he's my fiancee?!

i hate you!but please...be mine?

when nicole was inside the mansion,she was amazed by how spacious the mansion is.

"miss jung,you can wait here or look around the mansion if you like,i will call the young master to meet you",dongjun said then bowed before leaving nicole in the living room.

nicole nodded and put her bag on the couch.

"wow~this mansion is bigger than ours",she thought as she look around.she decided to go around the mansion.

she was having fun exploring the mansion.when she was about to go back to the living room,she heard a beautiful melody from the garden.

"huh?what's that?",she thought then walked out to the garden which is inside the mansion.

when she reached there,she saw a guy playing piano alone.nicole sat on the nearest bench to continue listening the song he's playing.

"wow~this song is so...emotional...",she thought as she watch him from behind.when he finished the song,nicole clapped her hands.

"wow~!daebak!",she cheered.the guy was confused.

"who are you?",he asked her still sitting infront of the piano. nicole approached him.

"my name is nicole!",she smiled and offered a hand shake to him. he smiled and shake her hand hand.

"my name is su-",he was cut off by someone.

"yah!!!!!it's you!!!",myungsoo shouted from afar when he saw nicole.

nicole was shocked,but she pointed back at him and shouted,"yah!!!what are you doimg here?!are you a stalker?!"

"what the-,you !who want to stalk you?!this is my mansion!",myungsoo shouted back at her.

hearing that nicole froze she tilted her head. "y...your house??what do you mean?!this is my fiancee's house!",nicole shouted back althought she's confused.

myungsoo was about to yell back at her but was cut off by her mom.

"are you jung nicole?nice to meet you!",his mom approached nicole and greet her.

nicole nodded blankly and shake hand. after moving into the living room,they started talking again.

"myungsoo,this is your fiancee,jung nicole,isn't she pretty just like in the picture i gave you",his mom smiled at him but he returned a frown.

nicole's jaw dropped. "w...what?!?this bastard is my fiancee?!",she thought.

"i didn't see it",myungsoo answered coldly.

"he's so y,what kind of attitude is that",nicole thought as she glared at him

. "why mom never tell me about him?!aish!",nicole look down.

"nicole ah i hope you'll be happy while staying with us and you'll be attending woolim university with myungsoo right?",his mom asked nicole while smiling.

"n..ne",nicole stutered. "oh and nicole,you'll be in one room with myungsoo",his mom said. nicole froze so does myungsoo.

"w...what?no way!",myungsoo shouted. "but aunt i can ha-",she was cut off.

"oh i have to go now,myungsoo be good to nicole araseo?",his mom told him before she went out.

myungsoo frowned again he glared at nicole.

"yah you !you better apologize for throwing your stupid slipper at me just now!",he said with a serious tone

. nicole stood up and approached him. "yah!you bastard!you're the one who supposed to apologize not me!",nicole yelled at him.

myungsoo raised his hand to hit her but he was stopped by sunggyu.

"yah myungsoo,she's a girl okay?",he said then smiled at nicole.

nicole smiled back and stick her tounge out to myungsoo.

"sorry for not introducing myself properly just now,my name is sunggyu",he smiled once again.


YAY!!updated 2 chapters today!^O^

please comment and tell me what you think of these chapters!:D
btw i'm trying to make my own poster for this story so please wait for it^^