Chapter 2

Without You, I Felt Like I've Lost Half Of My Soul

*After the flashback*

You:

After he left, I was never myself again. I never wear clothes that colourful, branded nor swag anymore instead I wear dull, cheapskate and plain clothes now. People stayed away from me after seeing the way I was now. Disgusted by the way I look or knew that I'm not that girl anymore.

*ringg!*

My alarm rang telling me it's time to go to school.I looked at the mirror after standing up from my bed. My fingers touched the scars left on my body, thighs and wrist. I winced in pain as my fingers came in touch with those scars that I created last night. I headed straight to the bathroom and screams in pain every time the water runs down past the scars. I decided to wear long sleeves and long pants so that the whole school can't see my scars. I grabbed my breakfast after saying "Good Morning" to my parents and munches on it while on the way to school. As I arrived, I tried to avoid the stares by the students and walk straight to class.

 

(skips till school ends)

*ringg!*

You:

School has ended today. For the whole day in school, I've been receiving bad stuffs and negative things. If only he was still here. I just hate it! Can't they leave me alone! I headed towards my car with anger and drove as fast as I could to home. I walk up the stairs once I reached home and slams the door of my room. I throw my bag and stuffs on the ground and changes quickly in the bathroom. I went back to my room and tried to find it.

You:

"No, it can't be... it should be here!" You shouted as you can't find it.

You know who's doing it was and headed towards your wardrobe and found another one. You sat on your toilet bowl while stuffing a rolled towel inside your mouth. You  took the razor and slits it on your wrist. You bites the towel harder as the pain starts to increase. Tears start to roll down your cheeks as you do it more. Suddenly, you heard the door bang open and you was glad he have arrived home. He immediately took the razor away from you and carried you to your bed while treating your scars. Each time he puts the medicine, you screamed.

Him:

"Y/N! How many times did I tell you to stop hurting yourself! This is what you deserve after cutting your wrist! Y/N, remember the promise you made with Sehun that you will never cut again but now after he left, you did it again. Y/N, oppa loves you very much. It hurts me to see my lovely younger sister cutting herself. I miss the old you." he said to you while looking straight into your eyes.

You:

"Oppa, I really love him so much but after he left, I do not know what to do anymore. He's like half of my soul and I really love him with whole heart. It's just that...just that I can't believe the situation happening right now.' you replied.

Him:

"Neh, I understand. He's my friend and the one that I'm very close to so I understand you completely." he said to you while your hair. Soon, you fell asleep beside him on your bed and forgot what happened earlier.