Chapter 3

Without You, I Felt Like I've Lost Half Of My Soul

The sound of ur door knobs and curtains tied together, letting the sun rays fill your room making your brother and you flinched a bit. 

Mom:

"Aigoo, uri omma uhrinyiyong kyeopta! Joeun achimnida! It's weekends already, so wake up and go out!" Your mum shouted waking your brother and you.

"Neh, good morning omma." Both of you replied tiredly after u guys stand up from your bed.

Mom: 

"Ah neh, luhannie. Xiumin is here already waiting for you at the living room." Said your mum.

Luhan:

"Neh omma. Y/N get ready, we're going out with Xiumin oppa." Said ur brother as he heads towards his room to get ready. 

You:

"Ara oppa, I'll get ready now. I'll  meet u downstairs at the living room." You shouted back at him.

Mom:

"Omma, go first." Your mum said as she went out and close the door.

You quickly washed up and get dressed when u heard Luhan calling you. As you walk down the stairs, you saw them laughing and chatting together.

Luhan:

"Ah, your here! Let's go guys. Bye mum!" Luhan said when he saw you.

You guys bid goodbye to ur mum and head out.

You:

"Xiumin oppa. It's been so long since I met you. So where shall we go today?" You said as you put both your arms over them.

Xiumin:

"Neh, I miss you too dongsaengie. We shall ride our bikes to NamsanTower and eat twister potato hotdog there! Xiumin said as he pinch ur cheeks. You guys agreed and ride ur bikes to Namsan Tower.

*Skip to Namsan Tower*

Luhan:

"Aigoo, is it too delicious that u are eating carelessly? Luhan said as he wipes ur lips.

You giggled as you continue eating while Xiumin admires the scene of brother and sister in front of him.

Luhan:

"Kajja, let's go inside Namsan Tower!" Luhan said once everybody was done eating eating their food.

As you guys went in, memories of you and him came back. You stopped in front of the private room where ur lock were and looked at..it. Suddenly, tears starts to roll down your cheeks making u break down that u start to rushed out of there and go home as you pedal ur bike fast. You went in your room and cry as much as you can on top of your bed.

You:

"I missed you so much, Sehun-ah. Why do you have to leave me? Are  you up there now looking at me?  If only you are still alive, I wouldn't have harm my body again. I love you so much, Sehun-ah." You said between ur cries until you fell asleep.