Chapter 4

Without You, I Felt Like I've Lost Half Of My Soul

You wake up as soon as you heard noises coming from the 1st floor of your house as they are interrupting your sleep. You stand up lazily and walks down to the dining room.

You:

"Good morning omma, appa and oppa." You said lazily.

"Ehem ehem, are you missing us out?" A familiar voice said.

As soon as you open your eyes big, you choked on your food that caused them to laugh at you.

Luhan: 

"Calm down, little sis." Said Luhan as he pats your back.

You: 

"Oh, baekhyun and xiumin oppa? What's the occasion that you guys came here?" You said once ur throat is clear.

Baekhyun:

"Aigoo dongsaeng, don't be mad. I miss you so much that's why we came here because the three of us including your brother decided to bring you out to Lotte World." Said baekhyun.

You:

You laughed at your brother as he glares at baekhyun for what he said earlier on. "Yay, Lotte World! I'll get ready now but once I'm done with my breakfast." You replied excitedly.

The three of them gave you an ok sign and mind their own business. Meanwhile you were getting ready, the boys are already waiting for you in the car. You bid goodbye to your parents and went in the car.

*Skips to LotteWorld*

You:

"Wow, it's been years since I came here. Nothing much change." You said once you've arrived. 

Baekhyun:

"Yeah! It's still the same though. So what shall we ride? " baekhyun said.

You guys discussed and went to ride everything till you guys stand in front of the last ride you guys were left before heading home. You looked at the guys and laughed looking back at baekhan faces. 

You:

"What'swrong with you guys? Xiumin oppa is okay with it but you guys were the only one denying to ride this." You said.

Baekhan:

"What's wrong? Ya! This is the haunted house ok and it's scary you know!" Both of them shouted while pouting .

Before they could escape, you pushed them in front of you so that they won't get away. As it's gonna be ur turn, the boys were shivering while you keep calm even if you are scared. As you guys get in, the place was too dark that you can't see anything. All the while, the boys been screaming loudly that your ear drums feel like they're gonna burst. While you were just behind them, you hug xiumin's arm as he silently walks through the haunted house towards the exit. Once you guys were out, the boys keep complaining about what happened while Xiumin and you just watch them.

You: 

"I thought you guys are manly?" You said.

Baekhan:

"We are!" They replied.

You:

"But all the time, you guys been screaming while xiumin oppa stays quiet and leads the way." You explained 

Baekhan:

"So u are telling us that we are babies!"Their voice tone gets higher.

You nodded your head making them more angry.

Baekhan:

"No, we are not!" They defended.

You: 

"Kkaeb song~" you said as you ran away from them while xiumin just watch you guys.

Baekhan:

"Hey, come back here!! Your so gonna get it when we catch you!" They shouted as they ran after you.

You laughed so hard while sticking out your tongue at them as they shouted again while trying to catch you till they caught you.

You:

"Kamsahamnida Baekhyun and Xiumin oppa for the fun today! I hope we will meet again. Goodbye and goodnight!" You thanked them both as you alight from their car. "Kamsahamnida oppa also for the fun today. Goodnight. " you said to Luhan as you went straight to your room and fell asleep on your bed, forgetting about the sad momemts that you still can't forget.