he's more interested in having dinner with gyuri.

"yah myungsoo,why dont you look for nicole?what if anything happen to her?",sunggyu asked worriedly.

"why should i?its her own fault for going out",he answered coldly.

"but shes your fiancee!",sunggyu frowned. Gyuri stopped eating and look at sunggyu.

"myungsoo's...fiancee?",she asked. myungsoo glared at sunggyu before explaining everything to gyuri.

sunggyu sighed and walked out.

"if hes not going to find her,i will",he thought as he opened his car door.

suddenly a black lamborghini stopped infront of the mansion. a guy came out from the car and approached sunggyu.

"is this where miss cole is staying?",the guy with black suit asked.

"yes...why?",sunggyu nodded. the guy introduced himself and they continued talking inside the mansion.