Prince Changmin

A Mighty Love
It's been three days since the Mozart Concert incident which cause Jihyo turns so upset. But now Jihyo and Hyunnie has gotten along well as Hyunnie reflects a lot and she starts to learn about the manner and etiquette again.
 
They are in the middle of breakfast when a maid informs them that the palace guard came and search for Lady Seo Joohyun. Three of them look into each other and wondering why the palace guard come to the mansion. Is it has something to do with a small incident which happen in the concert? With that kind of thinking, Jihyo asks Gary to hide Hyunnie, and she will try to talk to the palace guard.
 
"The invitation to have an afternoon tea with Prince Changmin," Jihyo said after the palace guard hand her the invitation letter which wrote for Lady Seo Joohyun.
 
"Thank goodness, it's not a punishment!" Gary said after the palace guard disappeared from their sight.
 
"Prince Changmin inviting Hyunnie for an afternoon tea, but why Hyunnie? How is it, Oppa? Should we allow her?" Jihyo asks for Gary's opinion.
 
"Hmm.. Well, I couldn't trust Prince Changmin actually. But it's just an afternoon tea, right? Then she will be going home after that. So I think it's alright," Gary decided.
 
Hyunnie jumped in joy as finally she gets to enter the palace. Jihyo dress her up prettily so that she looks like a gorgeous lady. Indeed, she's a daughter of a noble.
 
 
 
Hyunnie couldn't hide her admiration once she stepped her feet at the palace of Britannia kingdom. It's really really big. Even her mansion was quite big, but palace's size is no joke. The exterior looks so beautiful and the interior looks so elegant. She just kept hanging open as she walks further into the palace.
 
"Welcome to the palace, Lady Seo Joohyun," she hears the voice come from behind, and she sees an elegant man whom known as Prince Changmin.
 
"It's a great honor for me to be invited, your Highness!" Hyunnie said and bowing to the prince.
 
"Wow, your appearance was quite different from several days ago. You look stunning," the prince said and makes Hyunnie's heart thumping fast.
 
"Now, let's go to my room where we can talk comfortably," Changmin said as he held her hand affectionately.
 
As they climb the stair happily, Yong unintentionally watch them from afar, then he rushed to hide so that Hyunnie won't discover him. He wonders why Hyunnie is in the palace and why she was talking with Changmin. He watches them from afar, then when Changmin invite her to come to his room, he rushes into the opposite room. As Changmin's room is made from the glass, he can watch their activity from the opposite room.
 
Changmin pour a tea into Hyunnie's cup and treat her nicely.
 
"Prince Changmin, I just realize that actually you're really nice and kind, just like my Yong," Hyunnie squeal.
 
"Yong? Who is he?" Changmin asked. This is the first time for him to meet a girl who talks about another man in front of him.
 
"He's a very important person for me. He always protects me no matter what. And we are always playing hide and seek together," Hyunnie blushes when she describe her beloved Yong.
 
"Is that so? Can you give me a description about him? You seem so fond of him," Changmin pout in annoyance.
 
"Uhm, he has a villa at the top of the hill, we've been staying there before. Then, because he likes unrestricted life, we matched well, since I also like freedom," Hyunnie explained.
 
'Villa on the top of the hill? That's the house the royal family uses when we're hunting, and that house is the one and only house which set at the top of the hill. So it means that he was the part of the royal family. And, the one and only son of the king who likes unrestricted life is only the brat Jung Yonghwa,' Changmin thought.
 
Hyunnie is talking about Yong happily, whereas Yong in the opposite side watch her with a hurt expression. Hyunnie looks so happy when she talks with Changmin. He remembers that she ever told him that she wants to marry the prince, so here she is,  approaching the prince. He began to regret why didn't he introduce himself as the crown prince. He thought that Hyunnie probably will be reluctant if she sees him as a prince. Also, he doesn't want to bring her to the palace unless she has become the well-mannered lady. He just doesn't want her to become the laughing stock again. Besides, she first saw him as Yong, a common boy, not as Jung Yonghwa, the crown prince of Britannia. He's afraid that they can't play freely and have fun anymore.
 
Back to where Hyunnie and Changmin, he suddenly smirks after guessing who is Yong. So this is the girl who meant so much to Yonghwa until he getting more often run away from the palace. As this girl is important for Yonghwa, he thought that it will be the nice idea if he could snatch the girl away from Yonghwa. He began to pinned Hyunnie to the wall in case that innocent girl would run away after seeing his next movement. Hyunnie tried hard to get free from his grip, but he's just too strong. Fortunately not so long after, a lady come inside and tweaking Changmin's ear.
 
"Omonim," Changmin shocked when seeing Lady Jung Minah has came into his room.
 
"Changmin, what did you do? This is not the time to play around with that girl. Don't you want to be a king? So now, hurry, go visit his highness! Arrive before Jung Yonghwa came!" Minah ushering her son to go.
 
Changmin rushes into King Kyungho's room, so that another royal family member. With wondering what's going on, Hyunnie follow him to come to a specific room in the palace.
 
"Miss, sorry, only the royal family members who are allowed to enter. So please, step away!" Butler Lee Joon, the Jung's special butler said to Hyunnie.
 
