Annyeon, Hilary imnida!

Can you persuade me?

Hilary

I was going to be late...... and I hated being late.

I was walking to the restaurant to have dinner with the rest of my manager's company. As I swiftly turned the corner, I thought I saw two familiar faces, but I had no time to turn back. I hurried to my manager's table and apologized to all the guests for being late as I quickly took my seat. As I looked to the entrance, I saw the two guys accompanied by another come in. I stared for a while and I realised the one on the very right of the other two was the guy who asked me out in our last year of middle school to the dance. 

"Yah, Hilary-ah, come to the dance with me! Please.....I..I really like you and I don't have anyone to go with yet....." He blushed uncontrollably and looked at the ground.

"Of course I'll go with you Baekhyun oppa, you are really nice!"

I liked him that way, cute, gentle and kind, until one day, his temper got out of control. I realised it that moment that he was just another one of those snobby kids who were rich and had everything they wanted. I hated oppa, no him from then on and I liked him no longer. The day after the we argued, I met Kim Dae Jung and we became friends, but I didn't see him in college, only to find out that he was in a car accident and was hospitalised in Choi Hospital right now. I ran to the principal's office and asked for permission to go to the hospital.

As soon as I got out of school, I ran as fast as I could, just wanting to see DaeJung. I got onto the nearest train and jumped off and started running again to the hospital. I felt a tear fly out of my eye, but I didn't stop to wipe it away and continued running in the hospital's direction.

When I got to the receotion, I asked for Dae Jung's room no. and ran to it and once I got in and found DaeJung, I gave hima tight hug. " Owww!" he screamed. I suddenly let go." Ahhh, I'm soooo sorry Dae-ie Oppa! Really, I am! I'm just so glad to see you Oppa." A tear trickled down my cheek as I spoke. " I thought you weren't going to survive.........." DaeJung wrapped me in his warm arms as I cried my heart out." Ani Hilary-ah, you didn't hurt me that much. I was just surprised. Don't worry Hilary-ah I won't leave you, ever!"  Just then the door opened and in stepped Dae-ie Oppa's friends, Park Chanyeol, Wu Yi Fan (Kris), Kim MinSeok (Xiumin), Kim JongIn (Kai) and Zhang Yixing or as I liked to call him, Lay.They ran in and surrounded the bed. " DaeJung, dude, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked.

" Do you need help with anything? Well if you don't, get well soon and come back to college okay? It's lonely without your enthusiastic and cheerful laughs bro!" Lay said.

 

 

 

I finally remembered who the three were, MinSeok, Lay and Baekhyun. I really didn't hate Baekhyun now as I knew people change, I mean, now he looked like an innocent puppy and had a cheerful grin on his face and his eyes twinkled like the night sky stars.

"Hilary, Hilary, Hilary!" I heard my manager's voice calling me and I relised it was only my manager and me left at the table.

 

 

 


I hoped you guys liked this chapter even though it was really short, I really didn't have enough time today, ahaha~~~

I'll update tomorrow as well, and it should be longer, I promise!!

Saranghae!