Not since a long time

Can you persuade me?

 

Lay

"Hello? Who is this? Oh, Suho hyung it's you. Yeah I'm free tonight why? Okay then I'll meet you at your place."

Tonight the whole of Exo are going to a restaurant to celebrate our teamwork. Being the top group in martial arts, singing and dancing at the same time was quite difficult to do. I headed over to Suho hyung's house and knocked. I held my breath until the door opened.

" Anangseyo Lay. Come in, the others are already inside." 

I stepped in and looked around. It still looked the same and had a familiar glow to it. It was comfortable and felt warm and cheerful. 

We're going to eat at that Yum cha place as I heard Jong In talking to the manager. Gee, these people could be so predictable at times. 

 

 

When we arrived at the restaurant, we ordered a lot and after a few minutes, Baekhyun and I decided to get some fresh air. We were joking around when all of a sudden, a beautiful girl caught our attention. She was wearing a baby blue dress that had light purple flowers at the hem of the dress; simple but stunning. We stared, for quite a while, up until Minseok broke in and jumped on both of us. " Watcha staring at?" He asked

"nothing" I replied quickly and looked down at the smooth wood of the balcony. Her hair was straightened and was a dark brown colour, she had a pearl necklace and two simple sky blue studs that accompanied the outfit. I was Speechless. 

I blushed at the memory of the perfect figure and my face grew warm, so warm that it started glowing. I waited until I cooled down as I knew Jong In would start teasing me if I was blushing. I haven't blushed since my middle's school's dance. I quickly ran in and sat down.

 

 

I'm just so sorry that this chapter is so short! I promise the next will be longer!

Saranghae!