Chapter 24

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24. RECLINE

 

 

"The bulding is under attack. There are six boys who are leading the groups of men. Everybody in their position,". 

"You've got to be kidding me!" Seungri yelled as he loaded his gun. "Shut up maknae and concetrate," Taeyang said. "Okay, everybody calm down. They are ameteurs," Joon said. "Okay, Big Bang and I will take down those six and the rest secure the building and don't let anyone steal anything from us," Taeyang commanded. "Hyung, Myungsoo is not here," Sunggyu snapped. "I saw him with Suzy earlier," Mir said. "Good, then we don't have to be worry about Suzy. GD and Ivy are guarding her too, I believe," Taeyang said. Suddenly, GD barged into the weapons room. "Where's Ivy?" GD said. "Eum, hyung, we don't know. Isn't she suppose to be with you?" Seungri raised his brow. "Aren't hyung suppose to be with Suzy right now?" Woohyun snapped. "No, se is not with me and yes, I am searching for Suzy too. Now, where the hell is Ivy? IVY!" GD yelled to the small microphone. Silence. "She is going to be fine, hyung. She is not a child. Right now, we need to give those Kronos people a damn lesson," Daesung assured the leader.  "But, but-" "Ji! What's wrong with you? Why are you not focusing? We are trying to save Acronic and also for the sake of your sister," TOP suddenly burst. "Ivy is going to be fine. Someone who needs your protection more is Suzy not Ivy, so get the hell out from here and search for her so you can make sure that she is alive," TOP said. GD fell silence. "You guys take down those stupid bastards, I'll get my sister," GD finally said. "Good, now go," TOP said and so GD left. "Something is off, teribbly off," Taeyang muttered.

 

 

"We are going to be fine. You are going to be just fine, just don't lose from my sight, get it?" Myungsoo said calmly. "I only have one gun, so you have to stay with me," Myungsoo continued. "Okay, but I'm still scared," Suzy chuckled. "How can you chuckle when you said you are scared?" Myungsoo said. "To ease my nerves," Suzy smiled. "GD hyung should find us in any minute from now," Myungsoo said. "I don't think so," Suzy whispered. "Myungsoo, we need you on fifth floor, where are you?". Hoya's voice echoed. "I'm on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter