Chapter 05

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05. ACRONIC

L was the first one who woke up in the morning, totally remember every single things that happened this dawn. He wanted to move but he can't. His hand was tied and he could feel some part of his body numb. *Probably because of the beating* L thought. "Ouch!" Dongwoo yelled in pain while holding to his rib. "Where are we?" Sunggyu was the first one to speak. "We are caged! What the hell is happenning, guys! I have a panic attack right now! GUYS!" Sungyeol yelled. "OUCH!" Sungyeol yelled again in pain. "We are worse than that, Yeol!" Dongwoo said. "We are caged and tied!" Dongwoo yelled. "Yah! Bastards! Let us go!" Sungjong yelled. But all they can hear is Sungjong's yell echoing all through the corridor of cages. Yes, corridor of cages and yet Infinite is the only prisoners there. "Who do you mean by bastards?" A voice came through. "Yah! You freaking bastards!" Sungjong yelled. Suddeny, a figure appeared in front of their cage. "Good morning, Infinite," G-Dragon smiled. "I know you have something to do with this!" L coldly yelled. "I have told you, L-ssi. I see you soon," G-Dragon said. "I am here to assist you," GD said. "Assit my ," Dongwoo scoffed. GD came closer to the cage. "Listen, kiddo. I kidnapped you guys, I know. And I am sorry. But you guys need to respect me still, as your sunbae," GD said coldly. "Yeah, we used to respect you. But kidnapping is unforgivable," Woohyun said. "Oh, is that so? What if I say that you won't regret being kidnapped?" GD smirked. "What kind of question is that?" Sunggyu yelled. "We do have all the respect to our mighty legendary sunbaes, Big Bang but after kidnapping us, you will regret it," Sunggyu hissed. "You know what, I think you all will be the one who regret it after you you say those things plus I have a friend to accompany me," GD said again, this time with more friendly tone. "I know you have something to do with VIXX!" Woohyun said. "VIXX? That newbie? Where do you think I will put my pride if I worked together with them?" GD said. "Where are we?" L snapped. "Oh L-ssi. Good for you to ask," GD smiled. "Infinite, I welcome you to the Acronic headquarter,"

"You brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter