The Unknown Girl

A Mighty Love
Song Jihyo park her car in front of Gary's home. Her father kept asking when will he finish his master degree so that they could get married. Her father only allowed Gary to marry her after he got doctoral title. That's why Gary tried hard to take a postgraduate study to be able to marry his lovely woman.
 
Jihyo found the door unlocked. She directly enters into Gary's house but she shocked after seeing a girl with a long hair and wearing a white long blouse crying in the corner of the living room.
 
"Aaaaaaaaaaa ghost ghost," Jihyo shouts. Gary comes out of his room in a rush after hearing his fiancee's scream.
 
"Jihyo-ah, she isn't a ghost. She's the girl that I told you yesterday. The doctor who attends her giving her case to me because the hospital can't handle her," Gary tried to explain everything to her.
 
"Is that so? But still.. a man like you is too suspicious living with a girl," Jihyo pouted. Actually she feels a bit jealous.
 
"I'm doing this for us. I should finish my thesis soon, so I could marry you. Please understand!" Gary pleaded.
 
"Arasso, i'll help you to take care of her.. Uhm, first, let's make this girl become presentable," Jihyo said approaching the girl.
 
The girl was afraid and start to run and scream loudly when Jihyo and Gary approach her. They confuse how to console this girl to follow their request. Gary saw that the doctors and nurses in the hospital usually inject her with the sedative fusion to calm her. He doesn't want to use the same way. He feels pity when imagining how much damage that she suffers because of that injection.
 
Suddenly that girl stops her crying and shouting after listening the Traumerei Song from the radio. She sits and humming the melody of the song alongside the voice from the radio.
 
"Maybe she likes this song. It makes her calm," Jihyo said. She approaches the girl and persuade her to go to the bathroom.
 
That girl really doesn't know how to take a bath. So Jihyo patiently teach her all the ways to clean the body. After that Jihyo put on her clothes which left in Gary's closet. Fortunately it suits her really well. Then, Jihyo comb her hair and put on a light make up so she wouldn't look pale like before.
 
"Jihyo-ah, what magic did you use? You can change a wild girl into such a beautiful lady," Gary's mouth open widely upon seeing the messy girl who is now become so cute and clean.
 
"She's actually beautiful. But anyway, what's her name?" Jihyo asked since Gary never mentions her name.
 
Gary scratches his not so itchy head. In the hospital, people call her as a freak girl. She doesn't bring any identity card when she met the accident. In addition, she lost her memory and suffer a deep trauma when she woke up.
 
"H.. Hyun?" Gary tried to remember a name. A paramedic who first found her was managed to get her name. He remembers that she mentions 'Hyun' before she lost her consciousness.
 
"Hyun? I'll call you Hyunnie then," Jihyo said to the girl.
 
The girl who is now named Hyunnie seems confused with what are the people around her talking about. She frustrated and run to the outside of the home. Gary and Jihyo run after her while yelling her name. The girl becomes more panic and unintentionally jump into the boy which seems to have the same age as her.
 
"Ouch," the boy groaned in pain.
 
Hyunnie look at the boy intently. She feels secure and comfort when she's clutching his body. Her panic has all gone and unconsciously she's smiling. It has been the first smile that paint on her face since the day she woke up after the accident.
 
"Hyunnie, you are here. Fortunately you're safe," Jihyo helped her to wake up.
 
"Who is this boy? What did he do to you?" Gary yelled to the boy.
 
"Yah, don't shout! You make her crying again!" Jihyo hit Gary's head hard.
 
"Uhm, i'm really sorry! I'm just a passerby here when suddenly she jumps over me out of nowhere," the boy bows to Gary and Jihyo repeatedly.
 
"It's okay young boy. I'm really sorry on a behalf of my fiancee and Hyunnie. By the way, what's your name?" Jihyo asked the latter.
 
"Uhm.. my name is umm... Y.. Yong," the boy answered stutteredly. He seems thinking so hard to find a name.
 
"Yong," Hyunnie repeat his name. It was the first word which has come from since the day she woke up after the accident.