Goes to School

A Mighty Love
After unexpected meeting with Hyunnie several days ago, Yong always spare his time to visit Gary's home. Hyunnie is quiet unique for him. She's so pure and innocent. Gary tell him that she was amnesia and having a deep trauma, therefore she doesn't know anything. Gary and Jihyo tried hard to teach her things, how to eating, wearing clothes, and such. She still doesn't acknowledge any language so today he brings a spelling book to help Jihyo teach her a language. Fortunately she's a fast learner so it eases Jihyo, Gary, and Yong to teach her.
 
Hyunnie opened the book from Yong excitedly. She spell and tried to read any words from those books. Yong sat beside her and correct her if she mispell the word.
 
"Pa-la-ce. Palace. Yongie, what's palace means?" Hyunnie asked.
 
"Mmm.. Palace means the very big home which belonged to the royal family," Yong explained.
 
"Wow, i really want to live there. Then, hwang-tae-ja. Hwangtaeja. What's hwangtaeja means?" Hyunnie asked innocently.
 
"Umm, hwangtaeja means a crown prince. The king's son who will be the next king after the king retired or died," Yong answered nervously.
 
"Yongie, who is the hwangtaeja in Britannia?" Hyunnie asked again. Yong gulped hardly. It's hard for him to said that it was him the crown prince of Britannia.
 
"Uhm.. I don't know," Yong said.
 
"Unnie, who is the crown prince of Britannia?" Hyunnie asked to Jihyo who just arrived to Gary's home. She feels unsatisfied with Yong's answer.
 
"Uhm. His name is Jung Yonghwa. But I don't know his face. He never appear in any party and celebration in the palace. And i heard he often runaway from the palace," Jihyo explained which causing Yong become more nervous, because he know that Jihyo was talking about him.
 
"Why Hyunnie suddenly asked about the crown prince?" Jihyo asked.
 
"Uhm. I want to marry the crown prince," Hyunnie exclaimed loudly. Yong shocked and his heart beat getting faster.
 
"A crown  prince only married to a gorgeous lady, Hyunnie! You need to grow up amazingly to be a number one lady in Britannia, so that you can marry the crown prince," Jihyo said.
 
"Alright unnie! I will diligently learn how to be a lady and remove my clumsy attitude," Hyunnie said confidently. Jihyo just simply raise her thumbs, while Yong just shook his head.
 
"Why do you want to marry me.. eh.. i mean the crown prince?" Yong asked stuttered.
 
"I want to live in the palace! It must be fun," Hyunnie chirping happily.
 
Yong sighed and lay his body on the grass. Hyunnie is still too innocent to know things outside. She doesn't know how suffer it is living in the palace. That's explain why he often attempted to runaway.
 
"Hyunnie, living here is much more fun than living in the palace. If you live in the palace, you aren't allowed to do anything and always getting scolded," Yong said pouting.
 
Hyunnie disagree with Yong's opinion and they start bickering and chasing. They run around the yard while laughing when suddenly a limosine and some other luxurious cars accross the road. Yong who knows what it means start to run further. Hyunnie is having a hard time to chase him so she left far behind.
 
Yong keep running but he just realize that Hyunnie can't caught up with his pace. He wants to turn back to find Hyunnie, but then a strong and firm arm grab his hands. Palace guard found him and drag him to the limosine. Yong tried hard to free himself but it failed since they are too strong.
 
"You have to go home, Yonghwa hwangtaeja! Palace are in chaos because of looking for you," the guard said. The next thing which happen is Yong dissappear alongside with the cars.
 
Hyunnie shouting Yong's name. She's now in the middle of the yard and found none there. She's scared and started sobbing. Fortunately not so long after, Gary and Jihyo found her. Jihyo hurrily envelope her in a hug.
 
"Aish, where's that rascal boy? Why isn't he here? He's so unresponsible," Gary stormed. Jihyo hit his legs because Gary causing Hyunnie's crying become louder. Then, they helped Hyunnie to get back to the home.
 
 
 
 
 
It has been three days since the last time Yong visit Gary's house. And during those time, Hyunnie spends her time only to sit and daydreaming in the living room. She doesn't bother to eat, play or doing any other things.
 
"It's probably because she only have Yong as a friend. She needs to go to school so she can have many friends and socialize," Jihyo suggests.
 
"You're right. But what school that she could attend?" Gary wonders.
 
"Hmm.. what about etiquette school in St. Agnesius? The owner of the school is my father's bestfriend. I'll ask my father to make a recommendation for her," Jihyo said.
 
School is only allowed to be attended by a noble. A recommendation from Jihyo's father will surely help Hyunnie to enroll to the school.
 
"But she will need a surname," Gary blurted.
 
"She will use my surname. It's Song Hyunnie," Jihyo said confidently.
 
"No. It's supposed to be Kang. Kang Hyunnie. I'm the one who found her," Gary opposed the idea.
 
"But i'm the one who suggest her to enroll the class, right? Moreover she will use my father's recommendation," Jihyo replied sternly.
 
"I'm the one who found her. I'm the one who take care of her. And i'm the one who responsible on her," Gary explained.
 
