Chapter 44

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

44. ABRUPT

 

 

“Wake up,”

 

 

“Wake up, dammit Kwon Jiyeon,” Junhyung’s voice just have to be so annoying that Ivy thought if she shouldn’t have to act like some helpless little , she would probably kill Junhyung right then. “I was never asleep, Yong Junhyung-ssi,” Ivy hissed. “I’m sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep, princess, but we are nearing our target, which is by any chance is your precious building,” Kai cooed. “I’m not on your stupid drugs and why in the hell do you even trust me to bring me there?” Ivy raised her brow. “First, we wanna make sure that you are completely awake when we killed your friends and second, we want you to also aware that if your ever did something stupid, that building will be blown up,” Chanyeol added.

Ivy was dazed, out of her mind, again. This was what she called losing the control of herself and her surroundings. This was worse than death. She never expected that she would be in this position, on a car ride with Kronos jerks to Acronic building, where they will literally kill every damn thing of Acronic. Everything seemed to be out of place for Kwon Jiyeon. Her dear beloved brother, the oh-so-mighty Kwon Jiyong is nowhere to be found and Ivy, herself wasn’t certain whether he is still alive or not. Ivy doesn’t know any single plan, hell, she doesn’t even have one. Her purpose is to keep her friends alive, but then when she thought about that again, she basically already failed from the first place. Myungsoo hates her, apparently the only person she actually give the biggest damn about, despised her. What can get messier than Kwon Jiyeon’s life right now? Nothing. Ivy was thinking so hard that she didn’t realize the car was already parked right in front of Ivy’s real home. Ivy was staring at it with a blank expression.

“Hey,” Kai snapped. “I know you are not on your drugs, sweetheart but you better listen to me and my order,” Kai smirked. “I want you to act like you hate them with all your heart. You know one push to a button and they are all dead,” Kai continued. “What’s the point of this stupid game if you are just going to kill all of us?” Ivy said. “I’m tired, Kai-ssi,” Ivy sighed. “Because, we want you and your brother to see them be killed slowly in the most painful way,” Kai said. “Is my brother even alive at this point?” Ivy hissed. “Oh, he is still alive, just because we want him to see how we kill you live,” Suho snapped calmly. “How amusing,” Ivy replied sarcastically. “So, what’s the plan actually?” Ivy continued. “Just go in there and kill every damn human?” Ivy scoffed. “I would really like it if it was that simple, my dear. But, of course, we aimed a bigger target,” Chanyeol said as he lifted Ivy’s chin, only to be slapped away but her. “I won’t expect you to tell me what it is, but I may or may not help you finding your target,” Ivy said. “Sorry, but we are not that stupid,” Suho snapped.

“The building is clear, boss, we can get in,” Baekhyun suddenly came. “Put the princess on the first line, in case they are planning on sudden attack or something,” Kai said as he shoved Ivy out from the car. “Junhyung, stay with her, and if she did something stupid, I swear you will die with her too,” Suho ordered. “Tsk, like he will spare my life if you didn’t do something stupid,” Junh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter