Chapter 1

Without You, I Felt Like I've Lost Half Of My Soul

[Flashback]

Today is your 9th anniversary with him. You guys have decided to meet up at Namsan Tower again to celebrate your 9th anniversary. The beginning when you guys were in a relationship, you guys promised each other that each year, you guys will meet at Namsan Tower to celebrate your anniversary. Because you guys have been going there oftenly, the staffs there treat you guys specially and placed both of your locks and messages in a hidden place where you both only know (including the staffs too).

You:

I felt my hair swaying freely as the wind blows towards my direction. The view in front of me is so beautiful that I can't my eyes off it but it's obvious that I can't take off my eyes more on my boyfriend. Suddenly, I realised that he's already late by half and hour. "Oppa, oddiga? Palli Juseyo." I thought to myself. By then, I saw his figure appearing bit by bit.

Him:

"Y/N! Mianhae, for being late." He said to you.

You:"Sehun oppa, do you know that I'm freezing under this cold winter? Aish, gwaenchanna. Happy 9th anniversary oppa! Saranghaeyo!" You said to sehun

Him:

"Aish, my sweetie pie. Aren't I warm enough for you? Happy 9th anniversary to you too! Saranghae!" He said to you while hugging you tightly.

You guys decided to make your way to the lockers shop and write down your messages while heading to your secret place. After you guys finished everything including eating. You guys decided to go home together since you guys lived near each other. You guys started crossing the road to head towards the MRT but then you noticed that Sehun wasn't behind you as he was standing in the middle of the road, rubbing his eyes to get the dust off.

You:

"Oppa, palli juseyo! Come here! The time is running out already!" You shouted at the top of your lungs to him while showing hand signs telling him to run to you. Without you or him knowing, a car speed and knocks him over. You gasped standing there while shouting "Andwae!" seeing the horrible scene.

(Skip to the hospital)

You cried as you grasped his hands tightly while they push him to the emergency room. You were then stopped once they reached and was alone there. You waited for hours and hours for the doctor to come out. His parents tried to calm down you down and stay by your side all along. Then, the doctor came out. His face were neither a happy face nor a sad face. Its was like as if he have no expression.

Doctor:

"Mianhae. He's no more already. He lost too much blood all the way here. I'm sorry." the doctor said as he looked straight into your eyes and pats your shoulder.

You fell down on your knees and cried as much as could. From that day onwards, you felt like you've lost half of your soul. You even promised not to accept any guys in your life anymore. But without you knowing, his parents kept a seret from you until you knew about it a few years later...