"Where is Jung Yonghwa hwangtaeja?" Butler Lee asked with an anxious expression to one of the maids, right after he ushering Hyunnie to go away.
 
"He's not here,Sir!" the maid said.
 
"Oh my God, even though his father is sick, he's still causing a trouble," Butler Lee face palming.
 
Actually Yonghwa has arrived to the place, but he spotted that Hyunnie was still there. He can't come over or else he will identified by her. He keeps thinking a way to get into the room without caught by Hyunnie.
 
"Your highness, we are so worried about you," said Princess Minah.
 
"Don't worry, I'm just catching a cold," King Kyungho said.
 
"By the way, where is hwangtaeja? What takes him so long to come here?" Changmin asked with a poker face.
 
"Right, Changmin always arrived first in any event, while Yonghwa is always disappear," King Kyungho feels sad with the fact.
 
"I'm sorry your highness, it's because I spoiled him too much," Queen Sooyoung said apologetically.
 
"Your highness, it's not good if the future king is so carefree," Princess Minah said, as if throwing the oil into the fire.
 
"But he's intelligent and generous. A king should have that character too," the queen said to defend her son.
 
"What are you ladies talking about? I'm just catching a cold, it's not that I'm gonna die anytime soon," the king said as he worried if the ladies continue their debate about the next throne. Kyungho know that Jung Minah, his half blood sister, also aim the throne for her son.
 
"Right, his highness only catches a cold. He just needs to drink this medicine three times a day. Then he'll be healthy again," the doctor said and giving the medicine to the queen.
 
Princess Minah looks at the medicine with a smirk. She currently cooks some evil plan on her head. She then nudges Changmin to excuse themselves to exit from the room.
 
Outside King Kyungho's room, Hyunnie wait anxiously for the result. Yonghwa getting more difficult to enter into the room as Hyunnie keep pacing back and forth.
 
"Lady Seo Joohyun," Hyunnie turns her head to the source of the voice. A very beautiful girl calling her. But she doesn't recognize her.
 
"I heard that you're good at playing piano. Could you please play a relaxing music for his Highness?" the beautiful girl request. Hyunnie just follow the girl when she shows her the piano.
 
As usual, Hyunnie play Traumerei song, her favorite. Seeing that Hyunnie playing the piano passionately, the beautiful girl steps out and walk towards the king's room. In front of the room, that girl opens her clothes to reveal Yonghwa who disguise as a girl.
 
"Hwangtaeja, what kind of joke is this? Why are you wearing a girl's dress?" Butler Lee asks when he caught his prince's weird action. Yonghwa just directly covers butler Park's mouth and tell him to return the girl's clothes.
 
"I'm very sorry, Aboji. I'm arriving late," Yonghwa said to King Kyungho. King Kyungho showed an annoyed expression but still manage to smile at him.
 
"What's that thing that you put on your ear? Isn't that an earring?" King Kyungho asks.
 
"Ah, uhm. It's a piercing, Aboji. It's a trend nowadays," Yonghwa said innocently which earns a glare from his mom.
 
"Ah, it's a tone of the piano. The melody is really nice," Queen Sooyong said, completely forgot to scold Yonghwa because of his piercing.
 
"Yeah. Lady Seo Joohyun play it for Aboji," Yonghwa said, feel funny about the incident a while ago.
 
"Lady Seo Joohyun? Who is she?" Queen Sooyoung asked.
 
"Lady Seo Joohyun is Seo Taiji's granddaughter," Yonghwa explained.
 
"Seo Taiji's granddaughter? No wonder she played the piano beautifully," Queen Sooyoung said as she hushing Yonghwa and tell him to let King Kyungho to take a rest.
 
Hyunnie is playing the last tune when she feels someone approach her and clasp her hand elegantly.
 
"Pardon, may I know who you are?" Hyunnie asked.
 
"I'm Sooyoung. Let me see you, I wanna know how is Seo Taijis granddaughter looks like," the queen said.
 
"Oh, your Highness. Let me introduce myself, I'm Joohyun from the house of Seo," Hyunnie said politely.
 
"Omo, you're so resemble with Kwon Yuri," the queen said after take a glance to Hyunnie's face.
 
"Your highness, do you know my mom?" Hyunnie asked.
 
"Of course I know. We're just like a best friend when we're younger. I know exactly her love story with Seo Im Woo and how angry Master Seo Taiji when they decide to live in Yuri's original country in Alexandria," Queen Sooyoung narrated.
 
Hyunnie then take a glance at the clock and realize that the day has turned into the night. She bids goodbye to the queen and thinking to find Prince Changmin to bid goodbye as he was the one who invite her to the palace.
 
She spots him in the backyard, seems like talking to someone, but she's unsure what is he talking about and to whom.
 
"Yeah, we exchange the king's medicine with the....."
 
"Prince Changmin!" Hyunnie call and approach him.
 
Princess Minah come out from behind Changmin and tell him to do something to Hyunnie. She afraid if Hyunnie overheard their conversation. Following his mother's request, Changmin smack Hyunnie's back which cause her knocked out in an instant.
 
"Lock her in the west tower!"