i'm back~!

i hate you!but please...be mine?

"finally!!i'm back here...in korea!" nicole shouted excitedly totally ignoring people who were staring at her as if she's crazy.

she shrugged her shoulder and started walking.

"umm...where should i go now...look for a taxi!" when she was about to look for a taxi someone bumped into her.

"yah!!watch where you're going!" she shouted while trying to stand up.

the guy ignored her and just walk away.

"yah!!!",nicole shouted but he ignored her.

nicole quickly chase him and grabbed his shirt from behind which make him turned to face her.

"apologize!",nicole said still grabbing his shirt. he opened his sunglasses and pulled nicole's hand away.

"never.",he said with straight face. nicole was shocked,she glared at him.

"apologize now!",she shouted. people started staring at them and whispered to each other.

the guy just glared at her.

"i said no!",he replied with a serious tone then started walking again.

nicole's jaw dropped,she was so pissed.she quickly took off one of her slipper and throw it to him.

it land exactly on the back of his head.he quickly turned back and glared at her.

"that's what you get for not apologizing!",nicole shouted and gave him a victory smirk.but then she quickly run when the guy was about to approach her and she just left her slipper there.

the guy was chasing her from behind,he was pissed by nicole's action.

"oh god!he's chasing me!what should i do now?!",she thought while running with her heavy luggages.

she quickly stop a taxi,she open the car door and threw all her luggage and get in.

she told the driver to go to the address her mom gave her earlier.she look back and sigh in relief when she didnt see the guy.

"pheww lucky..." she said as she wiped off her sweat on her forehead.

suddenly her phone rang.she got a text from her mom.

*Nicole,i gave you the address already right?i want you to go straight to that house and dont wander somewhere else araseo?*

reading the text,nicole frowned.

"i'm a big girl already" she said in a low voice.

*araseo!but whose address did you gave to me mom?*

while waiting for her mom to reply,she look out the window and smiled.

"everything has changed now."

then she got a reply from her mom.

*it's your fiancee's house,you'll be staying there with him*

reading the text nicole's mouth dropped.

"w..what?!?i thought we already talked about this!!!" she thought to herself.

-flashback-

"nicole your father and i has agreed on having an arranged marriage for you"

hearing that,nicole look at her mom in disbelief.

"w...what?mom i dont want to get married yet i just want to go back to korea!" she whined to her mom.

"if you want to go back to korea then you have to agree on this arrange marriage!beside he's at korea right now so you can meet him there"

"but why do i have to get married earlier than jinyoung and haewon oppa?"

"they are busy working with your father" her mom replied.

"i'll be busy studying too!" she pouted.

"oh now that you mentioned about study,you will be going to woolim university with your fiancee"

hearing that her jaws dropped.

"w..what??but i wanted to go to dsp university!" she whined again.

"its your father's decision" her mom said with a serious tone then walked out.

"arghh!i hate you!i hate you all!" nicole shouted in frustration but her mom ignored her.

she went into her room and slumped her door.

"life is so unfair" she said with a low voice as she stared at her family picture.

"why?why mom only cares about the oppas?is it because i'm the only girl in the family?!" she thought as she cried herself to sleep.

her family was known as one of the richest in korea but they moved to california when she was 8,now she's 19,she wanted to go back to korea,

in her family,she only have 2 older brothers and thats jinyoung and haewon.

shes the youngest.her brothers were given freedom except for her.

she was trained to speak multiple languages,piano,violin classes,study 24 hours.

she can't even befriend or be in a reliationship with anyone.

she wanted to go back to korea so that she can have freedom but still her her parent won't let her go.

-end of flashback-

*mom!!i never said i agreed on this arranged marriage thingy!but why am i living with him?!?i don't even know him yet!*

she replied back to her mom.

"arghh!!!" she shouted in frustration which make the taxi drive laughed.

she glared at him but the old man still laughing.

her mom repled her back.

*you must live with him and also if i caught you living by yourself or with someone else,i'll bring you back here and never let you go anywhere else*

again she shouted,she throw her phone into her bag.

"i hate you mom!"

when she was about to stop the driver,he told her that they have arrived at the Kim's resident.

nicole eyes became white.

"oh ..."

nicole slowly open the car door and step out.infront of her theres a big mansion,a really big mansion.

the taxi driver helped her with her luggages. nicole bowed and thanks him before he go.

"what should i do now..." nicole thought as she stared at the large gate infront of her.

the gate opened slowly which makes nicole jumped a little. suddenly theres a guy approached her.

"excuse me,are you Ms. Jung Nicole?" he asked politely.

nicole in return nodded blankly without knowing what to say.

"Welcome to the Lee's resident miss,my name is dongjun,let me lead you the way" he bowed then called some people to take her luggages in.

Nicole bowed and followed him.

"what am i going to do?" she thought as she walked behind him.


here's chapter one!^^

sorry if its lame!><

do comment and tell me what you think of this story!:D