"Fine then. She will enroll in St. Agnesius as Kang Hyunnie," Jihyo sighed in defeat.
 
"Hyunnie will go to school?" the voice come from outside. The door opened and reveal Yong and a little puppy tailed behind him.
 
Hyunnie directly run and jump into Yong's hug. Not seeing him around is really frustrating for her. She missed him so much. Gary actually wants to scold the boy for leaving Hyunnie abruptly several days ago and for not coming in this past few days. Fortunately Jihyo knew it and hold him, telling that it's alright as long as now Hyunnie become happy again.
 
Jihyo then bidding good bye to request a recommendation letter from her father. Gary also come inside his room to finish his thesis. Now only Hyunnie and Yong who stayed in the living room.
 
"Yongie, is that your puppy? It's so cute?" Hyunnie asked while lifting the puppy.
 
"Yeah. His name is Jjingi. Hyunnie also can play with him too," Yong chirped. Hyunnie start to jump around happily.
 
"And Hyunnie, this is for you," Yong said as he giving a doll to her. That doll isn't a mere doll. That doll can play Traumerei song if you push the button at the doll's back.
 
"This is my favorite song. And the doll is really cute. Thank you Yongie," Hyunnie was really happy and hugged him tightly.
 
"I know you were upset when i didn't come here these days. This gift is a sign of apology from me.. And i'm so sorry, probably i won't be able to come here everyday, Hyunnie. But i promise i'll come whenever i can," Yong said.
 
"Arasso. Actually i was really sad when you aren't come here but now i tried to understand. But promise me you'll come here often," Hyunnie pleaded, still wouldn't let go her hug.
 
"Yes, i promise! You don't have to worry, Gary Hyung and Jihyo noona will surely take a good care of you," Yong patting her head. Then after Hyunnie a bit calm, they start to running and playing again.
 
 
 
Several days later, Hyunnie was able to go to school. Gary and Jihyo send her to the all girls etiquette school in St. Agnesius. She will live in the dorm school alongside with other girls her age. After meeting the head suster, Gary and Jihyo leaving. This is the first time for Hyunnie in the foreign place without Gary or Jihyo or Yong is around.
 
"Hyunnie, let me introduce you to your new friend, Victoria and Tiffany," the head suster introduce her to her roommate. Hyunnie bow respectively to them as what Jihyo thaught her.
 
Victoria seems uninterested to her but fortunately Tiffany is really kind and guide her to look around the school. Hyunnie really glad for having a new friend. Tiffany is very understanding. As for Tiffany, Hyunnie is really funny and interesting.
 
"How could you attend this school? You aren't even daughter of a noble," Victoria said arrogantly.
 
"Yah, treat her better. She's our new friend," Tiffany remind her.
 
"I don't care. You better take care of her and don't let her messing our room," Victoria glared at Tiffany.
 
Hyunnie put the doll from Yong on the table and play it. Tiffany fascinated with the singing doll and told her that it's cute and beautiful.
 
"This is from my Yongie," Hyunnie said happily.
 
"Yongie? Omo. You're having a boyfriend. Just keep it secret from the susters. They might punish you if they found out you're dating," Tiffany warned her. Actually Hyunnie doesn't understand with what Tiffany said. Boyfriend, dating, punish. Is it a kind of sin for having a boyfriend and dating? Why the susters punish her if they found out?
 
Brakk.
 
Hyunnie have no time to ask when suddenly Victoria comes and throw her one and beloved doll.
 
"Yah, what did you do? Look, my doll is broken," Hyunnie shouts angrily.
 
"It's your fault! That's my table and you're not allowed to touch it!" Victoria yelled.
 
The angry Hyunnie grabbed Victoria's hair and pulling it hardly and makes her stumble at the floor. Victoria also does the same. They fight until the susters come and stop them.
 
"Hyunnie, you are still an hour in this school yet you've already create a problem. I'm sorry but i should punish you! I should lock you on the north tower and you should contemplating and regretting your mistake," the head suster said and pulling the girl's hand into the north tower.
 
The north tower is really dark. So Hyunnie keep going up until she reach the top of tower where the bell located.
 
"Wuaah the view from here is really beautiful," Hyunnie said excitedly. Then she sees the bell behind her. She curious what's that thing so she touch and ring it.
 
The whole city can hear the bell. People turn their head towards St. Agnesius tower, wondering why they rang the bell in the time like this.
 

"Isn't that from St. Agnesius school? Why is the bell ringing?" some of the maids murmur. Palace also can hear the bell ringing. Yong chuckled. He got a feeling that it must be Hyunnie. There is no other lady who is as clumsy as her. Oh my God, this is her first day of school yet she's already causing a trouble, he thought.

 

Hello readers, thank you for giving so much love and anticipation for this story. I do really appreciate it even though I can neither reply each of your comment, nor muttering thank you to anyone who subscribing this story. I'll try my best to update this story and my other story as soon as possible, so please bear with me! See ya!!^^

And yeah, I also want to share how excited I am when watching CN Blue's new MV for Still. The song is really gorgeous, the arrangement is awesome, and they are all handsome and charismatic. Yonghwa is such a badass genius!! Love him even more! :3 kyaa \^o^/