The Wedding of Kang Gary and Song Jihyo

A Mighty Love
Jihyo walks down the aisle with her hand linked into Professor Song's hand, her father. She looks stunning with her white long gown and a tiara decorating her head. She looks like a princess. On the opposite side, Kang Gary, the lucky man who gets a blessing to be Jihyo's lifetime soul mate
 
The wedding of Gary and Jihyo held in the biggest and oldest church in Britannia. The bride and the groom are already on the altar and reciting their vows. The guests clasp their hands happily as the new couple kissed passionately. The wedding attended by many nobles, especially academicians as Jihyo's father is the owner of the university.
 
"Oh my God, they are so sweet!" Hyunnie exclaimed happily as she watches her Gary oppa and Jihyo kissing passionately. But her happiness soon turns into shock as she feels a firm hand covering her eyes. She tried hard to release the grip, but stopped as she hears a husky voice which she knew that it belongs to somebody that she missed a lot.
 
"You shouldn't watch the kiss scene, young lady!" a young man whisper to her ear which cause her cheek bursting pink.
 
"Yoooong!" Hyunnie squealed happily and turn her body to hug Yong tightly. Nobody can describe how happy she was when seeing her prince who hasn't come to visit for more than a week.
 
"How could you know about the wedding? I really don't know how to contact you, Yong. Why aren't you coming in this past few days? Don't you know how much I miss you?" Hyunnie bombarded him with a ton of questions.
 
"Easy, girl! I've been really sick after sending you to visit Sir Seo Taiji's tomb. Then when i got healthy, I try to find you at Gary hyung's house but the house is empty, instead I got the pamphlet about his wedding with Jihyo noona. The most important thing is i'm here now. Right in front of your flaring nose," Yong said as he pinched Hyunnie's cute nose. Then they watch Gary and Jihyo having their little gratitude speech.
 
"Ah, Gary hyung is so lucky. Jihyo noona is really pretty," Yong said as he diverts his attention to the bride. Hyunnie pout slightly when she hears that from Yong's mouth.
 
"Am I not beautiful? I'll also beautiful when I become a bride," Hyunnie said dissappointed.
 
"Aigo, this milady is really cute when she got jealous. You still need a very loooong way to be a gorgeous lady like Jihyo noona," teases Yong.
 
They keep teasing each other without realizing Victoria and her friends's attendance. She feels disgusted when she sees the closeness between Yong and Hyunnie.
 
"Vic, isn't that your long lost cousin? You never told us that you have such an immoral cousin" Victoria's friend said in a mocking tone.
 
"Tch. You're right. She even snatches my grandpa's mansion from my family. I feel ashamed to have an immoral cousin," Victoria said, pretended to be sad.
 
"But, omo, is that her boyfriend? He's so good looking," Vic's other friend stated.
 
"Even though he's good looking, but my father say that he's been stolen one of my father's horses," Victoria said in hatred.
 
"What? I can't believe that this cute man is a thief. An immoral girl dating a thief, what a perfect couple," Vic's friend said as she pointing into Yong and Hyunnie.
 
Yong can no longer hold his anger when he hears Victoria and her friends's humiliating. But Hyunnie holds him and calm him down, saying that they shouldn't mess around at Gary and Jihyo's wedding party.
 
"Sure. Immoral girl like her only suit with a low man like him. It's different from a noble lady like me. I should marry someone of noble blood as well, or even probably marry Jung Yonghwa, the crown prince," Victoria said confidently which make Yong choked. He thought that this girl must be crazy.
 
"Have you ever met the crown prince?" Yong asked irritated.
 
"Not yet, because he has never shown his face at any of the parties I have attended. But I'm sure that he must be very handsome. But even if I don't get the crown prince, Changmin will do as well," Victoria said shamelessly. Yong shocked upon hearing the name that mentioned by Victoria.
 
"Who is Changmin?" Hyunnie asked innocently.
 
"Changmin is the cousin of the crown prince. His face has an elegant expression, but he has the heart of a snake," Yong said with a gloomy expression.
 
"You don't even know him. How could you say that?" Victoria defends a man that she called as Changmin. Yong only smirk upon hearing Victoria's snort.
 
Just then, Jihyo announce the attendance to prepare themselves, because she will throw the flower bouquet. Hyunnie doesn't understand why but all the attendance start to gather in front of Jihyo and readied themselves to catch the bouquet. When Hyunnie going to ask to Yong about that, suddenly a bouquet thrown to her, and she casually catches it. Hyunnie look at the bouquet in her hands blankly, while another attendance shot her with an annoyed glare.
 
"You're so lucky, Hyunnie. The person who catches the bouquet will marry happily in the future," Yong explained as he catches Hyunnie's blank expression.
 
Hyunnie stole a glance at Yong to see his happy expression, so calm and serenade. She needs to hurriedly grow up into a gorgeous lady and  get married happily. Get married into a man that she could never get enough when seeing his smile.