Is she familiar or what?

Can you persuade me?

Baekhyun

I was first to get to Suho's house. It was too quiet so we both started playing card games. When everyone finally got here, we set off to go and eat. 

When we got to the restaurant, it was a little bit too stuffy so Lay and I went out to get some air. Just there right in front of my eyes, a girl walked past, magnificent, elegant and beautiful. She looked familiar. H..... That's all that popped into my mind. All I remember from her name. I decided to keep quiet, though I remember I had, once, a crush that looked like her. Stunning, caring and kind. Gentle, fearless and intelligent. A girl my type.

Suddenly Minseok jumped on us andi got quite a scare. I still wonder about her though wondering if I will ever see her again.

As the three of us walked inside, a name flashed through my head, Hilary. and also a few details. Transfer student, fluent at Koren and English. Also knew Chinese and Japanese fluently. All these thoughts raced through my head. I still wasn't sure if it was Hilary but it had to be. No one but her could have that out of the world sense of fashion. No one but the girl who hated my because I didn't care about other people at that time. Hopefully when we meet again she would have changed her mind. I have changed for good.

Secretly, deep inside my heart I was still worried that she wouldn't accept me into her life again, if it her anyway. I stopped thinking about it for a little while and stopped thinking about it altogether until dinner was finished.

When I got home, I looked through me photo albums from middle school and I came across a picture of Hilary, standing there next to her friend, Daehyun. My mood plummeted straight away as I was always jealous of Daehyun. I still remember the last fight I had with Hilary because if this photo.

"Hi Hilary, how's everything going?"

"Almost everything is fine, though my little pet has been quite sick and I don't know why"

"What? Who cares, you have me don't you, and that Daehyun as well, who needs a pet when you have the two most popular boys at school by your side?"

"What did you just say, oppa? Did you say that just because I am friends with two of the most handsome boys at school, doesn't mean that I don't need a pet!"

I knew she was upset, and I just had to blow it by saying that. Darn, I should've thought befor I spoke. Because of this, I don't think she is ever going to like me again.