The Mozart Concert

A Mighty Love
Kang Gary and Jihyo has legally tied knot and are allowed to live under the same roof. They live together with Hyunnie in Seo mansion. They're enjoying their sweet and hot time together when Hyunnie knocked their honeymoon room door. Both of them sighed in frustrateion and wondering what's so urgent until Hyunnie can't wait until tomorrow.
 
"What's up, little lady?" Gary asked Hyunnie who fidgeting in front of the door frame.
 
"Did I disturb you two? I can't sleep because I keep thinking about Yong," Hyunnie's confession makes the newlywed couple exchange glances.
 
"Hyunnie, tomorrow I will teach you about the manner that's needed to be a great lady. If you become a great lady, then any man will surely fall for you," Jihyo said lovingly, tried to understand that the younger was probably falling in love. And after getting an assurance from Jihyo, Hyunnie start to proceed her way to get back to her room.
 
Jihyo and Gary lose their mood to do what the honeymoon couple should do. They start to worry about Hyunnie who start to fall in love to Yong. It's not because they detest Yong. Yong has become the part of their family too, but Yong's identity is still a quite mystery to them and they don't want anything bad happen to Hyunnie. Hyunnie just recover from her trauma and bad experience could make her trauma relapse.
 
In the next day, Jihyo starts her manners lesson towards Hyunnie. Jihyo starts by teaching her to walk gracefully with the thick books up on her head, then continue into table manner, then playing a grand piano. Hyunnie really serious when learning every lesson from Jihyo. This is the first time for Jihyo, Gary, and the maids to see their milady become so serious. Hyunnie must be really want to be a great lady. And surprisingly, Hyunnie learn the piano really fast. Jihyo only teach her the basic tone, but Hyunnie has mastered it and even able to play Traumerei song without Jihyo teaching her. It proves that Hyunnie was truly Seo Taiji's granddaughter and Seo Im Woo's daughter, the great maestro of Britannia. Seo Im Woo first met with Kwon Yuri when he play the piano for her ballet performance.
 
"She's inherited her father and grandfather's talent," Gary said to Jihyo when he looks at Hyunnie's recital.
 
"You're right. What do you think about taking her to a musical concert? This could be a good experience and we can test her etiquette and manners that i've taught her," Jihyo suggests.
 
"Huh?" that's all what can Gary said when he hears the suggestion from his wife.
 
"I heard that there will be the Mozart Concert in the palace theater, and the royal family will be attending as well, isn't that a good opportunity?" Jihyo said which earn a nod from Gary. It's not that Gary has another choice than just agree.
 
 
 
.......

 

The concert day has finally come. Gary, Jihyo, and Hyunnie have dressed up nicely for the concert will be attended by many nobles. As they arrived at the Palace Theater, they saw so many ladies attended the concert. They heard that the crown prince will attend the concert, that is why they are dressed up beautifully, to captivated the crown prince's heart. They also saw Victoria and her parents attending the concert. Once their eyes meet with Song Jaeho meet, he saw a deep hatred towards them. Then he starts to spread the rumor about Hyunnie, Seo Joohyun who became Seo Taiji's heiress.

 
"A noble do not do gossiping, Hyunnie. Just ignore them," Jihyo said to Hyunnie who feel anxious because of the spreading rumor about her.
 
"Attention! The royal family has arrived. Please kindly stand up!" the voice of the master of ceremony heard.
 
Hyunnie search for their face curiously. This is the first time for her to attend the palace event, so this is the first time for her to get to see the royal family. Besides, she curious about the crown prince who become the trending topic among the ladies. She just curious how handsome and gorgeous he is, is he more handsome than Yong, and so on.
 
"That one is His Majesty, Jung Kyungho, the king of Britannia, the lady beside him is Queen Sooyoung, behind them is Prince Shim Changmin, their nephew and the crown prince's cousin, and the woman beside him is Jung Minah, his mother," Jihyo explained to Hyunnie.
 
"Then, where is the crown prince, unnie?" Hyunnie asked.
 
"Thank you for attending this concert, everyone! Unfortunately, in this wonderful night, Jung Yonghwa hwangtaeja could not attend as he wasn't feeling well. In his place are Lady Minhool and Prince Changmin," King Kyungho speeches as if he heard Hyunnie's question about the crown prince. Changmin directly moving towards the spotlight as his name mentioned. It earns a lot of squeal and clasp from the guests, especially the ladies.
 
"Ah, hwangtaeja wasn't feeling well lately. It seems that he easily got sick," Victoria said to her mom.
 
"What a useless crown prince. You better avert your attention to Prince Changmin. He's quite dashing and gorgeous," her mom said.
 
Several minutes later, the Mozart Concert start. Symphony #40 in G Minor played beautifully and add the energetic ambience in the theater. Hyunnie amazed with the beautiful melody and curious about how to play it. She stands up, wishing that she could watch closely as her seat is quite far away from the stage. Some people are annoyed because Hyunnie blocked their vision of the stage. Gary then asked Hyunnie to sit down and enjoy the performance in quiet. But not do long after, she clasps her hands loudly as she proud of the composer. It earns badmouth from other people around her and become a laugh stock for them. As for them, Hyunnie's action is really unmannered and not presenting a noble attitude. Then Jihyo and Gary bowing apologize to the people due to the incovenience which caused by Hyunnie.
 
Unknown from them, their small ruckus gained attention from the prince who sits in the upstairs. At first he feels disgusted and annoyed, but then he smirks and thinks that the shameless lady over there was quite interesting.
 
"Butler Park, who's that girl?" the prince ask to his personal butler who stands next to him.
 
"That girl is Seo Joohyun, Seo Taiji long lost granddaughter who is now the owner of Seo mansion," Butler Park Yoochun spoke. The prince just looking at her intently until the concert had over.
 
 
 
........

 

Yong awoken from his sleep when one of the Seo's maid report that Gary, Jihyo, and Hyunnie had arrived at the mansion. Yong intentionally leaves the palace to avoid attending the concert which looks boring for him and rushes to Seo mansion and meet Hyunnie. Instead the girl that he wants to meet just depart to the Palace Theater to attend the concert. What a bad timing, he thought. But still, he's willing to patiently wait for them to come back. He pretends to be sick when King Kyungho, his father, asks him to attend the concert. The king just believes it since he knows that last week Yong just recover from a high fever. But here he is, staying in Seo mansion's living room, in healthy condition.

 
"Ah, I'm really ashame. The image of people keeps bad mouthing and make Hyunnie become a laughing stock keep ringing in my head," Jihyo said annoyedly. She feels upset upon the small incident that happen at the concert earlier.
 
"I'm sorry, unnie! I behaved badly even though you have taught me everything," Hyunnie said apologetically.
 
"Why? What's wrong with the concert, noona?" Yong asked to Jihyo who seem so upset when arriving from the concert.
 
"Hyunnie become wild again, and Jihyo so frustrated as she has taught her all about manners and etiquette," Gary spoke as he patted Jihyo's back. Yong can't hold his laughter after listen to Gary's explanation. He imagines how shock Changmin's face when seeing Hyunnie's attitude in the concert of his favorite maestro. Now he really wishes that he could attend the concert.
 
"What's so funny about it, Yong? Don't you know that I'm so distressed to see Hyunnie become the laughing stock over there," Jihyo continue her sobbing.
 
Gary helps Jihyo to stand up and drag her to their room. Somehow Gary feels that Jihyo become so emotional lately, also she starts to be so upset over a little thing. He feels that he was the only one who can calm her so there he is, hugging the crying Jihyo in their bedroom. Meanwhile, Yong was dragging another crying woman to her room. So there he is, calming Hyunnie who cried hard because she feels so guilty towards Jihyo.
 
"Am I really Seo Taiji's granddaughter, Yong? Am I really having a noble blood? Why can't I act like a noble lady?" Hyunnie said as she sobs in Yong's embrace.
 
"Hyun, why are you so determined to be a lady?" Yong asked as he realize that this girl on his embrace keep bugging about to be a lady.
 
"Cause I don't want to be an unmannered girl in front of Yong," she answered with a hiccup.
 
"Is that so? Honestly, for me, Hyun is not an unmannered girl, but you have an unrestricted soul. Freedom is important. Living a strict and controlled life is not enjoyable. I think both of us have a free soul, and our characters are really match, aren't it?" Yong winked.
 
After Hyunnie getting calmer, Yong bidding goodbye and mouthing good night to Hyunnie. Hyunnie feels so touched with Yong's affection.
 
"Good night, my prince!" Hyunnie said in a low voice as she watches Yong's back walk further in the darkness.