Chapter 6

Present in the Past

You sneak out of your bedroom to get some fresh air. You carefully opened the door not letting your mother hear you. You just want to be alone. You went straight to the park near your house. It's a good thing there's no people around.

"Gone... He's gone" you couldn't still believe it. Is he really gone? The library! The man that you saw when you went on a date with suho. Could that be kris?

If that so, then why would he hide from you. Yes, he almost killed suho but you just to talk to him. To make everything clear.

You were busy ramming your thoughts when you notice something placed above the swing. You stood up and went to the swings. It was a small box. You looked around you and saw no one. You opened the box and it was a ring. Beside the ring was a letter. The ring was beautiful it has a large diamond and it perfect fit your finger. You took out the letter and read it

 

~ This was supposed to be yours and I was supposed to give you this but I was too late. And now is the perfect time to give you this~

Your name was written at the back of the lYou looked around again to see if someone left it here. And you did saw someone! He was standing beside the lamp post. He kept his head hanging low so you can't clearly see his face. You carefully went to him

"Umm.. who are you?" You politely asked him

The man chuckled low that made you nervous.

"That's a funny thing to ask. Especially, coming from you yumi." He finally faced you and it was kris!

You knew he wasn't dead. You were about to run to him when someone blocked you from doing so.

"Hey, what are doing at this time of the night? It's dangerous. " you looked up to see suho? Where did he came from? 

"Kris...kris I saw him! He was right ther-" you pointed to the lamp post but he'gone. There was no one except you and suho.

Suho just sighed. Yes, he was also from kris sudden disappearance but he can't to be hurt whenever your always thinking about kris. He was your fiancee and yet you always have another man in your mind.

"Yumi, he'gone. Like your mother said so he'gone. C'mon, I'm going to take you home now. Your mother might be worried for you." He said while grabbing your hands with him.

Suho's right he's gone. Maybe you were just imagining things since you still can't believe that he's gone. But, how did suho knows you're in the park? How come he suddenly appear like that when there was clearly no one and you swear that you really saw kris. And how did he know that your mother already told you about kris' s disappearance?