Chapter 45

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) I , seriously, want to personally say sorry to all of my readers for taking so long to update :/ I'm changing the entire ending for a better, and it's pretty hard to keep on the story track after changing everything. I will update regularly from now on. I'm really sorry once again and enjoy the update !

 

45. TERMINATION

 

 

Everything is going to be over, soon.

 

 

Ivy was actually starting to believe the bull-crap Myungsoo was blabbering earlier. In fact, she was trying to actually hold on to the words. Meanwhile, Myungsoo was dragging her to the training centre and she had no other choice than to follow him. “We are going to die,” Ivy muttered suddenly. “What are you talking about?” Myungsoo stopped his steps. “Don’t tell me the almighty Kwon Jiyeon just gave up,” Myungsoo said. “You said that you know everything, don’t you? But no, Myungsoo, you don’t. I am the one who run this stupid dumb game of saving everyone when I know I can’t,” Ivy glared. “Tell me what I don’t know then, you are always like this, aren’t you? You make people confuse and actually keep the most important secret for yourself,” Myungsoo glared back. Ivy was taken aback, she was in her panic state and she never in such a big dilemma. In that moment, she just wanted to punch the hell out of Myungsoo to shut him up. Ivy just don’t know what to do, Myungsoo claimed that he knows everything but the things he had told her earlier, Ivy can conclude that he still have no idea about the bombs. “It’s complicated,” Ivy hissed. “Everything is complicated to you, Ivy,” Myungsoo retorted. “We are not having this argument in this kind of situation, L-ssi. In case you forgot, there are dozens of Kronos s waiting for us,” Ivy hissed, again. “You aren’t telling me things,” Myungsoo hissed back. “Can we just get over that already?” Ivy yelled. Suddenly the door in front of her was opened, it’s the training centre. “Princess, what took you so long?” Kai shouted as he smirked. Yong Junhyung was there too, along with the rest of Acronic and Kronos peoples. “I almost kill him for losing you, I mean, how can one be so stupid to lose our precious Kwon Jiyeon,” Kai said as he pointed his gun at Junhyung slightly. “Myungsoo oppa, are you cheating from me? Why are you with a girl who had sold you to me?” Yerin squealed suddenly. “What the hell?” Myungsoo snapped. “Surprise, surprise. Didn’t she tell you how she has given you up so easily?” Yerin smirked.  “I said over my dead body,” Ivy hissed as she proceeds to punch Yerin’s face before Suho blocked her hand. Myungsoo was about to punch Suho when Kai shouted, “Well, we don’t wanna start rough, do we?”. 

“Kwon Jiyeon, come here,” Kai signaled as he waved his hand to Ivy’s direction. “She is not taking your stupid order, ,” Sunggyu suddenly snapped. “Kwon Jiyeon,” Kai smiled as pulled out a little device, which Ivy no need further explanation of what is it. “Your brother is going to die if you didn’t come here in three,” Kai said. “So now you actually have a ball to bring up my brother,” Ivy scoffed. Junhyung mentally slapped himself; Ivy and are unstoppable. “Ivy, it is kinda stupid to see all these pathetic Acronic people dies because you ing have a nerve to talk back to me,” Kai gritted his teeth. “Who cares? You told me that everyone in this room will die, correct?” Ivy raised her brow. “Correct, but I won’t do it now, so come here or he die,” Kai said as he ordered Baekhyun to pointed his gun to Junhyung. “You should’ve tamed her before, you know,” Baekhyun snapped. “But, Yong Junhyung apparently is not as smart as we thought he is,” Baekhyun added. Ivy sighed before she took a step closer to Kai. “Ivy, don’t,”. Ivy almost turned around when Myungsoo yelled, but she practically has zero choice, she had this feeling that she must save Yong Junhyung. Ivy continued her steps to Kai’s direction, whom facing her with his smug smile and nothing disgusts Ivy more than his smile. “She is playing on our side, you know,” Baekhyun laughed. Ivy caught a glace to Taeyang, who basically put on his poker face the whole time, and then to Myungsoo, who was furious. “So, shall we start the game?” Kai clapped his hand, once.

“What do you want, Kai?” Taeyang suddenly snapped. “You had already taken our best weapons, what the do you need more?” Taeyang yelled. “And lastly, you have taken our leader, so if you don’t have any brain left to actually tell me what in the hell do you need more, you better prepare for your funeral already because I’m going to kill you with my bare hands and I know you know that I’m capable of it,” Taeyang gritted his teeth. “Aw, isn’t it lovely? To see you pleading like that, Taeyang-ssi,” Kai smirked. “He’s right, you son of a ,” Ivy hissed. “You told me you just need to eliminate the Kwon, didn’t you? Then why the do you need to kill the rest of them? Your problem is with me and my brother,” Ivy yelled as she landed a punch on Kai’s face and made him stumbled. Junhyung immediately held Ivy’s shoulder so she won’t go any further. Kai groaned as he punched Ivy’s face back. At that moment, Myungsoo immediately ran but blocked by the rest of Kronos’ members. Then the chaos happened. Everybody was fighting until Kai pulled the trigger and the sound of gunshot can be heard. “Everyone, attention, dammit,” Kai yelled. “I said I want to do this the easy way and you s are just too stupid, aren’t you?” Kai screamed. “Kwon Jiyeon, please for just once, shut the up,” Kai said as he pointed the gun on Ivy’s head. “Kai-ssi, please for just once, don’t tell me what to do,” Ivy glared. “I always admire your smart mouth, darling, but you do know what this, right is?” Kai said as he shook the little device on his hand. “You are going to die too if you pressed that, you know? Gosh, I guess your plan is a flaw itself,” Ivy spitted. “Oh, I’m not that stupid, sweetheart, I am not going to die, you see,” Kai laughed. “What is that?” Sungyeol suddenly yelled.

“Ah, so you haven’t really told them our little secret?” Suho snapped. “That is our special remote control,” Yerin added. “You pushed the right button that this place will blow up,” Kai explained. “Yes, gentlemen, we are inside a bomb nest and our little Kwon Jiyeon has known it all along but she is just too selfish to share this secret with you all, yes?” Kai smirked to Ivy. “The left one, however, if you pressed it, it will blow our place, instead,” Suho added. The silence got tenser, and suddenly Ivy gasped. “You, s,” Ivy yelled as she tried to get out from Junhyung’s grip so she can beat the hell out of Kai. Once Ivy got out from Junhyung’s grip, because honestly Ivy is so much stronger than Junhyung is, she was about to strangled Kai when Kai’s hand reached out her neck first. “Ivy!” Myungsoo yelled but he can’t move since there is a bunch of gun pointed at him suddenly. “Pick one, Kwon Jiyong or Kwon Jiyeon,” Kai suddenly said as he pointed his gun to Sunggyu.

 

 

 

“How about both of them?”. Suddenly a voice echoed throughout the centre. “Because we are both kinda come in one package,”. Kwon Jiyong was there, leaning casually on the centre’s door. “What the ?” Kai hissed. “How did you get here? How did you get out?” Suho yelled. Everyone was too in shock, including Ivy, who was still in disbelief that she has been worrying about his brother all this time. He is the G-Dragon for goddess’s sake; he will sure find the way out now that Ivy remembers. “Now, if you don’t get that dirty hands off my sister, I will personally torture you for the rest of your life,” Jiyong smiled, it was the scariest thing that day. “And put all of the guns down, gentlemen. I don’t really like to see how you threaten my friends like that,” Jiyong smiled, again. “You see, when I told you that I am not a legendary leader for nothing, I mean it, Kai-ssi,” Jiyong said as he walked closer to Ivy’s direction. “And I’m not crazy because I know my sister didn’t die from the first place,” Jiyong said when he finally grabbed Kai’s hand, which is sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter